My First Cock... BBC Ch. 05

Story Info
Frank and I further our adventures.
7.3k words
4.54
22.2k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening Acknowledgment:

I hope you have enjoyed my writings about Frank and I. It was a story that I wanted to write, but couldn't find the proper motivation. Then along came Apple_of_Eden, who convinced me to do it, encouraged me, and painstakingly pre-edited all of my chapters. I have exhausted the factual content and have stepped beyond, into fantasy. With that said, this will be the last installment of My First Cock. I owe a great debt of gratitude to my friend. Thank you Apple. Lunch is on me.

P.S. Not only is she a fantastic editor and a great friend, she is an accomplished writer of erotica. Give her stories a read, right here on Literotica. You will not be disappointed.

*************

Everyone knows what they say about the best laid plans ... be prepared for them to get fucked up. If that isn't enough, there is always Murphy's Law. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Frank and I had carefully made a plan that laid the groundwork for him to meet my wife Ann. The end game of this, was a lofty goal. Once set in motion our ultimate desire was to have Frank introduce her to the pleasures of black cock. He had already managed to addict me to sucking his cock. Next was showing Ann how much fun it was to suck his cock, and get fucked by him. There was something so deliciously naughty about a black man fucking a married, white woman. Especially one that has been married for such a long time as Ann and I were.

The plan was simple. I had made a tee time to go 'golfing' with Frank for 11:00 a.m. that morning. Frank would stop by and pick me up at a little after 10:00 a.m., giving him a chance to meet Ann, if only to be briefly introduced.

There is no doubt that Frank is a handsome guy, tall at 6', intelligent, well spoken (as his credentials of being a retired college professor would indicate) and has a rare magnetic personality, that could charm the pants off almost anyone, like he had done to me.

Once our clubs were loaded into the trunk of Frank's Mercedes, we planned to drive back to his home and play the morning away in his bed. Naked, of course. His daughter, who owned the house, with her husband, had taken Frank in after his divorce. Since the daughter and her hubby both worked, we would have free reign to do whatever we wanted.

It sounded like a solid plan. Nothing could go wrong. Until Friday morning. As I was finished with my shower and getting my clubs ready, Ann informed me that her and our neighbor, Judy, were going to spend the day shopping, having lunch, and maybe a movie, depending if Hollywood had anything other than the trash they had been pumping out lately. It was still a half hour before Frank was supposed to pick me up.

"When are you guys heading out?" I asked.

The sound of Judy's car horn answered that question.

"I hope you have a good golf, or however you say it," Ann said as she kissed me goodbye.

"We might be late. There are leftovers in the fridge, if I'm not home for dinner."

With that, she was gone. Another toot of Judy's horn as they pulled away from our driveway, and my plan was officially fucked. "Fuck."

I heard a car door slam in the driveway just about 10 minutes earlier than Frank's expected arrival time of 10:00 a.m. It was, who else, Frank. He was wearing a pair of Nike golf slacks, with matching pullover shirt and ball style cap. On his left wrist was a big ass gold watch that looked like it must weigh at least 10 pounds. His smile couldn't have been brighter. I hated to burst his bubble, but I had to.

Walking out the side door, I must have had a dejected look on my face that Frank picked up on instantly.

"Hey Peter, what's the matter?"

"She's not here. She went shopping with one of the neighbors."

"No.. wh.. what?" Frank said with as much disappointment on his face as I had on mine. This had been the main part of our plan all along, for Frank to meet Ann in person. He was going to plant the first seed on his way to seducing her. The initial step before he could literally plant his 'seed' inside her.

"She left almost an hour ago. Fuck." I said, as I kind of looked over my shoulder, not wanting to be overheard. "At least, we can go back to your place for the morning."

"Well, about that. My daughter called in sick for work this morning. She's home right now and not likely to go anywhere."

"Fuck. Fuck. Double Fuck!"

"Don't get too upset, Peter. How about, we stay here for the morning?"

"I would love to, but the neighbor's husband is a bit of a nosy S.O.B. He is likely to show up here when he sees your Mercedes in our driveway."

It was about then, I noticed the faint outline of Frank's cock highlighted by the tight fitting slacks. My glance turned into more of a stare.

"Better not let your neighbors catch you drooling over my cock," Frank said, half laughing.

