My First Cock... BBC Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back up here, you cock sucker," he told me in his best voice of authority.

First a kiss, to get a taste of his own balls from my mouth, then a gentle nudge downward. Not all the way to his cock, but to his chest. Frank's nipples were already hard points, but he was giving them an extra pinch between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Now, suck my little black titties."

I fucking loved how Frank had taken complete control of me this morning. We were in his bedroom, at his daughter's house and he was really taking charge. I knew that I had a 'bit' of a submissive streak running through me, but Frank was exposing a major need for me to obey him.

My mouth went to each of his nipples, suckling and nibbling on them. He was squirming as I went about my attention to his nips. A man's nipples are one of the most neglected erogenous parts of his body. I guess it is considered unmanly for a husband to tell his wife to suck his nipples, or to pinch them for him. Then again, some people think it is unmanly to suck another guy's cock. I enjoyed not only working his nipples, but being 'told' to do it.

Again, I had a flashback to when Frank and I first sucked each other off and he told me he would one day own me and Ann. I was hoping for that day to come soon, but right now it was him and I, in his bed and I wanted to concentrate on the here and now.

****************

Frank's moan brought my thoughts back to the task at hand. His big, thick, black cock was just inches away from my hungry mouth and I wanted to suck on it ... now!

Leaving his nipples for now, I was starting to slide down his abdomen, keeping my eyes on the prize.

"Where you going there, cock sucker?"

" Just going to check out your cock, Frank."

"Did I tell you that you could?"

That stopped me in my tracks. "Um... ah... n.n..n.no."

I'm not sure what I felt at that moment. I wanted to suck Frank's cock very much. I wanted to just go for it, on my own, but, and it was a big 'but', I was feeling very excited by the way he was controlling me.

Taking his hands and turning my head upwards, to look me in the eye, he asked if I was ready to introduce him to Ann. I nodded.

"When do you want to do it?"

"I will start the ball rolling today. I'll tell her that I made a new friend at the Driving Range this morning. You."

That smile returned to his face as he let go of my head. Still frozen in place, I was unsure if I knew what I should do next.

"May I suck your cock now?" I asked in my most submissive tone.

"You may."

With that I went for it. I was doubled over, holding his thick, black cock, licking his glans and slurping on it. I could hear Frank talking about Ann like she was in the room with us. He was telling her how beautiful and sexy she was and how much she was going to love getting fucked by a black man. He was not talking about 'making love', he was talking about 'fucking' her. My poor little dick was aching. I was listening to him go on about my longest and strongest fantasy, my wife getting fucked by a Big, Black, Cock. And here I was sucking his BBC.

I imagined that he was holding Ann's photo, but I didn't want to let go of his cock to look away to make sure of it. When I had plenty of saliva on his thick head and shaft, I slid my mouth all the way down on him.

"Oh fuck!!" he yelped.

If he had been holding Ann's picture, he must have let it go as both his hands were now holding my head down on his cock. He was breathing hard and fast as he started his hips thrusting.

"God Damn, cock sucker. Don't stop until I come."

Not to worry, I thought as I bobbed my head and sucked away. I was not about to stop for anything, now that I had Frank's cock in my mouth. He would have to knock me off his cock to get me to stop. I was in the 'zone', the cock sucking zone.

Frank's grunts and groans were becoming more and more intense by the second. From my limited experience, I knew he was almost there. Maybe I should have backed off a bit and let him tell me to start sucking again, but I wanted to keep going.

Up to this point, Frank had barely touched my cock, and it was probably for the best. Judging from my current excitement level, I knew that I could come at any moment. That had always had been one of my shortcomings, premature ejaculation. That, and the fact that my dick was below the average 5.16 inches. Enough said.

My main concern was for Frank to blow his load in my mouth and tell me what a good cock sucker I was.

I don't know how any cock sucker could be surprised by a load of cum because I had never been surprised in my limited time as one. Maybe it was the way Frank reacted immediately before he shot his wad, but I reacted much the same way. His cock, although hard throughout, got that little 'extra' hard and just a bit thicker. I guessed it was more blood flowing to the genitals before release. The rest of the telltale signs were common in all guys, I presumed. Our breathing got heavier and quicker, our muscles tensed up, and oh yeah, Frank was shouting, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," as he clenched my head, forcing it down and thrust his hips up.

And come he did. He had been a big comer before, but this was his biggest load so far. After the first couple of spurts, his throbbing cock continued to fill my mouth with his sperm. I wanted to save it all in my mouth so that I could show him, before I swallowed it in one gulp. It was a feat, but I managed to keep most of it there.

I could feel some of it run down my chin as he pulled his shrinking cock from my mouth, but it was mostly a full load.

When he realized what I had done, he looked intently as I slowly opened wide to show off my treat. I had to be careful not to let any of his cum leak out. A good cock sucker never wants to waste any.

"You are one amazing cock sucker," Frank said as he patted my head, much like one would do to a favorite pet.

Not everybody would be, but I was proud of myself at that moment. Since that first time I took Frank's cock in my mouth, I thought that sucking him off was such a 'natural' act. It still was.

"Now, let's take care of you, my cock sucker."

There he was with that possessive, "my cock sucker" phrase again.

"Um... ah.. well. I sort of .. you know... "

My once hard cock was back to its little self, and dripping the remnants of my cum. I was embarrassed by not being able to hold back, but when Frank was talking about fucking Ann and humping my mouth, I was overcome by it all. My dick spent my load on my thighs and Frank's sheets.

"I ... I ... I'm sorry," I told him as my face reddened.

"Don't worry, Today is laundry day anyway."

I could have stayed there for the rest of the day, but my watch said otherwise. I had given Ann a timeline, and I was already past it.

I gave my apologies to Frank and I was getting dressed on the fly. Nothing was too wrinkled and would pass that test when I got back home.

"We need to do this again, soon," Frank said as he stood at the door. letting me out.

On my drive home, I was wondering if Frank was thinking about our time together that morning as much as I was. I wondered if he had found that our friendship dynamic had made a big shift. We had used our previous meetings as a mutual 'blow job' arrangement. I sucked him, he sucked me. Today was different. I sucked Frank, then I dribbled my load on his bed. He made no mention of how he might suck me off next time. He just left it at, "We need to do this again."

Frank had also shown his much more dominant side this morning. He had me eating out of his hand. Not that I was upset about it. I preferred it that way.

**********************

The drive home was a bit anxious, as they usually were after I met with Frank. The whole feeling that Ann might look me in the eye and somehow know what I had done. Like it was written across my forehead, "I just sucked Frank's Black cock."

I pulled into the carport, unloaded my golf clubs, put them in the shed and went inside.

"You're just in time for lunch," Ann said. "How was your golf thing?"

"The driving range was good." I said as I gave her a kiss that was expected.

I couldn't help but wonder if there was some trace of Franks cum still on my lips, or a roving sperm cell that just made the leap from my mouth to Ann's. Ridiculous, I know, but also kind of exciting for me to imagine.

"I think I might have found a new golf partner this morning."

"Good news. Ever since Bill moved away, you've been grumpy about having no one to golf with."

"I met him at the driving range. He was hitting them pretty far and straight. I told him I wish I could hit a ball that good. Next thing, he's telling me how my backswing is all wrong and my follow through wasn't working for me."

"I'm happy for you," Ann told me, not even trying to disguise her lack of concern about my golf game.

"He gave me his number and said to give him a call if I wanted to go and play a round."

"That's nice, you want to get yourself a drink. Lunch is on the table."

I reached in the fridge for a bottle of water, right after I stuck Frank's name and number on the fridge door.

"I think I might give him a call in a couple of days."

"Just don't make it Thursday, we are going out with the Olsens for the day."

"Okay, Friday it is."

Then I thought to myself, "I can't wait for Frank to fuck you."

"Did you say something?"

My first thought was, that after all these years, she really could read my mind.

12