My First Time as Just a Hole

Story Info
Being a softie up until now, this mouthfuck is a lot.
1.4k words
4.43
8.4k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I felt the rush of a man dominating me, was when I just entered university. I moved to a big city and I was in my early twenties, horny and without any supervision. It was the night before a big exam and for some reason I truly believed staying up the whole night to read everything again would benefit my result. It didn't, of course. What it did do was make me be a cross eyed of exhaustion and horniness.

At around 5:00 in the morning I give up. There isn't much more to read, my eyes hurt and I need the confirmation there is a life outside my room. So naturally I open Grindr to see who is also still awake. Immediately I get a message from a faceless profile with a generic name (Paul) his age (47) and a sparse description (be discreet).

"Horny?"

I've never been with a guy double my age. It has always intrigued me, but I was to scared to actively search for that. The guys I've hooked up with were about my age or maybe a couple of years older. Most of all I was deeply romantic and wanted to have a handsome guy falling in love with me, cook for me, meet his friends and take me on a boat before we could even talk about sex. I wasn't so aware of my deviant preferences at the time. Well, I was, I just suppressed them as hard as I could.

"Kind of." I reply cowardly. "How about you?"

"Very horny, man. Do you want to suck me off?"

I look out the window. Nobody on the streets. My roommates are all fast asleep. There is no one to judge you, I tell myself. There isn't even anyone that will see you leave, come back and ask you what you've been doing in the middle of the night. This is why you moved out here. In the words of Kendall Jenner: "You always say you want to experience things but I don't think you actually want to experience things because you would experience it if you wanted to experience things."

"Yes. Where are you?"

"I'm at work. It's the big office complex in front of the stadium. We can find a spot somewhere here."

"What about your colleagues?"

"Don't worry about it."

Before I can think about it any longer. I put on my parka and walk outside. It's a 5 minute bike ride during which I try to think about everything but turning back around. My erection rubs uncomfortably against my saddle.

I reach the office and slow down. On the other side of a gate I see a man leaning against a wall. Shit, I have no idea what he looks like. I'm not even scared that he might be ugly or that I know him, but how awkward is it when this is not him? I try to be casual and bike towards the gate. He is tall, has a bit of a belly but nonetheless a good body with broad shoulders and nice arms. A uniform always does wonders for a man's frame. Now it makes sense why he is in an office in the middle of the night. He is the nighttime security guard.

He is saying something.

"Peter?"

Oh right. That's what I call myself on Grindr.

"Yes! Paul?"

"Leave your bike here and come with me."

When I walk passed him to go trough the gate, I can see his face. He is very average and that comforts me. His blond hair is graying which gives him a friendly aura. I like his nose. It's big and a bit crooked. Like a boxer. He smiles at me.

"We can go right there. It's a bike shed but nobody will come there during the night. It's not too cold, right?"

I mutter that I'm fine and we walk side by side. This feels more like a job interview or like I'm picking up something I bought from this guy on the internet. Not sexual at all. And something about that makes me very hot.

We walk and talk about the complex. He tells me how many people work there and what they do everyday. When his shoulder bumps into mine, he apologizes.

We get to the shed. We get in and he leans against the door, probably to make it difficult for unwelcome visitors to enter. In the blink of an eye, his demeanor changes. He grabs my by the back of my head and puts a hand on my waist. He pulls me closer to him, but doesn't make me kiss him. He just stares right into my eyes.

"And now you're going to suck me of really nicely, right boy?"

Fuck, he is intense. Something inside me tells me he shouldn't talk to me like that, but his throaty voice could make me do anything. I lick my lips and nod.

His hand moves from my head to my shoulder and he pushes me down. I get on my knees and look at belted pants right in from of my face. He pushes my face in his groin and rubs me against his erection. He pulls me back and I look up at him. His eyes betray he can't wait any longer. I unbuckle his belt and zip his pants open. Bright blue underwear and the smell of precum reveal themselves. I pull his boxers down and his dick bounces up.

Hesitantly I move closer and grab the base of his cock. His wet dickhead brushes my lips. I open them slightly and guide it in calmly. He tastes salty and manly. This reminds me of being a kid and finding the cookie jar unattended. You know you shouldn't, but you will take more than you should. I savour his dickhead in my mouth. I tense and relax my lips against around his shaft.

I hear a inpatient scoff above me.

"No hands and start sucking already. I have to get back to work." Paul says when he takes my hand and takes them of his cock. His hips move forward to get more of his dick inside me.

I stop daydreaming (or more like dawndreaming) and get to work. I suck his dick to the back of my throat and massage it with my tongue. Then I go up and lick the piss slit. I go down again as far as I can and enjoy the hardness and warmth of his dick in between my lips and in my mouth. I am sure I am doing a great job.

He doesn't agree. He grabs my hair roughly and pulls me closer to his groin. His cock goes deeper than I thought I could take. Then me pulls my hair and slides out of me. Before I understand what he is doing, he pushes me down again. I feel his pubes on my nose. My throat opens a bit more to accommodate his girth. I choke and think I will have to puke. He let me come back up just long enough for some air before he pushes me down again. Up and down I go, guided by the firm hand on the back of my head. This guy is fucking my face.

"Alright like this?" He breathes. I mumble yes. And I am truly alright like this. I am hyperpresent about what I'm doing but at the same time I'm aware my lips, mouth and throat are just objects of pleasure for his penis. I love it. I close my eyes.

His dick slides in and out. Sometimes I gag a little and he doesn't force himself as far in. As soon as he thinks I can take it again, he forces himself all the way in me.

"Can I shoot my load in you?" He grunts. I look up and nod.

A few more thrusts follow and then he jams himself all the way in and stays there. He jams me against his belly and I feel the muscles in his dick twitch. He is cumming directly in my throat. He doesn't move while he groans, then he releases me and I sit back. A string of cum connects his dick and my lips.

With his hand he wipes my face and his dick. With a dirty hand he looks around him to look for something to wipe it on. He chooses the saddle of one of his coworker's bike. Employee of the month.

"Thanks!" He says. I smile and get up. He puts on his pants and opens the door. "After you" He says, suddenly chivalrous again. I'm relieved he doesn't expect me to cum right here. I am perfectly happy being just his hole. He walks me to the gate and before I go thorugh, he pats me on the shoulder.

"Have a good day."

I hurry back home to jerk off.