All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Hot story, I know he is at least going to suck Big Ben's cock.

msslavemsslavealmost 4 years ago

Very hot. My Mistress/wife used to peg me and have me suck her dildos. One day, I must have been doing a better job than ever. She asked, "Have you ever sucked a man?" I paused and that was fatal. Any denial after a pause would be seen as a lie. So, I related how I'd had an experience at a glory hole many years before we met. From that moment on, she used me hard and sex was either being pegged or with my face between her legs. Looking forward to where you take your little cocksucker.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I love and really appreciate your comments and suggestions. Big Ben will make another appearance. You can message me on Forum, too. I’d love to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She made her claim

She enjoyed pegging him and at the end made this claim "I loved fucking your gay ass, but I want it to be clear, your ass is mine, and mine only." So IF he takes a real cock be it Thomas or Big Ben and she finds out about it, it will be D-I-V-O-R-C-E curtains for his marriage. So he'd better keep his promiscuity in check.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

His wife (who seems to not have a name): She rolled off me onto her back and said "That was incredible. I loved fucking your gay ass, but I want it to be clear, your ass is mine, and mine only.

Before the end of the story: Would getting fucked by a real man be better? I'm sure it would be, and I know I want to find out. Tomorrow will be a new day, and I am looking forward to seeing Thomas at lunch. (A plan during his afternoon)

So, she's supposed to just be OK with this? You are OK with ending his 20 year old marriage? I won't be reading any of your other writing.

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years ago
Good story!

She seems so cold and angry. She’ll make a good dom but I wouldn’t want to piss her off lol

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
I could feel an urgency in your writing

Writing gay erotica is especially heart felt. Only a true faggot can get such enjoyment out of crafting a story that would make a man hard, and a woman wet.

I liked it, but it moved to fast but I understand. You could not wait for Thomas to take that dildo up his ass either. He is descending nicely into the world of male homosexuality. I did it in real life too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great story - well written

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I love this story. I often dream of my wife pegging me and calling me "gay". I would suck her dildo and then she would bring into the bedroom her male lover - a hot stud with a big thick dick. I would get on my knees and suck his cock, giving him the best blowjob he's ever had (even better than the ones my wife gives him). My wife would know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- and I would then become her cuckold.

This is my dream. I hope it cums true one day.

In the meantime, I will read the rest of the chapters of this story. I hope they are as good as this one.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Wow,Chapter 2 has left me a Hot mess..Chapter 3 hoping the same outcum.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yea. ch 02 was as good if not better than ch 01. It is so hot I'm going to have to take care of myself. I do have some questions because there are to many coincidences to explain. How did Thomas know Steve wanted to suck cock. How did Thomas also know Steve's wife would like the strap on and there's no way Big Ben just happened to be walking by when Steve's wife insisted he stand in view of the front window while putting on her panties. This sounds like a set up by a very smart wife.

My wife is a lot smarter than me and I would bet she knows I like sucking cocks. She's keeping that info in her purse to pull out when she needs it. Oh well. I'm going to enjoy cock hopefully for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.