All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 05'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naughty naughty

The deviation continues, or has he found his true path?

J1biboiJ1biboialmost 4 years ago

Great series. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife going too far

She's gone too far with her lust for power over her hubby. As she told hubby this, "That's where you are wrong. Your sex life is MY business, and I can tell anyone anything I want. And I will, unless you do exactly what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. I have plans for you. Go on your bike ride, but be ready for your new gay life to start when you get back." As he was on his bike ride he should have stopped at a lawyers office and got D-i-v-o-r-c-e papers drawn up for a speedy recourse to derail her plans, regardless of the humiliation. And move on without her. Maybe with this new person of interest Roger, since he is turning the corner to a new life. The wife definitely doesn't deserve what she had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic and believable storyline, excellent storytelling which stands out in the genre. I like that you didn't divert to a cuckolding/femdom story, as this is Steve's story and his wife is merely an essential plot device. Would be great if this storyline went on, maybe as a new series.

Personally, I fond the term faggot a big turn-off. Real life has enough insulting and demeaning people without it in my fantasies. Still, each to their own.

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great he goes out looking

Nice that Roger leaves his slutty wife at home and goes out looking for cock,and finds it. Nice touch that Steve wants to get fucked. Maybe this will end up as a weekly pairing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot

This story is so super hot

It takes discovery of gayness to outer space and back. What his wife turns him into gets me hard as a rock imagining him cum slutting under a bridge with a total stranger, sucking his fat cock, swallowing his hot cum, fucking his tight ass. One of the hottest sex stories I've ever read Almost makes me wish I had the nerve myself to do it.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Yet another stimulating Chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

The line that turned me on from this chapter is:

"It should be crowded this morning, so I'm sure we will be overheard. That's so exciting for others to hear about the new, gay you!"

Even though Steve wasn't thrilled about his wife saying this, I definitely would love for my wife to say exactly that to me. I would love to be in public, discussing my "gayness" with my wife who would approve of my new sexual lifestyle. Meeting new men and sucking their cocks is something I do regularly -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I can't wait to read about what the wife is going to do next to explore Steve's newfound gayness. I'm so jealous -- I wish my wife would be just like her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was such a good story and very very erotic. I don't know how much more I'll be able to read before relieving myself.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.