My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve's gay awakening continues. Wife catches him sucking.
2.4k words
4.63
40.6k
50

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
543 Followers

I suggest reading the first two chapters to understand characters and context.

—————

I was enjoying a beautiful dream. I was kissing on Big Ben's muscular chest, sucking on his nipples, and was just starting to kiss my way down his smooth six pack abs when my wife woke me by wrapping her arm around my chest and grinding her pussy against my ass.

"Good morning, Sweetie. Want me to put my cock on and fuck your gay ass again?"

"No, Hon, I'm a little sore this morning. You really fucked me hard last night."

"You know, Sweetie, I always suspected you might be gay. Now that I've discovered how much fun it is to fuck you, I'm OK with that. How long have you known you are gay? Have you been sucking cock behind my back?"

"Yesterday was a first for me. I definitely enjoyed everything about yesterday, but that doesn't mean I'm gay."

"Sweetie, the way you loved sucking my dildo, I'd love to see you sucking a real man's cock. I bet you'd even let him cum in your mouth. We need to figure out a way to make that happen, you sucking a cock while I fuck your ass. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Hon, I need to get ready for work. We can talk more later.

————-

The morning dragged on. I thought lunch time would never arrive. All I could think about was Thomas' deep blue eyes and how much I wanted to suck his cock again. Maybe I am gay, after all. Finally it was time and I drove over and texted Thomas when I arrived. He came out and got in the passenger seat. Without thinking, I reached over and grabbed him behind his neck and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply. We were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. It hit me, I was kissing another man for the first time. It was wonderful, more physical, more intense than any kiss with a woman. I wanted him, and I wanted him to want me.

He broke off the kiss and said "let's go to Great Falls Park. I want your mouth on my cock. Tell me how last night went. Did your wife peg you? Tell me all about it."

I started driving and reached over and grabbed his cock and started stroking it through his pants. He kicked his shoes off and pulled his pants and boxers off, naked from the waist down, giving me open access to his awesome cock. As I stroked him, I told him about the previous night.

"Thomas, I have never been in an Adult Store before. I couldn't believe all the men coming and going. I made my purchase and got out of there before I saw anyone that knew me. My wife seemed mad at first, but we ended up having great sex."

I gave him the play by play, including seeing Big Ben, or should I say, Big Ben seeing me, in my wife's lacy panties. I told him that she's now convinced that I'm gay, but said she was OK with it. She even said she wanted to see me sucking a real man's cock while she fucked me.

I pulled in and parked in the same secluded spot. He pulled his polo off and was completely naked, ready for me to enjoy him, and please him. I had enjoyed our first kiss so much, I leaned over and we kissed again. I stroked his cock as we kissed. As much as I was enjoying kissing Thomas, his cock was calling me and I kissed my way down his chest and stomach. I wasn't hesitant like yesterday. There was no doubt in my mind and no second thoughts. I wanted to taste his cock, wanted to bring him pleasure, make him cum in my mouth, feeding me his delicious seed. I took his cock in my mouth, sucking and licking around the head and then plunging down to the base and moaning as his cock entered my throat. I continued to deep throat his big cock, moving my mouth up and down the full length of his shaft, maintaining suction, using my tongue, moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, Steve, oh, yea, man, you are one great cock sucker. Oh yea, suck my cock."

I loved Thomas' encouragement and thought, and accepted, I am a cock sucker. I sped up my sucking. Thomas raised his ass up off the seat, his body becoming rigid. He started to quiver all over as he erupted in my mouth, rewarding me with a big, delicious load. I slowed, and gently sucked him dry. I moved up and kissed him, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. I loved kissing him.

We drove back. Like yesterday, he didn't reciprocate. He said I still have a lot to learn about man sex. He told me he wanted me to come to his place Friday night so he can fuck me like only a real man can, better than any strap on. "Steve, I think you are a natural bottom. Once you discover how much you love getting fucked, you won't be able to get enough.

———————

All afternoon, and driving home I thought about our conversation. I am a cock sucker, but does that make me gay? I loved kissing Thomas and I do want him to fuck me. That would be a line once crossed, would define me as gay, or at least BI at a minimum.

As I drove into the neighborhood, I don't know why, but I slowed down as I approached Big Ben's house. My heart jumped when I saw him sitting on the porch drinking a beer. He saw me coming and waved at me to pull into the driveway. I parked and walked up the walk and stairs. I couldn't help but notice he was wearing a tight tank top that showed off his muscular chest and arms, gym shorts and flops. He stood up and asked me if I wanted a beer, and without waiting for my answer, turned and walked into the house. I followed him in and to the kitchen. He grabbed a couple of beers and handed me one. I opened it, said thanks, and took a big swig.

He said "Let's go sit in the living room", as he led the way. I sat on a chair and he sat on the sofa.

"Tell me Steve, were those sexy panties you were wearing last night yours? Or do they belong to that hot wife of yours."

Embarassed, I wasn't sure what to say, or where this was going. I knew now that he saw me and got a good look. "Ben, to be honest, they were hers. She thought it might liven things up."

"It sure livened things up for me. I know you stay in shape, but I had no idea what a sexy ass you have. I bet you are a cock sucker, too. Aren't you."

He kicked off his flops and stood up in front of me, pulling his tank top off, exposing his amazing body. I was eating him with my eyes as he pulled his shorts off, his cock bouncing free. It had to already be over six inches, and fat, and was still hanging down. He was now completely naked, and only a few feet away from me.

"You like what you see? I know that look, and you've always had it when you oggle my body. You know you want to suck my cock. Get up and get naked."

I stood up, kicked off my shoes, pulled my shirt off and unfastened my pants. Stepping out of them, I was standing there wearing only socks and a pair of men's powder blue bikini briefs.

"Now turn around and show me that cute ass of yours."

I turned around as instructed, and he continued "sweet!, now take those panties off."

I had to lean over to pull them down and off. At that moment he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, rubbing his cock up and down my crack. "Yea, you have one of the nicest asses I've ever seen on a man. But you stopped by because you want to suck my cock, so turn around. Unless you've changed your mind and would rather get fucked."

I turned around and faced him, looking up into his eyes. This was the first time I had been totally naked with another man in a sexual way. It was different than in the showers at the gym, exciting. I looked down his amazing body and reached out and grabbed his muscular pecs and began to massage them. I leaned in and kissed and licked one of his nipples, and then started kissing my way down his ripped abs and was soon on my knees looking at his beautiful cock. I grabbed it and started stroking it and looked up into his eyes again. Being totally naked, and not cramped in a car was so much nicer.

"Suck my cock!" he ordered.

I didn't need any prompting and took the head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it, enjoying it's mass, it's firmness, and smoothness. I started to move down the shaft and pushed it's head down into my throat. He was so big I couldn't take it all in. I move up and down the full length, maintaining suction, moaning in awe at the beautiful cock I was enjoying pleasing. I could look up into his eyes while sucking in this position. It was hot being able to lock eyes with him and watch his expressions as I was sucking his cock. It was empowering to know it was me pleasing this stud. And then he grabbed my head with both hands and and started rapidly fucking my mouth. My sense of empowerment was gone, but not my enjoyment. We continued to look into each others eyes as he used me for his pleasure. I winked at him, and if I could have, I would have smiled. His face started getting red, his breathing became more rapid, he closed his eyes as he exploded in my mouth with a huge load of cum. Shot after powerful shot filled my mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up. I felt some cum running down my chin. His orgasm finally slowed and I continued to gently, and slowly suck out every last drop of his delicious cum. I reluctantly took his softening cock out of my mouth and licked it's full length, cleaning it, loving it.

"Steve, you are one hell of a good cock sucker, and to think we've been neighbors all these years. I wish we would have done this sooner. We'll have to make up for missed opportunities." He turned and walked over to pick up his shorts, leaving me on my knees on the floor with a raging hardon.

I stood up and walked towards him. "What about me? ARE YOU GOING TO SUCK MY COCK NOW?"

"No, Steve, I'm not a gay cock sucker like you. In my profession, and with my build, I'm always having men and women throwing themselves at me. I discovered men give much better blowjobs than women, and married men like you love to suck my cock with no strings attached. I've never had any desire to suck cock, but you have such a great, smooth, firm ass, I would consider fucking you some time. Now put your clothes on and go home to that hot wife of yours."

I got dressed and walked out, thinking that I've now sucked Thomas twice and Big Ben once, and neither one has so much as touched my cock, mush less gotten me off. Maybe tomorrow night with Thomas will be different.

I walked into the house expecting to smell dinner cooking, but my wife was nowhere to be seen. I heard a noise, a moan, and walked back to the bedroom. There she was, naked on the bed. She had taken the dildo out of the strap on harness and was plunging it in and out of her pussy with one hand and vigorously rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Hon, you couldn't wait for me?"

"Get your gay ass naked and get over here and eat my pussy."

I was still horny from sucking Ben, and wasted no time in stripping and jumping on the bed and diving onto her and started licking and sucking on her. She was writhing around and was immediately consumed with an intense orgasm. I moved up and started kissing her and started to insert my cock into her wet cunt. She rolled me over and straddled me. "Sweetie, From now on, you don't fuck me, I fuck you."

She lowered herself on me and began to ride my cock. I matched her movements and played with her boobs which were swaying to her movements. It wasn't long and I had a huge orgasm that was soon followed by her having a second orgasm.

She collapsed on me, holding my cock in her pussy. "I saw your car at Ben's house when I was coming home. What were you doing there?"

"I was talking to him about hiring him as a personal trainer to help me increase my strength."

"And what else? Don't bullshit me. I stopped to join you. I walked up to the door, and just before I knocked, I looked in the window and saw you naked, on your knees sucking his huge cock. How can you swallow such a monster?"

I knew I was caught and told her how I ended up naked on my knees giving him a blowjob.

"I stood there and watched you, amazed, and couldn't believe you let him cum in your mouth. It was such a hot scene. I was rubbing my pussy through my dress. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And after he came in your mouth, you swallowed! And then you were so tender with him, licking his cock clean. When you stood up, I ran to the car and hurried home and grabbed the dildo, and that's when you walked in. I want to see you suck a cock again, but next time I want to be in the bed with you."

As much as I feared being gay, it may have saved my marriage.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
543 Followers