My First Cock... BBC Ch. 04

Story Info
Frank and I move forward, once again.
5.7k words
4.57
16.4k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening Acknowledgment: I want to make sure that my friend, Apple-Of-Eden, gets the proper credit for these stories of mine. The experiences are mine, but without her encouragement to write them, they would remain just memories in my mind. She not only encourages me to write more, she helps by pre-editing them for me. She unscrambles my sometimes disjointed thoughts, into coherent sentences and paragraphs while keeping my timelines and content accurate.

One should never take another's friendship for granted, nor should they under appreciate them for all that they do. Thank you once again Apple.

P.S. Not only is she a fantastic editor and a great friend, she is an accomplished writer of erotica. Give her stories a read, right here on Literotica. You will not be disappointed.

*********************

Frank and I were getting in a groove, or so I thought. We would chat online through our e-mail accounts and then meet when it was convenient for both of us. We would talk about our sex lives at home. Frank was recently divorced, but had a few women on the go, all married, white girls. We would play 'show and tell', do some kissing, touching, feeling and oh yeah, suck each other's cock. Frank was a spitter, and I was a dedicated swallower. I was working on him to convert, but he had to have a napkin close by to soak up my cum, once I delivered it to his mouth. He was proving to be a good friend, and an excellent stress relief. Getting a blow job worked miracles for relieving whatever was stressing one out.

Frank had taken me to visit some of his black friends, at a car dealership on our last outing and I am sure he told them I was his married, white, cock sucker. Just a hunch, by the way they all came outside to peer into Frank's car, where I was sitting in the passenger seat. I had wondered if Frank told them I had just sucked him off as he drove outside of town on the four lane. I had swallowed, of course, but there was still that residual cum that sticks to the inside of a cock sucker's cheeks and tongue. I think back and wonder if I should have opened wide and let them check. "See, no cum, all gone."

It took a lot of determination on my part to resist the temptation. I also wondered if Frank had shown his 'brothers' the photo of my wife Ann, that I dutifully brought along that day, at Frank's insistence. It was taken on board a cruise ship, on one of the formal dinner nights. Ann was absolutely stunning, as she always is. That particular night, she had a smile that lit up the whole dining room. She knew, that even at 62 years old, she still had it. Her red hair with blonde streaks combined with her low cut, little, black dress were a hit, especially among the males onboard. To top it off, she wore black, nylon stockings (yes, with a real live garter belt) and moderate 3" heels, black of course. After years of balancing on higher heels for most of her adult life, she had to consider her sometimes aching feet. Frank requested I send him the photo and he had it on his phone, but he wanted a 'hard' copy. He liked to look at it, touch it, and feel it in his hands. When I showed it to him, he had decided to just keep it as his own.

It may have been because Frank and I were becoming closer friends or it may have been that picture of Ann he enjoyed so much, that caused him to want more from our relationship. Of course, it may also have been because I had sucked his extra thick black cock three times and Frank was ready to put our friendship into another gear. In spite of his, laid back, don't worry attitude, he was pressuring me to not only spend more time with him, but also introduce him to Ann. I was a bit reluctant to jump aboard the 'express' train, not because I didn't want to bring Frank home with me. That wasn't it, not one bit.

It dealt more with the fact that I was afraid that Ann would take one look at Frank's handsome face, hear him speak with that deep, sexy voice, see that winning smile, and immediately know that Frank and I were 'playing' together. Guilty conscience is what it was. It didn't matter who it was, Ann, like most wives have this intuitive streak that rings alarm bells. "Your husband is having sex with this person."

I kept asking Frank to go slower, please. It did put a strain on our fun times and Frank decided to use his gorgeous, black cock as hostage. Each and every time, we arranged to meet somewhere for blow jobs, Frank would cancel at the last minute or fail to show up. I knew he was toying with me. A couple of months went by with this tactic being played out. I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to be Frank's friend and cock sucker, but I had a long term marriage that I needed to protect also. I had to tell Frank that I was tapping out. No hard feelings, only fantastic memories. Frank was the first guy I ever touched in a sexual way, and I felt honored that I got to suck his big, black, cock for my first. Nothing, but nothing could take that away or erase my memories of that. It still makes my cock tingle to think about him.

***************************

Fast forward a couple of months down the road. I hadn't had much success in finding another male friend to play with on a regular basis. I had found a couple of guys, a bit older than me and they turned out to be, well, not what I was looking for. I'm not saying that they weren't nice guys or anything, or that I didn't enjoy sucking their cocks, it's just that they were not Frank. Frank had a way about him that made me feel comfortable. He made me feel like a friend. And another thing, he made me so horny for his cock.

Being a bit on the stubborn side, or as I like to refer to it, being able to focus on something, I had deleted Frank's contact information from my list of friends. I tried to find him on the chat site, with no success, and fared no better by searching his name. By this time, I was really missing him. If only we had been able to compromise on a plan of where we were headed things may have been different.

During our first few contacts, Frank seemed to understand that as a first time cock sucker, at 65 years old, I was very nervous about being found out, especially by my wife. I felt that I needed to go slow with any further activities. Frank, on the other hand was hoping to have anal sex with me and he wanted to meet my wife Ann, with the intention of seducing her as an added bonus.

I kept thinking back to our first time together when Frank had called me 'his' cock sucker and at one point while I was sucking his cock, he said something to the effect that he would 'own' me and my wife. We had discussed my wife prior to ever meeting, and how I dreamed about her having sex with other men. Frank was quite thrilled about this and that is when he started to tell me stories about his attraction for white women, preferably married, white, women. That is how he led up to telling me about his affairs with T. and Sarah, and others. That was what he wanted for myself and my wife.

************************

When we plan for things and they happen, it can be exciting, or it can be kind of a letdown. Sometimes the planning for an event far exceeds the thrill of the actual occurrence. We tend to put too much emphasis on the fantasy of it all. Spur of the moment happenings can be the most exciting, for me anyway. Like when Frank reached out to me in an e-mail, once again. This came totally out of the blue. Seeing his name as "Sender" did give me a jolt of adrenaline. I couldn't open it fast enough. The contents were exactly what I was hoping for. Frank was reaching out to see if we could salvage our friendship, and carry it on further.

My reply was an apologetic one, hoping to show Frank how much I missed his company, and how much I was willing to move forward. We set a date and time for another meeting. We promised each other to make things work out. He wanted to make sure that I was onboard with his plans. He loved how I sucked his cock and swallowed his 'chocolate' sauce and he wanted to keep that going. He then said that he wanted to take my anal cherry, in due time. He understood how big of a leap it was, but he promised to be patient with me. On that, we both agreed. I told him, if I was going to give up my virgin ass, he would get first go at it.

Next was my wife, Ann. Frank wanted to meet her so bad, he could almost taste it. He knew that it was my biggest fantasy to see her get fucked by other men, and black men were at the top of the list. Frank understood that there should be no hurry involved. Good things happen to those who wait.

******************

Frank and I started to plan outings that coincided with both our schedules. To account for my time away from home, I would draw up a list of items I needed to buy or places I had to go. They were all 'manly' things, with the intent of discouraging Ann from wanting to tag along. These lists were made up of things like buying irrigation parts, golf balls, plumbing supplies and the like. Going for an oil change was always good too. Or a car wash. When I returned home, I could complain about long line ups or service delays if I needed help to explain my absence.

When these got us back into action with each other, I implemented my plan for longer and more relaxed times with Frank. Meeting for a 'blow and go' was no doubt exciting, but both Frank and I were wanting to be able to suck cock and get sucked without always having to hurry and keep looking over our shoulders in one of his cars.

"I'm heading to the driving range," I told Ann as I headed for the door. This had been my planned escape for two or three days now. I told her that my swing was suffering and if I wanted to get back into golf, I needed to work on it.

"Be careful out there, these drivers today are terrible," was her reply.

Making sure to grab my clubs, sitting in the carport was essential, so was the trunk opening and slamming after they were placed inside. My 'lucky' golf hat and freshly laundered towel were also part of the ruse.

Leaving the neighborhood, I was shaking like a leaf. I had met Frank a half dozen times already and our rendezvous were becoming routine, but this time, I was driving to his daughter's home about 20 minutes away. Since Frank's divorce his daughter had taken him in and given him a spare bedroom that he used. In return, Frank ran errands for his daughter and son-in-law, did some routine home maintenance and babysat for his grandson, when the need arose. Today, we would have the house to ourselves.

I followed his directions and found the place without a problem. I didn't want to use any GPS, for fear of being found out. I was feeling very safe, and very, very excited.

My fist was lightly clenched as I stood on the top step of the side porch, but I never needed to knock. Frank had opened the door as I started to climb the stairs. His toothy smile was surely a sight I was becoming addicted to. Another sight that could become addictive was the look of Frank in his black velour robe. He had it cinched tight around his waist, but I knew that wouldn't last long.

"Come on in," Frank said as I twisted my way past him and around the door.

By the time I had walked by him, the door was closed and Frank had me in a half bear hug, with one arm around my back and the other grabbing my ass cheeks.

My cock was growing harder by the millisecond. My mouth opened to accept his tongue and the fires of passion were once again ignited. We stood there for what felt like several minutes, groping, hugging, kissing and grinding.

Breaking the lip lock we had on one another, Frank ushered me to the living room after asking if I wanted coffee or anything. His robe was now untied and hanging wide open, exposing a silky looking pair of bikini underwear, that barely contained his thick, hard cock.

"Some chocolate sauce would be nice," I replied. Frank was fond of how I referred to his delicious cum. To him, mine was, what else, 'vanilla sauce.'

We were both excited about seeing each other for the first time, where we could more or less take our time and be comfortable.

Having seated me on the sofa, Frank stood directly in front of me and inched his way between my bent knees, to where his waist was mere inches from my face. I could see the bulging glans of his cock through the thin material of his underwear.

I briefly looked up at his face and into his eyes. I knew exactly what he wanted, and he could tell exactly what I wanted.

"Go ahead Peter, do what you came here for."

As his large hands moved to my shoulders, I was already leaning forward, my mouth opened and my tongue ready to lick the growing wet spot in his black bikini undies.

He applied no pressure as he rested his hands on my shoulders. I could feel him staring down at my mouth as I alternately blew warm air then licked him.

Arching his back slightly, forced his pelvis even closer to my face than it was. My hands were on his hips as he was now flexing them in a slow and rhythmic tempo. Hooking my thumbs into his waistband, I slowly pulled his bikini bottoms downwards.

His cock suddenly sprang free of his undies, and was pointed almost straight upwards, a gob of delicious pre-cum just waiting to be licked off. Using my tongue once again, I touched it to the tip of Frank's cock head, barely touching the pre. Slowly, I pulled away, watching the clear nectar form a string from his cock to my tongue.

"Damn, Peter, you sure know your way around a cock."

I tried to see how long I could make the string, and about 3 or 4 inches was all I could do before it broke free and ended up stuck from my tongue to my chin.

"Mmmmm, thanks Frank. It's so easy to be a cock sucker when I have such a gorgeous, black cock to suck."

"You're not just any cock sucker, you're MY cock sucker." Frank added with an emphasis that made me feel special.

"Yes, I am Frank. I sure am."

"I was going to give you the grand tour of my daughter's house, but that will have to wait until after."

"Until after, what," I asked as Frank was holding out his arm to give me an assist to stand up from the sofa.

A hearty laugh preceded his his answer, "Until after you suck a load of chocolate sauce from my cock."

I followed Frank, as a puppy follows his Master, my own cock screaming to be let loose from all of the clothing I had on.

Frank shrugged his shoulders and his robe fell to the floor. He was completely naked now. I started to unbutton my shirt, kicked off my shoes and had my pants unbuckled, unzipped and ready to push down.

I felt like tackling Frank right then and there. I wanted to suck his cock until he filled my mouth with his sweet, creamy load, swallow it, then start sucking him again for another load. I wanted to suck him over and over and over. I knew that's not how it worked, but that's what he did to me. Frank made me so fucking horny, I wanted to pleasure him all the time.

Since I met him, I had questioned myself many times. Had I always been such a cock slut deep inside? Had I been bisexual all of my life? Did it take Frank to bring it out in me? Had his beautiful black tool transformed me? I would never know the answers to any of these questions, but I did know for sure that I loved to suck Frank's cock and I would continue to do so for as long as I could.

This was like a second chance for me with Frank. I was not going to let it go to waste. In fact, I was going to take advantage of every moment and adventure with him.

I was so ready by the time we made it to the bedroom. I tried to lay my clothes out so that they wouldn't look like I had slept in them. I glanced over my shoulder at Frank as he approvingly eyed me from behind. It was going to be a huge step for me, letting Frank take my anal cherry, but it had also been a huge step to suck his cock too. For now, we had agreed to keep that option available for the future. Right now, we both had some cock to suck.

I didn't care that Frank hadn't made the bed prior to my arrival. I also didn't mind that right beside his bed, on the nightstand was that picture of my wife he had asked for and liberated for his personal use. It gave me a bit of a tingle to see some wadded up tissues next to it, obviously stuck together with dried cum.

"Frank, have you been jerking off to Ann's picture?" I knew he had been. I just wanted to hear him say it.

"Of course. That's why I took it from you. Why have a picture of a gorgeous woman, if you can't jerk off to her?"

"Doesn't your daughter say anything to you?"

"She doesn't come in here. She has told me that she does not want to know what goes on in here."

We both laughed at that as once again, we held each other in a tight embrace. Being almost identical in height and weight, our body parts lined up perfectly. I could feel his cock grinding into me and he surely felt my hardon grinding into him.

Carefully, I sat myself down on the edge of his bed, then scooted to the far side, that was pushed against the wall. Being a double bed, it was spacious enough for what we needed it for. Frank was quick as he slid next to me, laying on his side. Face to face, we put an arm around each other and kissed. Deep and passionate kisses. Our hips were bucking back and forth, getting our cocks to rub each other.

"Damn, it feels so good to get you in my bed,"

"It feels good to be here Frank."

With that said we resumed our embrace, our bodies thrashing against one another, our hands freely roaming over each others naked body.

I started stroking Frank's hard cock. I can't describe how good it felt. His thickness was amazing. I barely got my hand around his girth, and he was so hard to boot. I am no expert when it comes to cock, but I do have one myself. In comparison, Frank's black cock was longer, thicker and much harder than my own. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but think about how much my wife would love to feel it inside her. For now though, it was mine, all mine.

Frank was enjoying my 'handy' work on his cock and twisted around to lay on his back. Spreading his legs, I had full access to his cock and big, black balls. His sac was stretched out touching the sheets and his balls looked to be twice the size of mine.

It was a bit awkward laying on my side and trying to get to all of his 'goodies' at once. I was like the proverbial kid in the candy store.

"Suck my balls Peter."

In the other times we had been together, it had always been in one of Frank's cars. If you have ever sucked cock in a car, you know it is damn near impossible to suck a guy's balls without climbing into the rear seat, which we had never done.

His leg's spread wide, now, his hands were now on my head and shoulder. I slid down the bed and bent forward at the waist, admiring his cock. His bulbous cock head was a deep brown color, differing from his dark black skin tone. Precum had smeared around it, making it shine, even in the unlit room. His balls were fully shaved and plump to say the least. I marveled at their size.

"Peter, suck my balls."

I had been caught in the moment of such desire, just staring at them. I stuck out my tongue first and licked his nuts as I held them in one hand. They felt heavy. The taste was a bit salty, and a bit musky. I sucked on one and had it fully in my mouth as Frank let out a groan and slightly stiffened, holding onto my head.

"Fuck yes. That feels good. Suck them both."

I knew there was no way I could fit both of his balls in my mouth at once, so I went for the other one, and kept alternating.

"Does your wife suck balls as good as you?"

My reply was a mumbled jumble of unintelligible sounds, but in reality, I was trying to say, "No, she doesn't suck my balls."

I tried to look Frank in the eyes. I think it is respectful to make eye contact while you are sucking a guy's cock or balls. Unfortunately, he had his back arched, his head tilted back, all the while slowly pumping his hips up and down. If I had to say, I think he really liked the way I was sucking his balls.

12