All Comments on 'My First Blowjob, But I'm not Gay'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
denrondenronalmost 4 years ago
Great Start!

I want to meet someone who takes control like that!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I loved this story and would love to be in his place. I am a Cocksucker and a little bit submissive. I look forward to reading more about this new cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More to cum?

Loved your story. What a lucky man! As a cock sucker and worshipper, I was moved over the edge remembering my first experiences at a life long joy-filled experience. Looking forward to the next chapters!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
REMINDS ME OF THE OLD PLAYGROUND JOKE

this girl fucks 200 guys, but she isn't a whore,,,,,,but I suck 1 cock and am branded for life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

This story was hot! I would give anything to have my first time, to feel a hot pulsing cock in my mouth and taste someone's cum besides my own! Thanks for the fantasy!

Tom78634Tom78634almost 4 years ago
So Hot

your story was something that I wanted to have happen to me. Disappointed no sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

Would like being either one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Story

Great story, wish my opticians provided this type of service .... ! More please .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exciting!

Damn, Iwanttwo, you got my dick awake with that story! I love how you described in detail the blow job by Steve. I love how Thomas seems to be taking over Steve's life. I can hardly wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Seduction

Very hot story indeed, I have always wanted to have a hot stud seduce me like that and make me submit to sucking his cock. So HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Did he get to be gay suck on other guys dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Give us more

Awesome. It took me awhile before I sucked my first cock. Now I ca't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

I haven’t in years, but I so want to suck a guy off and be his gurlfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard and wet reading this one.

Wish it was me receiving that load.

AHNuts00AHNuts00almost 4 years ago
Boneriffic story!

My stiff cock and I enjoyed the rising tension as Thomas takes Steve down the path to the jizzum trail he now enjoys!

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years ago
Exciting!

Great story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Future Cocksucker

Love the story. This bicurious Daddy would love to be dominated by a big cock Top. Sucking his cock and taking his load would just be the appetizer. The main course would be getting fucked bareback and being bred by my new master....Someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t stop

Felt the same after my first. I’ve often longed to have an experience like this. An excellent series awaits. You’ve only just scratched the surface of all those experiences just waiting to find their way to Literotica eyes.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
Loved the surprises in your story

The structure of your creation is superb. Details, describing inner thoughts, not expecting the thrill of a straight man totally seduced by a man's penis, and doing something he could not have imagined when he woke up that morning!

A real turn on for me was how Thomas led this man to service his cock. My name is Tom, it was nice to have you pick my name by random accident! But in that car I would have blown Steve. I would gamble by the look in his eyes that he would be imagining sucking my cock also, and fairly soon.

A little reluctance on Steve's part may have made your tale even hotter. But I liked it very much. Your a good writer.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 3 years ago

12/24/20 Hey Iwanto! Great story, 19 good comments too. Any chance of a another chapter or 2 or 3?

willymakeitwillymakeitover 3 years ago

10/24/30 Hey I just found the other chapters. LOL! This is great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i'm picking up a vibe that's making this story feel like the time my Sister In Law told me that if i was locked in chastity, i didn't have a cock. It was Hers, or, much more often, my Wife's.

Since i didn't have a cock, i could suck cock without it being gay.

Long story short, i end up naked, locked in chastity, with a load of spunk all over my face. Something my Wife and Her Sister documented on their phones.

Then, at the very end, my Sister In Law says to me, "Remember what I told you about it not being gay if you suck cock while you're locked in chastity? I lied."

Wife, Sister In Law, and both real men They brought home from the club had a great laugh at that.

i so wanted to jerk off right then, in front of them all....

Sometimes, chastity is a tough teacher!

mikegay4u2mikegay4u2almost 3 years ago

I loved it. I've always been top, but now I wish a confidant butch alpha would train me to be his sub.

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story..... looking forward to reading the rest of this storyline. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i lovedb it got me hard ass a rock now i want to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you sucked cock and licked ass so enthusiastically, you are Gay. Go for it. If you're like myself, just be discreet, and keep it to yourself that you're gay. Guy, or Girl, there's no need for other people to know your sex life if you don't want them to..

I have always been a very strong, virile man, even after my spinal cord injury in my neck that made me a quadriplegic. Fortunately, I still have erections and enough movement and strength in arms to live alone, and push my wheelchair over ten miles easily.

Ever since I was a teen ager, I gradually drifted towards homosexuality, but not until my early thirties did I contemplate, and realize that I was gay. I've had a few dozen homosexual experiences with guys from sucking their cocks, kissing, massage, attracting guys at a gay bar, and a beautiful blonde tranny with big tits lusciously kissing me on the lips in a bar, or just all alone with a few guys I met online, or at the bar, and then both of us getting naked in my bedroom, and suck each others cock.

Very deep down inside, I'm a homosexual cock sucking faggot in my wildest fantasies surrounded by hot guys with huge cocks, and women with huge tits watchin me suck their cocks. One such time came true, when I actually fulfilled my fantasy of sucking on a big thick ten inch cock. His cock was so big, I could only deep throat half of his erection, but I sucked on his massive dick until he ejaculated an enormous wad of cum in my mouth, and face in my bedroom.

Even though I haven't come out to anyone yet, eventually, or possibly quite soon, I wish to come out to Kirk whom I've known since we were little kids in school and later in Boy Scouts when he was always jerking off. He's openly gay, and has made many strong advances towards me before as middle aged adults, but I wasn't ready to cum out yet.

Overall, I haven't had much gay experience like an openly gay male has, though I do want to cum out to Kirk someday soon. . So like me, accept it that you're gay, and have some fun every chance you get, and don't worry about it. Just as you described in your story, becoming a homosexual, gay cock sucker is lots of fun!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I am due an eye test in the near future, having read this story is going to bring a whole new dimension to the experience, unfortunately I doubt there will be even the remotest similarity on my visit, however whilst my eyes will be focusing on the test, I am fairly confident my mind will be focusing on the idea of getting my lips round any Cock there might be available.

Yet another enjoyable story, I look forward to reading more, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope he got a good size strap on because he's going to love it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

great start. I too am gay and I love sucking cock.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

It had a nice zing, I wish I was the one sucking and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think a semi-reluctant, first-time cock sucker would lick another man's asshole as well. There are men who love cock and cum but want nothing to do with kissing or ass play.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I Love turning married guys inti cocksuckers and once I plant my cum in their ass-pussy they will be my bitch

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter..Submitting to my wife is A Total turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i liked the story and can relate to most of it. i swallow loads every two or three days and can not wait for more sperm to eat from a stranger

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish I had met Thomas during my eye exams. I was talking to a guy and he said he knew another guy we both knew was bi and would love cock. I didn't ask him how he knew and I wish I had. I didn't want to pursue that conversation because I wanted to protect my secret cock sucking desire. Looking back on it I doubt I was hiding it very well from him. I was in my 30's and a bit of a jock running & lifting weights. At work we had a small gym and I worked out 5 days a week and ran in the numerous 5Ks raising money for charities. I hid my cock sucking desire from me & everyone else.

When I retired a few months ago I started a search for a guy who would be as discrete as me. I found many guys and their definition of discretion was different from mine. Actually they didn't know the definition of the word & I couldn't risk disclosure. I finally found a guy and we got together to suck some cock. It was so good. I'll keep sucking.

Your story brought back some pleasant memories. Thanks for the well written & erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to be a good married cock sucker, however, I don't have any desire when it comes to the male ass and licking it. However I do know that my journey to wanting to suck a cock didn't happen overnight and so I never say never and who knows, once experience my desire to suck dick, it could lead to more because I know I am really turned on by the scent of sex and apparently one of the strongest scents one can experience comes from the male backside so who knows. I liked your story overall but prefer pure cock sucking lust stories at this point of my new found desires to explore MM sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.