My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 04

Story Info
Stood up, discovers glory holes.
1.9k words
4.68
24.4k
39

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers

Please read previous chapters to understand characters.

———————

The day dragged on, but it was finally time to go to Thomas' house. I couldn't wait to get naked with him, feel his body next to mine, feel what it was like to really be with a man, not just give him a blowjob. I wanted to feel his hairy, muscular chest in place of the wife's soft, smooth boobs. Part of me kept saying I was straight, but I knew that once I got fucked by a man, and if liked it, I would have graduated from just being a cock sucker to being 100% Gay.

I was glad the wife decided to allow me to experience getting fucked by a man for the first time on my own. I had shaved my entire body this morning, all but the hair on my head and a small, trimmed patch above my cock. I want to be smooth and look good for him.

As I got out of the shower this morning my wife had commented "all shaved smooth, and that Speedo tan, you really look gay, but then, after all, we now know you are gay. I can't wait for you to tell me all about how you like getting fucked like a woman. We can talk about getting fucked and men's cocks like I do with my girl friends."

I really hadn't liked her tone, but she was right.

I pulled up to Thomas' house and parked and started to walk up when he came out the front door with a beautiful young lady on his arm. "Steve, I wasn't expecting you to come by. We're just going out. Give me a call next week, we can get together for lunch, OK? I like getting together with you at lunch and catching up."

"Sure Thomas, I'll give you a call."

I was shocked and upset. We had a date for him to fuck my virgin ass. This was a big deal for me. It was my first real date with a man, and one I really liked. I wanted him, needed him. He had turned me into a cock sucker, his cock sucker, and now he shunned me for a woman. I drove off, confused, jealeous, hurt.

I pulled in to the first bar I saw and drank several beers, my head spinning, not knowing how to deal with the rejection. I couldn't understand how he could do this to me. Did the woman know I was his cock sucker? Would she be sucking, or worse, fucking his awesome cock tonight? I thought we were developing a relationship, more than a friendship. Maybe there is a reasnoable explanation that I will hear about next week. I knew one thing for sure, I want to suck his cock again, bring him pleasure, even if he did fuck that babe.

I was feeling the beer and decided to head home with nothing exciting to tell the wife about. I was horny, and I wanted to suck cock, not pussy. This night was supposed to be all about cock and getting my virgin ass taken. The Adult Store was on the way home and I was just loose enough to pull in and see what went on behind the curtain. The parking lot was full. I noticed a good looking man about my age getting out of his car. I parked and followed him in. He was just going through the curtain as I came in the front door. I followed and found it much darker behind the curtain. I let my eyes adjust and found myself walking up and down hallways with booths on both sides. There were lots of men hanging around, but I didn't see the man from the parking lot. It felt uncomfortable, like all these men were sizing me up. I went into a booth and locked the door. It was a small booth with a chair and a video screen. I fed the machine a $5 bill and a gay video came on with two hung studs sucking each other's cock. It was hot, and my cock was getting hard. I opened my pants and they fell to the floor. I pulled my polo off and hung it on the chair and was essentially naked, jerking off and watching gay porn for the first time in my life. It felt erotic to be here, naked. I started stroking my cock, enjoying my first gay porn, when I heard the door close to the booth on my left.

I saw some light and realized there was a hole in the wall on my left that I hadn't noticed. The man in the booth must have started the video. I leaned over and peeked throught the hole and saw a man that had pulled his cock out and was stroking it. He saw me looking and turned, quickly moving up to the hole and stuck his cock in my face. I grabbed it and started stroking it. I heard him say "suck it faggot". And I did. I took his cock into my mouth and started moving up and down, enjoying the feeling of having a cock in my mouth. As I sucked, loving this cock that belonged to an unknown man, I wondered who it was. He was moaning and continuing to call me faggot and I decided I didn't want to know him as I wouldn't like him. But I do like his cock. He started moaning loudly and said "I'm cumming and you better swallow you faggot", as he shot his load into my mouth. I did swallow and licked him clean and he was gone.

