My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 07

Story Info
Is Steve becoming the neighborhood cock whore?
2.3k words
4.71
16.4k
15

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers

I suggest you read preceding chapters to understand characters and context.

——————————

Ben left, needing to get to the gym. The wife went inside to shower, leaving me alone, and nude. Big Ben's cum was still seeping out of my ass. I dove in the pool and swam a couple of laps, then climbed out, grabbed my towel and dried off. I put my speedo back on and laid down to soak up some more sun. I thought about staying naked, but my love of my bikini tan won out. I think it looks so sexy, showing off my ass and framing my nice cock. I thought about what a crazy day it had been so far. Meeting Roger was special, he was more than a great fuck.

But, I loved sucking Ben and his fucking me with his monster cock. I was having trouble of making sense how the wife seemed to be really turned on by watching. She and Ben made comments like "I'm going to fuck you like a woman" and do you wish you were a woman", which made me think they had discussed it and had planned what had happened and wonder if they were making other plans.

I kept thinking about how awesome it was sucking on Big Ben's cock, admiring his muscles, looking into his eyes and seeing how I was bringing him pleasure. And his fucking my ass was amazing, but left me wanting to be able to look into his eyes as we fucked. Thinking about him fucking me again had my cock hard as a rock and sticking up out of the top of my speedo.

My thoughts were interrupted by "Steve, Steve, come over here". It was neighbor Sam in his distinctively sweet voice. I sat up and saw him looking over our 6 foot tall privacy wall. He was under 6 feet tall, so he must have been standing on something.

I got up and as I walked towards him stuffing my cock back down into my speedo. "What's up, Sam? Are you standing on something?"

"Yes, I brought a stool out here after I discovered you liked to sun bathe in a bikini. You have a fabulous body. I love my men shaved smooth and tanned. You look sooo hot. I've been watching you for months, but today was sooo special. All this time I thought you were straight, and to find out you are gay is just fabulous".

"What did you see? you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Please help me keep what you saw a secret".

"How sweet! A gay man in the closet. And Ben, I had no idea about him either. Is he gay, too? Or is he one of those asshole men that just use us to get their rocks off? I'm so tired of men like him, and there are several others in the neighborhood like that. I might have to tell them about you so they will leave me alone and call you when they want their cocks sucked. And I was impressed with how you sucked that log! And that fabulous cute ass of yours!"

"Sam, you have it all wrong. You saw me and the wife fuck, too. You have to keep this a secret, please!"

"Well, I'll think about it. Go get cleaned up and then come over. We'll see if you can convince me to keep it a secret that you are a gay cock sucker". Don't keep me waiting too long.

I went in to shower and the wife was blow drying her hair. I quickly showered and got out and was drying off. The wife walked in with a gift bag, handed it to me and said "Ben and I got you a gift that we know you will like. Go ahead, open it".

I said "Let me get dressed first".

"No, open it now. I want to see the expression on your face and the reaction of your cock".

I opened it to find an assortment of lacy bikini panties in different colors. I was puzzled. "What are these for? Why are you giving me lacy women's bikini panties?'

"We both thought you looked so sexy wearing my panties the other night that we thought you should have your own so you can wear them every day".

"I put them on for you that one time. I'm not interested in wearing ladies panties".

She walked over to me putting her hands on my chest and kissed me. "Please wear them for me. No one will know you are wearing them but us. And look at your cock. It's getting hard. Here, put on this purple pair".

I thought, what the hell, and took them from her and slipped them on. They felt sensuous as I pulled them up over my smooth legs and ass. I looked in the mirror and thought that they did look sexy. Could I get used to this?

"Stevie, you look so sexy in those. I might have to buy you some other things".

"No, don't do that. Sam, next door, called when you were in the shower and asked if I could come over and help him move some furniture. I need to get dressed and go over and lend him a hand".

"Don't be too long. I want you to take me to dinner".

I knocked on Sam's door. He didn't keep me waiting long, opening the door with a big smile on his face. I entered and he closed and locked the door behind me. He surprised me by putting his hands around my neck, and standing on his tip-toes pulled me down and kissing me. I welcomed his kiss and put my arms around him, pulling him close. I found him to be a great kisser, like Thomas and Roger. Men seem to be better, more passionate kissers than women, or is it that I prefer kissing men? I moved one hand down and squeezed his ass, and started grinding my rock hard cock into him. I could also feel his hard cock and wanted to have it.

He broke off the kiss and grabbed my hand off his ass and said "You naughty boy, grabbing my ass like that! I've heard about 'GAY' men like you. Just what is it you want? To take advantage of me?" He pulled me behind him and led me back to his bedroom.

He had a king size bed with a huge mirror on the ceiling above and another one covering one wall. Music was playing softly. He pulled my t-shirt up over my head and off, and opened my shorts and they fell to the floor. "Oh my! What have we here? You are just so full of surprises today! First I find out my gorgeous hunk of a next door neighbor is a cock sucker, and now I discover he wears ladies panties. And you have such great taste, too. I just love how sexy you look wearing them". He stripped off his clothes and jumped on the bed.