"What the fuck are we going to do? I don't mind sucking you off in your car, but it is not nearly as much fun as being naked in bed with you." My tone was hushed so only Frank could hear me.

"There is somewhere else we can go. I think my son and his wife are away for a few days. I have a spare key. Hang on." Frank said as he pulled his phone out and hit the 'dial' key on his cell after he pulled up "Junior."

Just as Frank was saying "Hey" to Jr., our neighbor Ray, Judy's husband, came waltzing across the street.

"Hi Peter. Looks like our girls are on the loose today. I was wondering if you might be interested in playing a round of golf."

I looked around quickly and saw that Frank was still talking to his son, so I had to think fast.

"Geez... sorry Ray. Frank is taking me out to some new course that just opened and there are two of his buddies waiting for us."

Good thing they don't allow fivesomes on the golf courses.

Frank was tuned in enough to hear my conversation with Ray. When he hung up the phone, he walked right up to Ray and introduced himself.

"I'd love to stay and chat," Frank said,"but we need to get going if we want to hit a few before our game."

Ray, backed away and went across the street. I'm sure that he wouldn't forget Frank anytime soon. It wasn't every day a tall, handsome, black man came to pick me up.

I loaded my clubs in the trunk of Frank's car and away we sped before we had any more interruptions.

With my left elbow resting on the center console, I could not resist copping a feel of Frank's cock. The tightness of his pants didn't allow me to grasp it, but I sure as fuck could rub it for him. By the time we had gone three blocks, we were both sporting hardons.

"Is your son still home, or did he go yet?"

"They're still home. His wife is puttering around doing some laundry before they leave and just being slow."

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck!" I yelled again.

"Your mouth is getting pretty vulgar," Frank said, laughing at me.

"Maybe I should be made to wash it out with cum?" I snickered at him as I gave a squeeze to his juicy, hard cock."

"Maybe you should, but all is not lost, Peter," Frank said through those white teeth and thick lips.

He then added,"You better move your hand soon, or I'll be looking for a place to clean the cum out of my pants."

We both laughed. "That would be a real waste of your chocolate sauce."

We drove for roughly 20 minutes, talking mostly about sex the entire time. We talked about Ann a lot and what she liked to do in bed. I told Frank that she liked to have her pussy eaten, her favorite position was 'doggy', and she loved anal sex. Oh yes, she could suck cock really well too.

With each revelation, Frank would almost jump up in his seat. If he wasn't buckled in, he surely would have been banging his head on the roof of the car.

Frank was now rubbing his own cock as he drove. Taking a peek, I could see the head of his cock trying to break free from the material of his pants. I leaned over a bit and tweaked his right nipple, which was about as hard and erect as a man's nipple can get. He let out a squeal and shivered.

Slapping my hand away from his nipple, he gave me a look that said, behave yourself...or else.

I was so hungry for his cock, I was becoming fidgety. When I asked him where we were going, he would only tell me to be patient and directed our conversation back to sex, which was good with me. It was my favorite topic, especially when I was with Frank.

We ended up on a street that was familiar to me as I had been down this way with Frank before. When I saw the sign out front, I knew that I was in for something new. I could feel it in my bones, at least one of them. The one between my legs. And in that moment, it was the only one that mattered.

"Dave's Used Cars" was what the sign read in a semicircle across the top of the sign, "And Repairs" in the bottom half of the circle.

**********

I still had vivid memories of the day Frank and I were looking for a good place to suck cock and we were having no success. At one point we had apparently come across an undercover police operation at one of the parks Frank drove through. He kept on driving and we managed to sneak away.

I was so horny for his thick black cock that day, I ended up sucking him off as he drove on the four lane back towards town. With his cum still fresh on my breath, Frank drove into Dave's Used Cars, and jumped out leaving me sitting there savoring the aftertaste of his special sauce.

Frank was apparently well known at Dave's as he was surrounded by 5 or 6 other black men as soon as he went inside. He was having an animated conversation with these men, and the next thing I know, they all turned in unison, to look at me sitting there. No doubt, they had heard from Frank that I was 'his' married white cock sucker.

Next, they all walked out as nonchalantly as they could, but it was obvious what they wanted. They wanted to see Frank's personal cock sucker. I was a bit embarrassed at first. I mean, here I was a 65 year old, married, white man, who had just gobbled down a load of Frank's black cum, and here he was telling all his buddies about it. I wanted to keep this sort of thing between him and me. The closet door was opening and I wasn't ready to come out.

Then suddenly, I was feeling a swell of pride. I was proud that Frank thought so much about me that he wanted to show me off to his friends. I sat upright and nodded my head at all of those friends of Frank that stuck their heads in the open window to catch a look at me.

There was a lot of smiling and chuckling going on as they milled around Frank's car, with handshakes and a lot of back slapping directed at him. I remember a few of the guys that threw names at me. There was Dave, the owner of the business. He was like a carbon copy of Frank. Tall, well dressed in a suit, very dark skinned and he had that friendly smile of a car salesman. He was in our age range, maybe a tad younger.

Then there was 'The Rev.' Frank told me that he had gone to a seminary to become a priest at one time, but decided he loved sex too much to take the vow of celibacy. The nickname stuck with him though. The Rev was well put together and looked like he knew his way around a gym. He was a bit shorter than Frank and I, somewhat younger and powerful looking.

Big John was a monster of a man. From sitting in the passenger seat of a car, he looked like a giant. I would have to guess around 6'6" and easily closing in on 300 pound mark. John had played some college football, no surprise there, but blew out a knee before he was draft eligible. He was the youngest, about 40'ish and looked like he could break me in half with one arm tied behind his back, standing on one leg, and blindfolded. I would not want to be the one to piss him off.

There was a mechanic who came out for a fast look, peeked in at me, turned and walked away. He was a thin man, carrying a shop rag and a bit of grease on his hands. My bet was that he was elbow deep on a repair job of some importance.

Another couple of guys that obviously knew Frank were in the area, but I was in a bit of memory overload at the time. If they looked in at me or gave a name, I didn't remember.

The one thing I do know, I was not the least bit uncomfortable being surrounded by this group of men. I was with Frank and I felt totally under his protection. And these men were Frank's friends.Frank was, no doubt, the common bond between them all. Everyone knew Frank. He had that quality of attracting friends and keeping them.

************

On this day, instead of parking up front near the car sales, Frank pulled around back and up to the garage bay doors. A quick 'beep' and just like that, up went the door. Frank pulled into an open repair bay and put his vehicle in park.

"Just to let you know, Peter, I called Dave from your driveway this morning. Told him I needed somewhere 'private' to play. I told him I was bringing you with me."

"Okay,"I was so surprised, I barely managed to get the word out. Butterflies had taken over my insides.

"I hope you don't mind being here. I realize this might be intimidating for you, but these guys are really a great bunch."

"Okay," I said again, looking at him, waiting for him to continue. I thought I knew where this was going, but my mind was going a million miles an hour. My voice was cracking like the first time Frank and I met, and my legs were shaking like the last leaf on an oak tree, in a hurricane.

"Here's the deal. They know that you are 'my' cocksucker. They also know that you have a gorgeous wife."

"I kind of figured that you 'outed' me the last time we were here," I told Frank. "I wasn't sure if you told them about Ann."

"I kind of showed them that picture of her. If it makes you feel good about it, they would all love to fuck her."

My cock jumped at that revelation. I had always known that Ann was a beautiful and sexy woman, but never before had I been told that all of these men wanted to fuck her. One on one, Frank had told me, but now it was really hitting home. All of these men had openly admitted they would love to fuck her.

"Wow, I am not sure what to say, other than I would love to see that happen."

"First things first. You and I are here now, Dave will give us his lunchroom to use for as long as we need. We can have it all to ourselves, or we can sort of, hmmm, well we can have some or all of the guys join us for a .. umm .. a party."

My mind was now hitting light speed. I wasn't sure what Frank had in mind, or what Dave and the other guys had in mind. I wasn't sure if I was up for this, although my cock was now as hard as it could get while confined in my underwear. I could barely talk, but I let out a squeaky reply, "Like a cock sucking party?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with. Listen, we can go into the room, suck each other off and go on our merry way. Go somewhere for brunch or lunch, whatever. Or, we could stay here and have like a 3, 4, or possibly a 5 course meal. All the chocolate sauce you can handle."

