My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve gets pegged by his wife.
1.7k words
4.6
40.5k
48

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

Please read part 1 to understand context the characters and context.

I turned in to the Adult Shop and parked. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about doing what Thomas told me, no, ordered me to do. I walked in and couldn't believe the place. There were rows of adult videos of every persuasion, and a large area of "toys". Just hours earlier I had sucked a cock for the first time, and now I'm staring at dildos of every size, shape and color. I wanted to discretely make my purchase, but men kept wandering in and out, going through a curtain on the back wall. I found the strap on dildos and decided on one with a realistic looking six inch cock. I walked up to the counter to pay and asked what was behind the curtain. The clerk said "there are video booths. You can find a real cock to suck or fuck you back there. You look like a rookie. If you are going to use this for the first time, you'll need some lube."

I paid and left.

I walked in the house shaking, scared of how she would react. She was in the kitchen preparing dinner. I said hello, put my purchase on the island and grabbed a beer from the fridge and too a big chug. She turned and looked over her shoulder and asked, "what's in the bag? Did you buy me something?"

I took another chug and responded "yes, I got you something to liven up our sex life."

"Steve, I don't think anything can do that. Show me what it is."

I took it out of the bag and held it so she could see it. "I thought you might like reversing roles and you be in control for a change and fucking me."

Her face turned red and she continued cooking, leaving me in silence. She turned the stove off and gave me a cold stare as she walked out of the room. I finished my beer and grabbed another, knowing this wasn't going well.

She came back into the kitchen and threw a pair of her panties at me. I caught them as they bounced off my chest. "If you want me to fuck you, then you need to be wearing a pair of ladies panties. Strip for me now and put them on!"

I started to walk out and she raised her voice, "Now! here! I want to see you with nothing on but those panties. And after we finish dinner, I'll think about fucking your sweet ass, Sweetie."

Being nude in front of each other was a daily occurance, but this was diffreent. She was fully dressed and I was squeezed into one of her sexiest pair of panties. They were white, lacy, and skimpy. My bikini tan lines were visible, and I felt awkward. But not so awkward that I had a raging hard on that was sticking out the top. We finished eating and she said she was going to get ready to "fuck my sweet ass" and told me to clean up the dinner mess. I cleaned the dishes and wiped down the table. As I was leaning way over the table to reach the far side I caught my reflection in the window over the sink, and also saw the reflection of someone standing on the sidewalk out front getting an eyeful of my ass. I had forgotten the front window curtains were open.

I stood up and turned around and walked over to the window and realized that, as it was getting dark, he could see me clearly as we had the lights on. I froze with this realization and recognized it was our neighbor Ben, BIG Ben. I nicknamed him big because he was a big body builder and personal trainer. He was big, but was lean like me. He was looking at me and, as he held my gaze, he grabbed his crotch and shook it at me. I looked at his package and saw it was much more than a handful. I knew he saw me leaning over the table giving him a great ass shot, and was now shaking his growing cock at me. Standing there wearing only my wife's lacy panties, I felt my cock growing and instinctively grabbed it. I realized that having him see me, and shake his cock at me, was turning me on. I ran out of the room, with more pressing matters to worry about, like what was going to happen with my wife.

I entered the bedroom and she is laying on the bed wearing the strap on and nothing else, the dildo sticking straight up. I lay down next to her and lean over and kiss her. She surprised me by welcoming my kiss. We kissed like we haven't in years. I start massaging one of her perky breasts which are so hot. She broke off our kiss and asks me to suck her tits. I move down and lick and suck one, then the other.

She nudges me down and says "suck my cock like you always want me to suck yours. I want you to see how uncomfortable it is to have a cock stuck in your mouth."

I took the head of the dildo into my mouth. I had a delima on my hands, do I show her how I now know how and love to suck cock, or do I act as she expects me to act, like it's repulsive. Before I could decide, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my head down, pushing the dildo completely in, and started thrusting her hips, fucking my face. "This isn't so pleasant is it? Now you see why I don't like to suck your cock?"

I was imagining it was Thomas' cock. While the dildo wasn't as big, I was getting excited sucking it. I started to moan on it and was disappointed it wouldn't reward me with a delicious load of cum. I felt her hands leave my head, but I continued to bob up and down on the dildo.

"Steve! are you enjoying this? You like sucking on a dildo? Stop! Turn over, I'm going to fuck your gay ass. That's what you are. GAY!"

I moved over and got on all fours. "Please use the lube I bought on my ass."

"No way am I going to touch your ass with anything other than this dildo. If you want it lubed, you do it."

I grabbed the lube and squirted some into my asshole and stuck my finger, then two fingers into my ass, rubbing the lube around. It was slick and I was finding that I liked the feeling. I reached over and rubbed some on the dildo and then guided it into my ass. As soon as it started to enter she took over and slammed it in and started to fuck me hard and fast. It hurt like hell at first, but the pain subsided and it began to feel good. I had my head buried in the pillow, trying to muffle my moans of pleasure.

"Sweetie, from this angle you could pass as a woman. Your lean, smooth, hairless body, and your gay bikini tan. You like me fucking you? Don't you? This is fun fucking you back for all the times fucked me. Now you are going to eat my real pussy!"

She pulled out and took the strap on off, laid back down and spread her legs fo me. I dove in to her sopping cunt. Once again she grabbed my head and pulled me firmly, this time on her pussy. I tongued, licked and sucked her to a massive orgasm causing her to shake like never before. She pushed me onto my back and lay on top of me, kiising me deeply and grinding her pussy on my cock that was hard as a rock. She sat up on me, straddling my hips, and lowered herself down on my cock. This was a new position for us, and I immediately liked it as it gave me access to her great boobs. I don't think I had ever seen her so hot and excited. She was moving up and down, around and grinding her clit on me. It wasn't long and her pussy started flexing invountarily on my cock as she was overcome with an intense orgasm. It was too much for me and I pushed my cock deep and shot a big load of cum.

She rolled off me onto her back and said "That was incredible. I loved fucking your gay ass, but I want it to be clear, your ass is mine, and mine only. This is the first time you have been fucked, isn't it?"

"Yes, I've never been fucked before, and I'm glad you liked it. I did, too." I was glad she didn't ask if I had sucked a cock. I listened as she fell asleep and thought about the crazy day I had just had. I sucked my first cock, got pegged by my wife, and then there was Big Ben. I have talked to him on a number of occasions without ever having any gay thoughts. Unless I was misinterpreting things, the way he was shaking his cock, he was letting me know he wanted me to suck his it. There was one time a couple of months ago when I was finishing a bike ride, going past his house and he was working in the yard. He was shirtless, his muscled, hairless sweaty body glistening in the sun. Thinking back on it, I don't know why I stopped to talk to him, but I did, and I probably did pay too much attention to his awesome body. And he did comment that I looked like I was great shape and that my skin tight bike kit showed off my great physique. I didn't think about it at the time, but looking back, we were flirting with each other. A moment ago my thought was "I sucked my first cock," not I sucked a cock. Will there be more? Big Ben maybe?

All I know for now is I loved sucking Thomas' cock and getting pegged. Would getting fucked by a real man be better? I'm sure it would be, and I know I want to find out. Tomorrow will be a new day, and I am looking forward to seeing Thomas at lunch.

To be continued...comments and suggestions are appreciated!

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers