My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay Ch. 08

Story Info
The wife puts her plan in action-dresses Stevie.
2.9k words
4.57
15.1k
27

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers

Please read the previous chapters in the Gay Male category to understand characters and context.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

It was an unusually tough week at work, but it was finally Friday. As I drove home, I thought it would be great to have a couple of beers, a nice dinner, and relax.

I walked in and found my wife in the kitchen and walked up to hug her and give her a kiss. She pushed me away, which was becoming her usual reaction to any of my advances.

"Stevie, come with me to the bedroom. I have a surprise for you."

She had a harsh tone in her voice. I followed curiously, but worried what it might be. Ever since she found out that I hooked up last weekend with nextdoor neighbor Sissy Sam, she had hardly spoken to me, other than to call me faggot and criticize me. In her words, "you can't keep cocks out of your mouth." I couldn't believe Sam made a point of calling and telling her how he scored with me in his bed.

"Get undressed down to your lacy panties. What color are you wearing today?"

I stripped as told, down to my black lacy bikini panties. I prefer my bright colored panties, but only black was clean this morning.

"Black is perfect, they match the new things I got for you. But before you can see your new, sexy things, come here and sit down. It's time we make you up like the lady you want to be."

"Hon, I don't want to be a woman, and I don't want to put on makeup. I love being a man. Just because I discovered that I love to suck cock and have sex with men doesn't mean I want to be a woman."

"It's no longer about what you want. It's about what I want. And if you want to keep your gayness a secret, get your gay ass over here and sit down, NOW!'

I reluctantly sat down and said, "ok, but don't make me look like a whore."

"You are a cock whore and I'll make you up the way I want to."

I had my back to the mirror and couldn't see what she was doing. It seemed like forever, but when she was done she told me not to look or move and pulled out a wig of long brown, wavy hair, like Marie Osmond's, and put it on me and adjusted it. She turned me around and I couldn't believe who I saw looking back at me. I hardly recognized me. I actually looked like a woman. I was pretty.

"Now we need to get you dressed. If we don't hurry, we'll be late."

I stood and stared at myself in the mirror, amazed at how good I looked. I might actually be able to pass in a dark bar. What am I thinking? I followed her into the bedroom. Then it hit me what she said, "we'll be late." I thought, late for what? No way will she get me out of the house like this.

"What are we going to be late for?"

She was holding a black lacy bra and started to put it on me. "We are going somewhere special, where no one will know us, and where we can pick up men together. This is going to be so much fun."

She put some silicone falsies into the push up bra and adjusted it so it pushed my muscular pecs together giving the impression that I had cleavage. I was glad I had shaved my body smooth this morning. She then handed me some black leather slacks to put on. I could barely pull them on they were so tight, and the zipper was in the back. She then handed me a loose knit sweater with a big v-neck, showing off my cleavage. The sweater was swirling rainbow colors. Looking in the mirror, I thought I looked attractive.

"Those slacks show off your cute ass better than your cycling tights. I always thought you had a cute ass, one any woman would love to have. You'll be fighting the men off tonight, or maybe you won't. The way you love to suck cock, you may suck them all off. Put on these heels, and let's go."

"Go? Just where do you think we are going? I'm not going out like this!"

"You look so hot! You know you want to go out and show off the new you. you need to start talking and walking like the sissy you are becoming. Forget the masculine 'you' while you are dressed. You drive and I'll give directions."

I looked in the mirror and did like the way I looked. The loose sweater hid my muscular upper body, and the falsies did give me some cleavage. I turned to look at my ass, and yes, I do have a hot ass. With the makeup and the long wig, most friends probably wouldn't recognize me. This might just be fun pretending to be a woman. I felt a stirring in my loins. This was exciting. There would be no pretending if I find a cock. The cock sucking would be the real me. I picked up my keys and we headed out.

"Let's go to Starbucks and get a latte for the drive. You need to practice talking like a sissy. From now on, whenever we are alone together I want nothing but sissy talk coming out of your mouth. You need lots of practice."

