My First Black Lover

Story Info
A Transgender woman's first sex with a Black man.
2.3k words
4.46
17.6k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of my first time taking Big Black Cock. I am MtF Trans, Bisexual, versatile, and in my late 40s. I had been Out for almost two years, and I was getting a lot of attention from men and from women.

I had just moved to a new neighborhood and a big apartment complex that Spring, I had finally gotten my abusive family out of my life and was ready to start something new and fun. About a week after moving into my apartment, I had walked to the grocery store for a few things, wearing a linen button-up white blouse, a charcoal grey mini skirt, and black platform heels. I'm a big girl, 5' 10" tall. I had my hair in a Platinum white bob, and all together people noticed my long legs, my ass, and my 36DD breasts in a pushup bra. I have green eyes behind Naughty Librarian eyeglasses, full lips with a piercing at the lower lip, and a beauty mark at the left side of my lower lip. And, so I know you want to know, my cock is average-sized, and I keep a little bush, none of my lovers have complained.

I was on the sidewalk outside my apartment complex when a tall young Black man passed me, saying "excuse me" politely. I noticed how good-looking this young man was, and I wondered where he might be going. I fantasize about Black men often. I loved watching videos of 40-something-age Blonde women getting fucked by handsome, hung, younger Black men. I'd use a toy on myself and imagine what it would be like to be taken by a hung Black man.

I entered my apartment complex's perimeter fence, and continued to the side door and stairs closest to my apartment. The Gorgeous Black man was waiting by the door! I felt nervous for just a second, but he smiled and opened the door for me, like a gentleman. I thanked him with a smile of my own, and started climbing the stairs to my third floor apartment. He followed, telling me "you look very good today". With him following me up the stairs, I knew it was my ass he thought looked good.

Once we reached the third floor, he introduced himself as my next-door neighbor, and I noticed how good looking he was. Over six feet tall, fit, and very handsome, almost pretty, with fine features, dark brown skin, and an exquisitely-shaped natural hair-style. I'll call him "Jules". Jules and I introduced ourselves, and he mentioned that he had seen me around, he liked what he saw, and perhaps we could hook up sometime? I told him I'd like that.

I got into my apartment, put my groceries away, did a few chores, and settled down for a nap. My health is not the best, and when I walk everywhere to do anything, I do get tired. I was excited too after flirting with this amazing young Black man. Could my fantasies come true?

After my afternoon nap, I found a note slipped under my door, from Jules. It had his email address and a story about how he was crashing with his ex and had nosy neighbors. It was obvious he was living with a girlfriend, but Jules was so hot I didn't really care. (I met his girlfriend later, she was a lovely Brunette in her mid-20s). I emailed him, agreeing that we should hook up, and then I took a hot bath. I love to take baths.

I thought about Jules a lot while I soaked in the tub, I thought about what a BBC might feel like in my ass. I hadn't had a good or easy life before I came out, and had never really dated until I lived as a woman. In the first year of my new life, I had been with 2 steady girlfriends and a number of male lovers, all the males had been white guys, with average-sized cocks. I love butt fun, I had a glass dildo, a metal Princess Plug, and a girthy 9-inch dildo that barely fits in my little hole. After my bath, I gave myself a quick enema to prepare for possible fun, and as I was on all fours holding the warm liquids in, I imagined being taken from behind by a tall, fit Black man.

After cleaning up, I put on a red bralette that showed my large Cinnamon-colored areolas and puffy nipples to advantage, matching red thong panties, and Killer Queen perfume. That delicious candy scent - my signature scent at the time - matched well with the vanilla bath products I had used. I walked to my computer desk to find an answer from Jules, he wanted to know what I was doing right now? I emailed him that I had just had a lovely bath and was going to paint my nails. He offered to help, Jules intimated that he was very skilled with nail polish. I told him I'd appreciate his help, and yes, he knocked on my door moments later.

Jules seemed surprised at me answering my apartment door wearing only my bra and panties, I could see him visibly aroused standing there in a white polo-style shirt and khaki trousers. I invited him in, asking him if he didn't mind that I am almost 20 years older than him, and of course, Transgender to boot? Jules charmingly replied that I certainly didn't look older, and that he found my being Trans intriguing.

We sat on my bed, chatting. He seemed nervous and shy, and his arousal was even more noticeable as we lounged next to each other on my bed. He had brought his tablet with him, and after asking me what kind of music I liked, put on a playlist of club dance hits. Jules apologized that he hadn't yet had a chance to shower after work, but I told him he smelled great to me, he did smell musky, very masculine. I noticed he was wearing makeup, some very nicely-applied contour to enhance his handsome features. Jules admitted being Bisexual after I mentioned that I am out Bi, and told me he had not yet had an LGBT encounter. I told Jules that I would be happy to be his first, and he placed his hands on my thighs. His hands were strong and soft, his brown skin looking like chocolate on my pale thighs.

I got his shirt off, and Jules was marvelously fit, with sculpted pecs and shoulders and a six-pack abdomen. I started kissing his chest, butterfly kisses on those dark muscles, and then Jules stood up for a moment to loosen and drop his trousers.

Oh. My. Goodness. Jules was hung, like a porn star. His cock was as big around as my wrist, and as long as my forearm from wrist to elbow. I told Jules his cock was beautiful, and I took that massive shaft in my hand and kissed the tip, then kissed along the length. He moaned as I sucked first one, and then the other, of his balls. Jules was sweaty, and his cock had a strong, musky penis-scent, but it only turned me on the more. As I licked him slowly along his massive cock back up to the head, I was a little curious if I could fit that massive Black cock in my mouth.

I found I could. It wasn't easy, Jules had my mouth open to what felt like past the limit, but I sucked as hard as I could and Jules moaned and started pumping slowly until part of his BBC went into my throat. I was gagging a little, but I loved the feel of that huge cock in my mouth, so much better than the average white cocks I'd sucked. It filled my mouth like nothing ever had, and the feel of it was delicious and exciting.

Jules surprised me by pulling out. He told me he would take a while to cum, and he hoped I didn't mind that it would. No, I don't mind a guy with stamina. One of my first male lovers had been a Two-Pump Chump, it had been a frustrating disappointment.

Jules wanted to reciprocate the oral pleasure,so I asked him if he would eat my ass? I like that better than getting my Sheshaft sucked. Jules pushed me gently down on my back, and then got on his knees and started enthusiastically rimming and tonguing my anus. I moaned loudly as he ate my ass, saying "This is what I need, Baby." Smiling, he told I me I tasted good, and then went back to penetrating my little love hole with his tongue. If this was how Jules ate pussy, that pretty white girl he's living with must have a lot of orgasms.

Then, Jules stood up and asked me if I wanted it on my knees or missionary? I told him that mish is my favorite, and that there was flavored lube in the bottom drawer, with my toys. He brought out the Strawberry lube and my 9-inch dildo, he said it looked like I knew how to have fun. Jules placed a small pillow under my ass, and then applied a little lube to my hole and his large black cock. I had never had anything so big, Jules was seriously, literally 14 inches long and also had major girth. Jules was so big, he couldn't push in against my tight hole.

So, he lubed up my dildo, and placed it for me to lower myself on it and work myself open. When I had first bought that large toy, it had taken me 3 or 4 days to loosen myself enough to take it balls deep in my ass, and it still was almost painful to do so.

I noticed Jules had been rock-hard since I sucked his beautiful cock. He stated again that it would take him a while to cum. I wonder now if he hadn't taken a Viagra or similar before he knocked on my door? I've never since seen a man Black, white, or Latino, to match his staying power.

Jules told me then to get on all fours facing away from him, and he took his place behind me, working my dildo in my ass in long, smooth strokes. Jules then said "get ready", pulled out my toy, and placed the head of that beautiful, enormous BBC against my little love hole.

I moaned loudly as he pushed. It hurt a little, his cock was so big. Jules was gentle and patient, slowly pushing in until he was balls deep. I gasped, I was streaming with sweat. My ass didn't hurt now, the stretchy-feeling as the massive head of Jules' BBC pushed in and past my anal ring had felt like I was sitting on a NFL football, but the feeling was delicious as he pushed all the way in, his strong hands holding my hips, and he started thrusting, slow and steady.

I moaned, my mouth open in a wide "o" shape. On the tablet Jules had brought, the playlist started Macklemore's "Ceiling Can't Hold Us" as Jules thrust into me, steadily, finding a rhythm. I was gasping, moaning in pleasure. The whole world was down to that song, Jules' strong hands on my hips, and Jules's BBC stretching me as I had never been stretched before.

Jules himself gasped, telling me "how tight" my hole was, and I thanked him between breaths as he continued to thrust. I'd had a few guys, I love to be taken anally, but Jules was in a league by himself, generous, considerate, and so big. As he kept fucking me, I started to feel a sharp pain, something was stretched to the limit. I gasped again, I almost asked him to stop, but the pain went away and I started to moan in delight again. Jules was hitting places no man has hit before or since. I told him between cries of pleasure that he was turning me into a size queen.

Jules kept on pumping into me, long steady thrusts. I swear, he must have fucked me for more than half-an-hour. Is that Viagra? No other man has lasted anything like as long, and the pleasures I was getting were just amazing. I came, hot jism spurting, as that massive Black cock worked my G-spot. I came, twice, as Jules fucked my ass.

For all his beauty, size, and obvious experience at sex, I still had to ask him to smack my ass, please, Harder, please. There I was, a tall, leggy white woman in her mid-40s, having my way with this 20-something Hottie, a Black sex god with a huge cock, I was living out my fantasy right after moving to my new apartment. Then, Jules asked me to lay down on my tummy, and he wrapped his arms around me, thrusting furiously, deliciously, into my ass. As I moaned "OH! OH!" I thought Jules must finally be ready to cum. And then he said "I want to cum in your mouth."

He pulled out, and I sat up on my knees, opening my mouth as wide as I could. With a few grunts and cries, Jules released a huge, hot, salty load on my lips, and I swallowed all I could.

I smiled at him, and he thanked me for the sex. I told him the pleasure was all mine, and I meant it. He bent me over again for a second, telling me my little love hole was really gaping now! I could feel it. No other man has given me such pleasure.

Up on my knees again, I was trembling, spent, I was moaning softly, biting my lower lip as Jules sucked on my puffy nipples, and kissed my large areolas. He asked me if I would penetrate him with my Shecock, but that's a story for another time.