All Comments on 'My First Blow Job'

by alexanaika

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ehsanehsanover 14 years ago
Love it

althoug i don't like oralsex but i read it twice it's worth to read. writer style is simple and smooth very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story, so sweet and sexy

Well written and fascinating story, very hot for its innocence. Please, oh please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Practice Makes Perfect (Writing, that is!)

Very well done in the simplistic second language of the author. Hopefully, you will continue to write about your sexual experiences and share them with us and, as you do, your command of your English authorship will continue to improve along with your sexual expertise. These comments are NOT meant as a criticism, but as an encouragement to a young person who appears to have a lot of potential as a 'story teller'. Best of luck to you "Alex" and I look forward to reading about your broadening sexual experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very exciting description

I loved the innocent tone of the narrator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real Erotic!

I found the narrative style and theme interesting. Other than few mistakes, it is very erotic. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very exciting

Arousing and very hot. We need to see more of this kind of genuine hot innocence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sehr gut

Please write again. I want to read more from this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love Nadia

i see very real and true. i think i can identify with Nadia

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way to go Alexa!

Very promising writer. Hot in spite of its innocence. Watch out for few spelling mistakes, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sensetive and good

I find the story very true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Godd Descriptions

I love that you describe his cock as 'that arrogant creature', and as 'coiled like a sleeping cat'.

wron01wron01about 12 years ago
Excellent!

Much more realistic than most of the stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my first blowjob on my baptism day

I finially received my sacrement of baptism when i was 15.I was in a group of preteens and teens that day and all of us were dressed in the traditional white outfits-the boys in their white suits and us girls in our poofy,white,above the knees dresses with our matching bonnets,lace anklets and white 'mary jane'shoes.all of us girls had the traditional white cloth baptismal diaper with plastic pants over it and an under shirt on under our dresses.While i was sitting in the pew with the other teen girls,i noticed a cute boy staring at me and smiling.finially after i was baptized,and the service was over,the boy came over to me and started talking to me and told me how cute and pure i looked and was really turning me on.I told him i wanted him to come to my party that after noon and he said he would be there.he came about an hour into my party and stayed the whole time.he was 17 and i was thrilled to have him talking to me and holding hands with me.after my party,he took me to his house so we could be alone as his parents were out of town.we started necking and he put his hand up under my baptism dress and felt my diaper and plastic pants and got really aroused.I was lost in the moment and he unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me and then took me under shirt off.i just had my bonnet,diaper,plastic pants and my lace socks on now and he told me to drop to my knees and i did and he dropped his pants and stuck his penis in my mouth and ordered me to suck him.i did the best i could and then he held my head still and thrust his hips back and forth and a few minutes he came in my mouth and held his hand over it and made me swallow it all.it tasted bitter and i gagged some while i swallowed it.that was my first blowjob!

moimeme68moimeme689 months ago

Wonderful piece of writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous