All Comments on 'My First Cock... BBC Ch. 05'

by peter49parker

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 3 years ago
Last Chapter? Wildest Chapter!

My dear Peter, thank you for your gracious acknowledgement in the opening of your story. I truly appreciate it. If I was responsible for giving you the little nudge you needed to start your writing journey, I am proud to have done so. Your stories have been true to your life experiences and your readers thank you for taking them on your stroll down memory lane. As always, your storytelling captures us line by line and provides a vivid picture with your words. Your naming of and the individual descriptions of the "garage guys" were perfect to paint a picture of their characters and the personalities that went with them. As for Peter, you have taken him through his full arc, from virgin cocksucker to his garage party. Congratulations on closing your series, nicely done. And Wow!! What a ending!

Always

~Apple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeter49parker@peter49parker
Happily married mature male who is interested in many areas of sexuality. I have found that as I grow older, there are so many avenues that have been undiscovered. My kinks are many and am open to many more suggestions than when I was younger. Like to engage others in messagin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES