All Comments on 'My First Cock... BBC Ch. 04'

by peter49parker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years ago
Big (((Hugs)))!!

My dear little cock sucker, peter,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind, loving, and generous opening comments. They, like you, are adored, and much appreciated.

One of the reasons I enjoyed this story so much was because of the "behind the scenes" look you have given us into not only your experiences, but your budding relationship with Frank. I love how you are so open about how your life's path changed and how you greeted the changes with an open mind and heart.

Again, wonderful story telling with heartfelt emotion and shared personal feelings. And, as always, it is my pleasure to walk beside you along your writing path and as an editor, and more importantly your friend.

(((Hugs)))

~Apple_of_Eden X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Went Black

I knew at some point i would like to suck cock.As a sissy cross dresser that would be my next step.But saying i wanted to suck a cock and doing some thing like that i was not sure about it.I have never had a cock in my mouth so i dont know if i would like the taste of it.And how do i go about finding one to suck.Thinking about it the idea came to me about going to a adult movie/book store.I have never been in one let alone cross dressed out of my house.I went to check it out but not dressed.I was supprised at all the sex going on there.Men sucking off other men and plenty of cross dressers sucking and getting fucked.I really felt i have found a place to start my cock sucking.So one night i dressed put on my wig make up full fish net body stocking heels short tight dress.I sat in the parking lot still not sure about what i was about to do.When i was going to go back home a man banged on my window.He asked me if i was alright i said yes his replay was your first time doing this.I said yes does it show how uneasy i am.He opened the door and there he had his cock in his hand.He said you should let me help you.No one will see you sucking my cock if you dont like it it will be ok by me.I told him i have never sucked a cock let alone a black cock.He told me he would take it easy on me.I got down on my knees and opened my mouth wide as i could.He slid his cock in slowly and to my supprise it tasted sweet.Before long he was pumping his cock in and out as i was sucking.He stopped lifted me up lifted up my dtess and pushed his cock in my butt and begin to slowly fuck me.At first it hurt but soon it really felt nice.When he took me in side were he and his friends all fucked me and i became a black cock slutt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeter49parker@peter49parker
Happily married mature male who is interested in many areas of sexuality. I have found that as I grow older, there are so many avenues that have been undiscovered. My kinks are many and am open to many more suggestions than when I was younger. Like to engage others in messagin...