I took in his nakedness and was surprised at how hot he looked. I never would have thought he would have such a nice body, and his cock, it was beautiful. Not huge like Thomas' and Ben's, but every bit as desirable. I wanted it, but didn't want to seem too eager. I lay on top of him and we started kissing. Man, he was a great kisser, but I wanted his cock! I started kissing my way down his chest, stomach, and finally to his cock.

I started by licking his balls and taking them into my mouth, massaging them gently with my tongue. This solicited a moan from Sam. I let his balls out of my mouth and slowly licked the length of his cock, bottom to tip, and then back down again. This was the first time actually in a bed with a man. I enjoyed the safety, the feeling of time standing still, no rush to get finished, no fear of being caught. I licked back up to the big mushroom head and circled it with my tongue, loving the taste of early pre-cum, the smooth softness, yet hardness. I took the head into my mouth and sucked hard on it. He continued to moan as I moved slowly down the shaft, enjoying it's length one inch at a time, filling my mouth and feeling his cock tease my throat as my nose hit his stomach. I started moving up and down his cock and heard myself moaning with pleasure. I thought how much I loved sucking his cock and looking at his lightly haired stomach and chest. I glanced to the side and saw the mirror. I shifted so that I was positioned to the side of his cock so I could watch me sucking his cock. I rubbed it over my face and lips and then licked it's full length. The man in the mirror was obviously enjoying himself, bright eyes, and a smile on his face. The man was me, and if I had any doubt that I was a cock sucker, it disappeared as I watched as I took his cock in my mouth and worked up and down it's length, enjoying it as much as I hoped he did.

I realized this wasn't just a cock obsession, but that I loved being with men, making them moan with pleasure like Sam was doing now. I continued sucking on his cock, working for the reward of a delicious load of cum, when he told me to stop and pulled me up on top of him.

I moved up his body and we kissed again. He rolled us over so he was on top. "Steve, I want you to fuck me, but I've been looking forward to tasting and sucking your cock for so long, I have to do that first.

As he started kissing his way down my body I looked up and could watch him in the overhead mirror. It was like watching a movie. He reached my cock and took it into his mouth. It was amazing. It had been forever since I had been sucked, and this was the first time ever by a man. I was in heaven, I realized that in the last 2 weeks that he is now my sixth cock to suck, yet he was the first man to return the favor and suck my cock. It felt wonderful as his warm, wet mouth continued to move up and down the length of my cock and slowing on the head giving it extra attention. Watching myself in the mirror, lying there in the middle of the king size bed, with Sam kneeling between my legs, his head bobbing up and down on my cock. I looked over to the wall mirror and could watch my cock moving in and out of his mouth. Moments earlier he was watching me do the same thing. The feeling was intensifying as my orgasm began to build. I moaned, "Sam, I'm getting ready to cum".

He continued to suck with no intention of stopping. I errupted into his mouth. He slowed his pace draining me of every drop, then licking the length of my softening cock, cleaning it. It was an amazing orgasm. I looked at myself in the mirror as he finished and hoped that I was as good a cock sucker as he was. He moved up on top of me again and we kissed. I could taste my cock and cum as we kissed. I wanted to taste his cock and his cum. I rolled us over and I again kissed my way down his body to his spear and engulfed it in my mouth. I began to suck him with a new passion, knowing what an intense orgasm he had given me, I wanted to equally please him. It wasn't long until he lifted his ass off the bed, his body becoming rigid as he filled my mouth with shot after shot of him delicious cum. I sucked him dry and licked him clean. I moved up and gave him a kiss and then lay next to him. We lay there, two exhausted, naked men, looking at each other in the ceiling mirror.

"Steve, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

As we looked into each other's eyes in the mirror, I answered. "I'm new to this. Two weeks ago I had never sucked a cock and had no reason to think I ever would. I still love my wife and love sex with her. I don't want people to know that I am a cock sucker".

"Really, now, you expect me to believe that you are such a fabulous cock sucker in just two weeks, and can deep throat a monster like Ben! Please! I have trouble believing that".

What I saw in the mirror above could have been from a gay porn movie. Two naked men enjoying each other. I found it hard to believe, but it was me, naked with another man, comfortable in my nakedness.

I noticed both of our cocks were starting to stir.

"Steve, I've been wanting to fuck you ever since the first time I saw you walking around in your speedo. And now, you are like a dream come true." He rolled onto his side and put his hand on my chest just like the wife does. "Are you ready to earn my silence and give yourself to me? totally?"

"My ass is too sore from that fucking Ben gave me earlier. Would you like me to fuck you instead?"

That would be fabulous, but to ensure my silence, you will have to give me your ass soon. And I will keep your secret as long as you visit me in my bed frequently, whenever I call." He grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

Looking up in the mirror I thought, this is great sex, but how much better it would be with someone I cared about and had feelings for. I thought of Roger. I need to give him a call and see where things can go with him.

To be continued...

Feedback and comments are appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers