All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yowseryowserabout 5 years ago
First of firsts

Lovely tale, not over the top, immediate and explosive. A striking reminder of how fluid the sexual spectrum is (even for those unaware of breadth), and how well it is to follow the instinctual lead of one's own erection.

It's those guys in the '56 Chevys who are always the trouble....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
for sure

Like that old dude. Thats how I would suck a cock. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Occasionally love it, too.

I sucked my first one when I was 68, I loved it, He gave me a blow job that was wonderful. I came twice in 15 minutes. He was that good.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 4 years ago
5*

Great story, brought back some wonderful memories. Thanks.

tim23832tim23832almost 4 years ago

Age 19, served in Vietnam, and hair down to your waist. Inconsistancies. I stopped reading.

cohikr68cohikr68almost 4 years agoAuthor
for tim23832

I have little tolerance for any assholes questioning my time as a combat vet. I enlisted before graduation age 17....boot camp right after turning 18...Vietnam early 18...wounded twice during combat 1968...returned early age 19 and discharged for medical reasons of wounds. From time of discharge until 9 years later I never cut my hair. By end of age 19 I had hair down to waist . Look it up ,Tim. The average age of combat vet in Vietnam was 19. You're welcome to diss any story of mine but you come across as lame ass troll with your personal inference. You ever have problem with someone about your status??

Equus7Equus7over 3 years ago

Don’t we all (bi men) wish someone would take the reins and lead us into submission so we don’t have to think about it? Thanks for sharing your experiences. I’ll read more of your stories when time allo!

Equus7Equus7over 3 years ago

Good response to Tim. Thank you for your service. Vietnam was a thankless war.

FigjamkissFigjamkissover 3 years ago
Oh of course . . .

Oops. I thought "vet" meant veterinarian. That would have been a different story. :)

This was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for serving, My sisters husband did 2 tours in NAM, came back with 5 bullet wounds.

Tell ya he’s the best father to my Niece and Nephews.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
277 Followers
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...