It wasn't long and I heard the door close on my right. I peeked in and saw the man I had seen in the parking lot. I noticed he was wearing a wedding band and thought he must not be getting enough at home. I watched as he pulled his cock out. It was really nice, bigger than the first man, almost as big as Thomas'. I put my hand through the hole and he turned, putting his cock in my hand. I pulled it through the hole and eagerly took it in my mouth, licking around the head and then started bobbing up and down it's length. He said "Oh that feels wonderful. You don't know how much I need this. Oh yea."

I was consumed with this awesome cock, lost in cock sucking bliss, when I felt someone grabbing my ass. I glanced around and saw an arm coming through the hole on the left wall. It was a tanned, muscular arm and he was groping my ass. I moved my ass as close to the arm as I could and continued to suck the cock. The arm put something cold on my ass and started probing my ass with his finger. It was so erotic, sucking one stranger's cock while another was fingering my virgin ass.

The arm stopped fingering my ass and he said through the hole, "unlock your door."

I unlocked my door and resumed sucking the second man's cock when the arm entered my booth and locked the door. He was masculine, had a short beard, and was younger than me, but not young. I thought to myself he either drove a pick-up, or rode a Harley. He lowered his jeans and showed me his cock. I wanted to suck it, but I already had a great cock in my mouth, and it was clear he wanted my ass. He started massaging some lube in my ass, sticking two, maybe three fingers in, loosening me up. This wasn't how I had envisioned loosing my virginity, but I was hot as hell and wanted his cock in me.

I was focused on the cock in my mouth when he pushed his cock into my ass.

I had to put my hands against the wall to keep my head from banging into the wall with each of his powerful thrusts. I was glad the wife had pegged me, getting my ass ready for a real fucking. Each time he slammed his cock in me it sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I was moaning on the cock that was sliding in and out of my mouth and throat. This was much better than getting pegged. I was in sexual bliss, pleasing two men at the same time, and they were sending me over the edge. I was shivering with new, more intense feelings. I felt the cock in my mouth stiffen and explode with delicious cum. I milked him dry, thinking it can't get any better than this.

My Harley man continued to pound my ass as I watched through the hole as the parking lot man pulled up his pants. He leaned over and said "thanks for a great blowjob. Turn so I can watch you getting fucked. You look really hot. I come here occasionally to get sucked, but I would love to fuck you some time."

I somehow was able to give him my number as my head was bumping the wall. I felt my orgasm building and I unloaded on the floor without touching my cock. My ass was spasming on his cock. He pushed in deep and I squeezed his cock with my ass as I felt his cock jerking deep in me. This getting fucked was special. He pulled out and rubbed his softening cock over my ass, smearing his cum all over it. I stood up and turned around and hugged him and felt our wet, spent cocks rubbing together. I said "you are the first man to fuck my ass and that was fabulous."

He replied "you have a great ass, and I love your smooth body and bikini tan. I usually stop by for just a quick blowjob, but when I saw your ass, I knew I had to fuck it. Your ass is sexier, hotter than my old lady's ass. In fact, you were a better fuck than my old lady. I have to be going. Maybe we'll meet again."

I was exhausted. I pulled my pants up and put my shirt on and walked out of the booth and out of the store. As I pulled out of the parking lot I thought to myself, "now I have something to tell the wife about, but not what she's expecting.

I was almost home, passing Big Ben's house and saw the wife's car in his driveway. That struck me as strange, so I pulled in and walked up to the front door. Just before I knocked, I looked through the window and froze. There on the living room floor was the wife getting fucked by Big Ben. The exact same spot where I had the night before been kneeling nude, sucking Big Ben's amazing cock. She had her legs wrapped around his waist. They were really going at it. I could hear her moaning as he was pumping that huge cock in and out of her pussy. She was raising her ass to meet each thrust. He suddenly pulled out and erupted all over her boobs, stomach, and one shot hit her in the face. She was covered, and started massaging his cum into her skin.

I left before they recognized they had an audience. I lay in bed, waiting on her to arrive, and dozed off trying to understand the events of the day.

——————-

Comments and feedback are welcomed and appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers