My First Cock

Story Info
Guy discovers a love for cock.
915 words
4.42
44k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glenn4bj
Glenn4bj
26 Followers

I know a lot of people wonder how they came to be a cocksucker. I am no different. All my life I chased women, and was good at it. About 7 years ago, a buddy and I met up with a girl at a bar, while we were out of town. This little hottie wanted to do both of us. We took her back to the hotel where she became the spread to our bread. So there she is, on her hands and knees, I'm behind her and my buddy is getting world class head from her. As I fucked, I kept watching her blowing my friend and it became a huge turn-on. For the first time, I was watching someone getting blown besides me. Suddenly, the idea of giving a blowjob wasn't so repulsive to me. In fact, for weeks after that it was all I could think about. I was consumed by the idea of sucking a dick.

For years I knew of a country road near our town that was supposed to be a gay cruise spot. It was well known, yet I'd never been there after dark. Since the 3-some, I'd had an idea of taking a run by there if I could get up the nerve. One night, I'd worked late at a job out of town. The trip home would take me near the road. All the way home I wondered if I would have the nerve. As I got closer, my truck just started driving that way. My heart started racing and I wondered If I could go through with it. Wondered if I could there would be anyone there. Wondered what would happen if I saw someone I knew. As I turned onto the road, I saw no headlights or taillights. I was kinda relieved. I then knew I could, but wouldn't have to prove it.

Just then, from down the road, a set of headlights appeared. It was driving my way! Now what do I do? I slowed down, hoping it would drive on by. As it passed, I caught a glimpse of a guy about 20-21, who looked handsome and in good shape. He was looking up at me with a smile on his face. As we passed, I pulled over to the shoulder and killed my lights. The car then made a U-turn and drove back to me. As it pulled alongside, the guy rolled down his window and we said hi. He asked what I was up. I told him I was just driving around. He then told me he was looking for a blowjob. There it was! He then said he didn't give head, was just looking to get sucked. The more I looked at him, and he swagger, I was suddenly really turned on. My cock was suddenly stiff as a board! I told him to climb into the truck. He pulled over and jumped into the passenger seat.

As I got a look at him, he was nice looking and really masculine. I'm sure he had no idea I'd never sucked a dick before, but began to unbutton/zip his pants. He pulled them down to his ankles and out popped an absolutely beautiful cock! I mean, it was perfect! About 6", not too thick, and a wonderfully mushroomed, cut, head. As if I wasn't even thinking about it, I just leaned over, opened my mouth and accepted that beauty into my mouth. I'd done it! I was sucking a cock! It was the biggest turn-on of my sexual life! And, it felt perfect! The feel of that cock in my mouth was so natural. No different than sucking a tit, just went deeper down my throat. This kid started letting out soft moans as I began bobbing my head up and down. I made sure to let as much spit drip down the shaft as I could and to rub my tongue around the head. I don't know if it was the submissiveness of sucking another man's cock, or the taboo aspect, but I'd never experienced that feeling before.

After about 5 or so minutes, the guy started making little, involuntary, shutters. I could hear his breathing start to get short and it dawned on me...he was going to cum! In my mouth! No fucking way! I was really going to let this guy cum in my mouth! At that moment, I had the biggest orgasm of my life! I started cumming like crazy. I could feel the cum shooting in my underwear and dripping down my balls. Then, the guys whispers "I'm Cumming" and exploded into my mouth. My mouth was immediately full of cum. Then he shot another stream. Good god, this guy had a lot of cum! I swallowed without thinking about it, but probably had as much dribbling out of my mouth. Rookie mistake :) I let him finish cumming and get his breathing under control, as I lightly sucked on him, trying to clean up his mess. His cum really had little taste. Thick and slightly salty, but not at all unpleasant. In fact, it was somewhat intoxicating. After he was under control I let his cock slip from my mouth and he pulled up his pants and fled like he couldn't wait to get away from this cocksucker. He didn't care. I got what I wanted, he got what he wanted. Two happy people! I knew then it wouldn't be my last cock. :wink:

Glenn4bj
Glenn4bj
26 Followers