As I pulled into the Starbucks drive thru I was faced with someone seeing me dressed for the first time. My wife said "now order in your sweetest voice. I hope my favorite server is working. He's so cute and I know you would love the big bulge he gets when I flirt with him."

It was him and I ordered and pulled up to the window. He greeted us, "How are you two ladies doing?"

My wife leaned over me and handed him her credit card. "We are doing fantastic. We are going out looking for hot studs like you with big cocks."

I couldn't believe what she said. I was blushing and looked up at him and winked with my new fake eyelashes. He was staring at my boobs and said "Hot ladies like you should not have any problems. If we weren't short staffed, I would get off work and go with you."

I smiled at him and winked again as we pulled away. He was cute, and I wondered about his big bulge.

"Hun, that was embarrassing. He seemed like he was 100% straight. No way would he be interested in me."

"He would be as long as he thought you were a chick. Get your mind straight on this. tonight you are a woman and you want to be careful not to blow your cover."

"Can we go home now? I've had enough of this dress up game of yours."

"Sissy Stevie, I told you to only talk like a sissy. The night is young. We're just getting started. Drive downtown. There is a big construction convention going on and I know a dark bar near the convention center that will be full of horny, macho men."

I was curious if I would pass as a woman, and what would happen. This might be fun. We practiced my voice until we pulled into the parking garage next to the bar. We got out and started walking to the elevator.

"Stevie, you need to stop walking like a man. watch me and learn."

She started walking and I tried to follow, moving like her, thankful she bought me only three inch heels. I admired her beautiful, long sexy legs accented by her four inch stiletto heels and her tight black leather mini skirt. It hit me that it matched my tight black leather slacks. But she was wearing a skin tight red top that showed off her ample boobs and left nothing to your imagination. She was all woman. Did I have a chance to be noticed next to her?

"Now Stevie, let me watch you walk."

I started walking with her following until we got to the elevator. I pushed the down button.

"You are doing better, but you need to swing your hips more. Relax and think of yourself as a woman. Be the sexy lady you know men like. Ever since you turned gay our life has gotten so much more exciting. And now we are going cock hunting together. How many wives can say they go cock hunting with their husbands. This is going to be so much fun!"

We walked into the bar, and thankfully it was dark. It was crowded and we squeezed up to the bar and ordered drinks. I wanted to get a beer, but she made me get a glass of wine. We then found a booth and sat down. So far, so good, my cover wasn't blown, the bartender even winked at me.

Half way through my wine a big, macho man came over and asked if I wanted to dance. My wife pushed me to go, so I got up and followed him onto the dance floor. We finished the song and he asked if I would dance another. In my best sissy voice I said yes. The song started and it was a slow one. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him. I put my hands on his hips, trying to hold him away. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear that it was his lucky night to be dancing with such a beautiful, hot woman. He continued to pull me closer and was trying to push his cock on me. I moved so that he lined up on my hip instead of my crotch. One of his hands moved down and started squeezing my ass and he started kissing my neck. I could feel his cock as he humped my hip, and it felt big. His strong hand massaging my ass felt great. I found myself getting hard and wanting him turn me around, bend me over and fuck me right there on the dance floor. His kisses moved to my lips. I put my arms around his neck and did my best to kiss like a woman.

He whispered in my ear "come back to my hotel with me. I have to have you."

I panicked and wondered what he would do if he discovered I was a man. I answered, "I'm sorry, but it's that time of the month, and I can't leave my girlfriend. Come sit with us and we'll see if we can figure something out."

I was glad we had a large, semi circular booth. I moved all the way into the center. He followed me and scooted up close and put his arm around my shoulders. My wife gave me a knowing look and smiled. I turned back to look at my new friend and was met by an aggressive kiss. He pulled me close and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I reached over and put my hand on his leg and moved it up to his crotch. I felt his big bulge and squeezed it and he moaned into my mouth. As we continued to kiss, I started stroking it thru his pants and felt it grow even bigger as it hardened. I had to free his monster, and worked to undo his belt and open his pants. It wasn't long and it was out. It felt amazing and I wanted to see it... I wanted to taste it!