This is where I had to swallow and nod my head. I was excited beyond belief, but nervous as fuck about it. Sucking cock was relatively new to me. It was a lot of fun, and I really did love it, but talk about a giant leap, this was it.

"Are you in?" Frank asked.

"Yes..., I guess."

"For what, Peter? You have to tell me."

We had been parked inside the garage area for a couple of minutes now, and none of the other guys had come around to Frank's car. I guess they were waiting for some sort of clue as to what was going on.

"I don't think I want to get fucked. Not yet anyway. When I am ready, that's for you Frank. I promised you my cherry ass, and it's yours, if you still want it. Just not yet."

"Fair enough. Let me tell you about this group of guys, Peter. They do not suck cock. They all like to get their cock sucked, but they will not suck you. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. I didn't think they would. I'm not sure if I could, you know.. ah cum, with all these guys here. If it was just you and me... that's different."

"I understand, don't worry."

"I'm ah.. you know... a bit nervous. What do you um.. ah.. what do you think, Frank?"

"This is up to you Peter. Do you want to suck other cocks? These guys are safe. I know, I have sucked them off before."

"All of them?"

"Yes Peter. All of them. Why do you think I'm so popular here?"

"Because, you're a really good guy," I said, half stating and half questioning.

"Hahaha... Yes I am a really good guy, and I also love sucking cock too. And I like to take a hard cock up my ass from time to time. Like I said, these guys are really good guys, and they are safe. If you don't want to do something, just say so,"

My head was now bobbing up and down like one of those giveaway bobble head dolls at ball games.

We got out of Frank's car and walked towards the front of the shop, where there was a door marked, "Private. Employees Only." Frank opened the door, and there was the lunch/break room. There was a sink, mini fridge,microwave, dining table with four chairs, and a well worn leather sofa with a couple of pillows. Hanging on the walls were several calendars with naked or scantily clad women posed around various classic vehicles. None of the calendars were for the current year, so I imagined they were classic favorites.

Dave and Big John were seated at the dining table drinking from coffee mugs, while The Rev was seated on the sofa, and the mechanic, stood leaning with his back against the counter top.

They were all looking at Frank, with anticipation, yet no one spoke until Frank did.

"He's in."

The guys all smiled with that and turned now to Dave for some sort of guidance.

When Dave did speak he said, "I would put up the Closed sign for a while, but it is Friday and we get a lot of walk in traffic on Fridays. I'll tell you what, Willy, you go up front and handle any customers that might walk in. I'll have a go with Frank's cock sucker and see if he's as good as Frank says he is."

Two things here. I now knew that the mechanic's name was Willy, and Frank has been spreading the word that I am 'his' cocksucker. Oh, and I am good at it. Great to know, because, I really want to be good at whatever I do.

Looking around the room, all of the guys were absently rubbing their crotches. All of them.

Being that this was Dave's business, and he is the boss, he was used to being first. Standing up from the dining table, he pointed towards The Rev and said, "Throw me one of those pillows for our guest to kneel on."

That being done, Dave looked at me, "Whenever you are ready."

Frank who was right at my side asked if I was good to go, and I was. The distance was about 6 feet between myself and Dave, and I thought for sure my knees were going to buckle at least 4 times as I walked to him. Not because I was scared or anything, it was because I was so excited.

I put my glasses on the table, put one hand on the table as I lowered to my knees.The glasses aren't that strong, but I need them more for reading. What was before me, Dave's crotch was in perfect view. There was an impressive bulge in the front of his suit pants that I was very much wanting to explore further.

"Go ahead cock sucker. Do what you do." I heard Dave say to me. Hearing the words, 'cock sucker' made my now hard, little, penis tingle.

I guessed that Dave wanted me to do everything for him, so I did. I unbuckled his pants, unzipped them, undid the little button, and gently let them fall around his ankles.

With a big tent in his purple, silk boxer shorts, I couldn't wait to see what he was packing. I am not real 'tiny' in the cock department, but I'm not exactly above or even average sized. I am under the 4" length, and no doubt, the smallest dick in the room. Okay, maybe I am tiny compared to these guys.

My thumbs hooked into the waistband, Dave's boxers came down and his cock sprang out, standing nearly straight up in the air. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

12