My First Bondage Experience

Story Info
Bondage.
1.2k words
4.11
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit and wonder if my gorgeous boyfriend is in an erotic mood. I know that I am. He excites me and has done since I first met him 4 months ago. He must have seen something in my eyes, as at that moment he moves towards me and - with no warning - kisses me deeply, whilst pulling me down onto the sofa.

Having not long got out of the bath, all I am wearing is a silk dressing gown. It falls open as I move, teasing, like it has a mind of its own.

He moves from my mouth to my neck and kisses and nibbles, as he works his way up to my earlobe. He bites hard. He pinches one nipple between his finger and thumb and says "I am going to hurt you!"

There's a look in his eyes that tells me he's not playing. An intense look of hunger, desire and total control.

He sits me in a dining chair and tells me not to move. Then he leaves the room. My heart is pounding as I wait for him to return. I'm excited and slightly nervous at the thought of what will happen.

We have spoken about bondage recently and G knows it has always been something I have wanted to try. However, I have never trusted someone enough to do it, until now.

G returns with a full bag, but I cannot see what is inside; all I can see is a blindfold in his hand. I'm terrified and strangely aroused! My heart feels like it will burst through my chest at any moment.

G comes over and puts the blindfold on me. I protest and his hand slaps down hard on my inner thigh. I yelp at the pain, but then I feel my pussy getting wet.

G can see that I'm flushed and slaps my other thigh. This time I moan with pleasure.

I hear the zip of the bag as G opens it. He then brings my hands around the back of the chair and ties them with rope. I start to say something but he tells me to keep quiet.

He then restrains my legs, firstly tying my left ankle to the chair leg and then my right.

I'm completed exposed and already extremely aroused. G knows this as he trails one fingertip from my opening to my clit and lingers there, stroking gently for a few seconds.

He sucks his finger noisily and moans with pleasure, as he always does when he tastes my juices. His hands are now on my bum as he shifts me forwards towards the edge of the chair, causing my legs to part even further.

There is now rope being tied around my waist. I cannot move at all. I am completely his. I sit there excited, anxious at the thought of what will happen next!

Then I feel something stroke the skin on my outer thigh, soft, teasing, arousing. I cannot tell what it is until it strikes my skin. A riding crop - the accessory I always carry, but never use, when training people to ride horses.

It is gentle at first, but as G strikes again and again in the same place it begins to sting. It is a surprisingly pleasant pain though, enough for my clit to respond with every hit.

He moves to my inner thighs and carries on the same routine, hitting again and again in the same place until the skin is red and raised. I've never experienced sensations like this and as G continues I am becoming more aroused by the second.

My breaths are coming fast. I moan with pain and pleasure. My arousal is building; I'm close to orgasm. Then it all stops and I hear G laughing, taunting me. "You're not coming yet."

The blindfold is removed and G is standing naked in front of me, his cock already erect.

"I want it in my mouth," I tell him.

"If you want it, beg for it!" is his reply. My anxiety rises as I don't like to talk dirty, but I know if I don't he won't put his rigid hard cock in my mouth and the whole experience will be over.

"Please put your hard cock in my mouth, so I can suck it."

I feel relief when G comes closer and places the tip of his cock in my mouth. He owns me.

I suck the tip gently. G moans with pleasure as he pushes his cock deeper into my mouth. I suck it in; I'm hungry for it. His eyes close, lost in the feeling of my hot mouth around his rock hard cock.

My head moves back and forth in a slow rhythm, savouring every inch of him. I pull my head back so I can suck hard on the tip which drives him crazy.

G removes his cock from my mouth and demands that I suck his balls, which I am more than happy to do. I suck them gently and slowly. G is breathing heavily, his body is shuddering, his muscles are tense.

I release his balls and suck his cock back into my mouth, deep and hard. I can tell that he is close to exploding in my mouth. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and unexpectedly slaps my thigh again. "You're not going to get your own way tonight."

G slides two fingers inside my wet pussy, rubbing against my G spot. He pulls them out and pushes all four fingers inside me, working my pussy to climax. Before I even realise what is happening, I lose all control and squirt again and again, soaking his chest and the floor.

G moans, pleased with himself. He bends down and licks my clit gently, whilst his fingers are still inside me. My orgasm is waiting for release, but G stops and pulls his fingers out. My pussy is soaking and wanting,

"Fuck me now!" is the only thing I can say through heavy breaths.

"No," G replies. "Not yet."

G releases the ropes that are holding me down and drags me to the floor, where his mouth devours my pussy. He hungrily feasts on my juices. Then he takes my clit into his mouth, sucking it hard.

My back arches, my nails dig into my thighs, my moans get louder. Then I finally have the release I have been waiting for. My orgasm rides through me like a train; my body convulses, my breathing is laboured, every nerve in my body is alive.

I then feel G's hard cock inside my hot, wet pussy. He is rough and pushes his cock in deep. He is wanting the same release as he has just given me. He pulls out and throws me on my front, pulling me up so I am on my knees.

He enters me again, rough, deep. I orgasm again and as my pussy tightens around his cock, he cums loudly. His body shudders over and over as he releases himself fully into me.

He hasn't finished with me yet, as he rolls me onto my back and sucks his warm semen from my overflowing pussy. He loves the taste of our combined juices as much as I do. He comes up and kisses me deeply so we can at last share the results of our passion.

This is what I have been searching for all these years. This is true love.