I broke off the kiss and looked around to see if we were being watched. My wife was watching, and winked at me and nodded down at his cock. "You know you want to suck his cock. You couldn't resist if you wanted to. I'll keep a lookout."

I didn't see anyone else paying attention to us, and it was fairly dark. And she was right, I wanted him to feed me a big load of cum. I looked back at him and smiled, and then leaned over and took his big cock into my mouth and started sucking on the head as I continued to stroke it with my hand. It was too big and long to suck the whole length in this position. He leaned back, put his hand on the back of my head and move his hips, trying to get more of his cock down my throat, and I wanted to deep throat it. I slipped down onto the floor, under the table and moved between his legs. On my knees between my man's legs has become my favorite position for sucking.

I now could lean in and move his cock deep into my throat and started moving up and down the full length, maintaining suction and moaning on it as I enjoyed tasting his pre-cum. It was so erotic, on my knees sucking a stranger's big cock in a bar where anyone could see what I was doing if they looked, and it wasn't even 10:00 yet. I continued to use my tongue as I sucked, and I could tell he was getting close as he raised his hips, pinning my head under the table as he face fucked me a few strokes and then pushed his cock in and started exploding in my mouth. His cum was delicious and I sucked and swallowed it down. He finally moved back and I let his softening cock slip out of my mouth.

I crawled out from under the table next to him and leaned over to kiss him as he pulled his pants back up. He pushed me away and said thanks, that was great, and got up and left. I turned to look at my wife who was sitting, watching, taking it all in.

I said "what an asshole! He wouldn't even give me a thank you kiss!"

"Stevie, straight men don't like cum breath like you gay guys do. Don't look now, but I think you've caught someone else's attention."

A man was starting to sit down next to me as I looked up. He leaned over and said "I couldn't help but watch how you did a favor under the table for that man that just left. I never thought a beautiful woman like you would do that, but seeing is believing. Would you consider..."

He was handsome, and there was something about him, the way he approached me. I said "Come sit with me and tell me exactly what you want. If you can't say it, I won't do it."

He moved close and said "I would love for you to get back under the table and give me a blowjob. Suck my cock!"

How could I say no. I asked my wife to move over next to him so it wouldn't be so obvious what I was doing and scooted back down under the table onto my knees. He quickly pulled his pants down and pushed them down to his ankles. I was looking at my second cock in less than 30 minutes. Even in the dark I could see it was a nice one. I started sucking on the head. With his pants around his ankles, I had easy access to his balls and moved down and started licking them and inhaling his muskiness. He obviously hadn't showered before coming to the bar tonight. I sucked one, then the other into my mouth the way I love to have my balls sucked.

I thought I would take a chance and massage his asshole. I resumed sucking his cock and was moving up and down it's length, and moved a finger down onto his hole. I didn't sense any objection, so I pushed it in and found his prostate and started massaging it as I deep throated his cock. I could hear him moaning over the loud music. He started squirming on my finger and flexing his ass and began shooting loads of cum into my mouth. I swallowed my treat and slowed down, milking every drop before letting his softening cock slip from my mouth.

I put my hand on my wife's leg and moved it up under her skirt to her pussy. She spread her legs giving me easy access. I started rubbing her through her panties. They were soaked with her juices and I was overwhelmed with the aroma. I moved my hand and tapped both of them on the hip, asking them to make room for me to crawl up from under the table between them.

As I sat up, I leaned in to him and he accepted my kiss and he eagerly plunged his tongue into my mouth. As we kissed, my wife grabbed my hand and pulled it back to her cunt and started rubbing it with my hand. I moved my fingers under her panties and started fingering her as I continued to french kiss him. He seemed determined to clean my mouth of any remnants of his cum. He finally broke off the kiss and said thanks and he needed to be going. Before he had a chance to get up my wife grabbed me and pulled me to her and we embraced in a passionate kiss as I continued to finger her pussy. To us we were husband and wife kissing. To others, we were two lesbians kissing in public.

ā€”ā€”ā€”-

This is my first story in this category. I welcome your comments and feedback.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers