My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 05

Story Info
What's next? Fucks a man's tight Ass.
1.3k words
4.53
19.8k
32

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers

I encourage you to read the previous chapters to understand the characters. Feedback and input is appreciated.

—————————

I was awakened by the wife shaking my shoulder and kissing me on the forehead.

"How's my gay hubby doing? Did you enjoy getting fucked like a woman last night? I want you to tell me all about it. Let's go down to the cafe and you can tell me over a cup of coffee. It should be crowded this morning, so I'm sure we will be overheard. That's so exciting for others to hear about the new, gay you!"

"I'll tell you all about it as soon as you tell me about Big Ben fucking you last night. How did that come to happen?"

"Well, I now understand why you call him Big Ben. Doesn't he have an awesome cock! He can, and will be fucking me any time I want, but he'll have to see you when he wants that monster sucked. I still can't believe how you can swallow the whole thing!"

I sat up in bed "I'm in no mood to go to the cafe and have others hear about what I did. My sex life is my business, and it's no one else's business. I'm going to go for a bike ride."

"That's where you are wrong. Your sex life is MY business, and I can tell anyone anything I want. And I will, unless you do exactly what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. I have plans for you. Go on your bike ride, but be ready for your new gay life to start when you get back."

I plcked out my skin tight, bright blue bike kit. I go for high visibility. I want drivers to see me, and I love the way it shows off my fit, trim body. I started riding, no where in particular, my mind wondering. I was riding through a wooded national park when I came up on another cyclist stopped on the side of the road changing a flat. I stopped and said "what a bummer. Anything I can do to help?"

I sized him up. He was about my age and had a fit, cycling/swimming body that looked great in his bike kit. He also appeared to have a nice buldge, that I probably looked at too long. He said "sure, I can always use some help, and I would enjoy the company."

We chatted like old friends as we fixed his flat. We kept sneaking glances at each other's bodies, and it appeared his buldge was getting bigger. I knew mine was. We finished and we stared into each other's eyes in silence. He finally he stuck his hand out and spoke, "I'm Roger, ir's been great meeting you. Why don't you ride with me. There is a bridge a couple of miles ahead and we can go down under it and take a break out of the sun, and out of view."

I shook his hand, appreciating his firm handshake. "I'm Steve, and I'd love to ride with you. I've been hoping to find a cycling compnion."

We mounted our bikes and started out. I couldn't keep my eyes off his firm, muscular ass while he pedaled in front of me. I noticed he had tanned, smooth arms and legs like me. I wondered if he also shaved his whole body. I thought this was my lucky day. Here I am following a really handsome stud, hoping he's thinking what I am. I saw the bridge ahead and we slowed as we approached it. I had never noticed the path before that went down under it, and followed him down. We leaned our bikes against trees and hung our helmets on the handlebars. We stood staring in each other's eyes again in silence.

Rather than speaking, I grabbed his head and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply. He welcomed my kiss and put his arms around me, hugging me and squeezing my ass. We both started unzipping the other's jersey and throwing them on a bush. I pulled his bib straps down off his shoulders and started kissing my way down his muscled chest and defined, smooth stomach. I continued to pull his shorts down as I lowered myself to my knees. I was now staring at a georgous cock that was totally shaved smooth. He was tanned all over, with no tan lines like me. I grabbed it and started stroking it as I leaned in and licked his sweaty balls and gently sucked them into my mouth. I licked my way up the shaft and took the big mushroom head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it before moving down, taking his cock deep into my mouth. I looked up his firm, tanned body and into his eyes. I held his gaze as I continued to love the feeling of his awesome cock sliding in and out of my tightly clinched lips as I sucked it in, using my tongue to massage the underside as it moved though my mouth and into my throat. I was moaning on it, as I love the sensation of pleasing a cock with my mouth. We continued to look into each other's eyes, bonding as we shared this erotic experience in nature. An occasional passing car on the bridge overhead would remind us how close we were to others, yet we were so alone.

"Yea, this feels great. I'm getting ready to cum. Can I cum in your mouth?"

I smiled at him with my eyes and sucked harder, sending the message that I wanted him to feed me. I felt his cock stiffen, he pushed his hips forward, and he got that look on his face as he exploded, filling my mouth with his delicious cum. I swallowed as I continued to suck on his cock, milking every last drop. I licked his cock clean and grabbed his hips and turned him around. Spreading his cheeks, I ran my tongue down the crack of his smooth, tanned, firm ass until I reached his sweaty hole. He spread his feet as wide as he could with his bib shorts around his ankles, and leaned over giving me better acess. I licked around his hole and probed it with my tongue, loving it's smoothness. He was moaning, "fuck me, Steve, I want your cock in me."

I stood and spit on my rock hard cock and rubbed the head on his hole. He pushed back and I entered a man's ass for the first time. I eased it in slowly until I was buried deep into his ass. It felt amazing. I started pumping slowly, enjoying the tightness. He pled for me to fuck him harder, so I picked up the pace, and knew it wouldn't last long. I held his hips and watched my cock moving in and out of his beautiful, tanned ass. I felt my orgasm building and pushed my cock in deep and held it there as it spasmed, shooting my cum deep in him. I held my cock there until my orgasm subsided, took a couple of deep breaths, and pulled it out.

Roger stood and turned around and hugged me and kissed me in a gentle, affectionate way. I loved kissing him, and loved him giving himself to me. We broke off the kiss, he grabbed my simi-soft cock and started stroking it and said "That was a great blowjob, and one of the best fuckings I've ever experienced. My partner of seven years left me six months ago, and I haven't been with anyone since. I want to return the favors, maybe we could get together again?"

We stood there under the bridge naked, our bib shorts around our ankles and hugged and talked. I told him about my very recent discovery of my gayness, Thomas, Big Ben, and my wife's strange acceptance of my being gay. I told him I needed to get home as she had said she had plans for us. We agreed to get together for another bike ride and I headed home. I knew I wanted to get to know him better, and was wondering what the wife had planned for the rest of the day.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers