My First Cock... BBC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better do something, my cock isn't going to suck itself." Dave said as he kept his eyes on me.

That brought out giggles from the rest of the boys. I took hold of Dave's waist and leaned forward, my mouth instinctively opening wider, the closer I came to his cock.

I had to let go of his waist with one hand so that I could bend Dave's cock down to an angle where I could take it in my mouth.

I knew that everyone was watching me. The only white boy in the room. The only one on his knees. The only one with his mouth wide open, about to take a hard, black cock into it and suck it like the good little cock sucker Frank told them I was.

I had to do something first. I saw a trickle of clear precum dangling from Dave's glans and I had to taste it. My tongue flicked out and I took it in my mouth... "mmmmm."

Next, I licked the swollen glans around and around, much to the delight of Dave.

"Good start cock sucker. Keep it going."

I had to work on getting some saliva on his cock, because I knew that I was going to need a lot if I was going to take Dave's cock deep. If I had to say, Dave had a bigger cock than Frank, but I think Frank's was thicker. Soon, I was back to a no hands blow job, holding Dave's waist as he rocked back and forth.

In my peripheral vision, I could see Frank, Big John and The Rev all standing on either side watching me suck the second black cock of my life. I decided to kick it up a notch and went almost all the way to Dave's ball sac. He let out a groan and put both hands on my shoulders.

"Good boy, Peter. You are every bit as good a cock sucker as Frank tells us."

Dave was getting up a good rhythm rocking back and forth in time with my mouth bobbing back and forth on his cock.

"Oh ... fuck... keep sucking just like that, bitch."

"Mmmmmmm ... " I thought, I'm now a cock sucker and a bitch.

I knew that Dave wasn't going to last long. He was really into feeding me his cock.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming..." Dave shouted.

There is a short second before a guy comes, that his cock gets super hard, gets extra thick and starts to twitch. That is what Dave was doing. Then... slam. He holds my head tight, rams his cock right deep in my throat and shoots his first spurt of jism. I was ready for it, and the next few spurts too. Dave was coming a lot and I was taking it all.

"Don't you dare let any of my cum dribble out onto my pants, or the floor, you cum slut. That is disrespectful, and we won't have any of that in my shop cocksucker."

Dave had no need to worry about that. I took his full load, swallowed it and when he pulled his cock out, I hungrily licked the last delicious drops of his thick and creamy chocolate sauce from the dripping slit of his huge, black cock.

"Fuck me. That is one hell of a cock sucker you got there Frank." Dave said as he bent his knees to pull his pants back up.

"I told you so," chimed in Frank.

************

Dave was back out front of the car dealership, and Willy got there just in time to see The Rev pull his pants completely off, over his shoes. The Rev had a cock to be proud of . He may have even had a slight advantage over Dave, if I recall correctly. He was standing over me, in the same spot that Dave had just vacated. It could very well be that there were invisible marks on the floor labeled, 'Stand Here.'

I wanted all of the guys here to have the same great experience, so I started out the same way with The Rev, as I did with Dave, by licking the sweet precum from his cock head.

Then I slathered his blood engorged glans with saliva, making him moan as my tongue did its job. Working my lips over the ridge of his cock head, I was ready to take him deeper, inch by inch.

He was resting his hands on my shoulders as he stood completely still, forcing me to bob and go after his cock, instead of him feeding it to me.

Given the situation and position I was in, I didn't think it was possible for me to feel more submissive. The Rev showed me it was. Having to bob around with my head to get his cock in my mouth as it jumped around, made me feel that way. I was a submissive, little, cock sucker.

Fuck! I loved every minute of it.

************

In the background, I could hear Frank's voice. It was loud, very loud.

"Fuck ... Yes.. Fuck me Rick. Fuck me hard!!" He was practically yelling.

I had to take my attention away from The Rev for a second as I looked back to see Frank bent over the arm of the leather sofa. He was buck naked, just like the guy behind him. Presumably he was Rick.

Rick had both hands firmly planted on Frank's hips as he planted his cock in him.

"Tell me who is the best fuck of your life, Frank?"

"You are Rick ... ahhh... arrgggg... You are. Fuck ... fuck me."

The Rev didn't take kindly to my attention being diverted so he slapped my face with his fat, solid cock a few times.

That brought me around to the task at hand. Sucking The Rev's cock.

"Sorry," I muttered, "I just had to see what was happening with Frank."

"Less talking, more sucking," was his brief reply.

With oratory skills like his, I am sure his sermons would have been awesome, had he become a member of the clergy.

************

I had to forget about Frank for the moment, and tend to The Rev. The Rev wasn't much of a talker. Maybe it was because it would have been like talking to himself. It would be a one way conversation, what with me having a mouthful of his cock and all.

The Rev's cock was a mid brown, kind of reminded me of a milk chocolate bar. And loaded with a creamy filling, as I was soon to find out.

His cock head was a much lighter shade, almost a pinkish hue to it. It was also a lot more tapered, almost pointed at the tip. I made sure that my tongue was in motion and my slurping was just as enthusiastic as it had been with Dave.

For me, it adds excitement when I can hear that distinct slurping sound of my cock being sucked. I figure it is the same for most other guys too.

I knew it was working with The Rev, maybe too good.

His hips were flexing back and forth, his breathing was fast and deep, and his cock, well his cock was getting that extra bit hard, and extra bit swollen.

The Rev hadn't shouted out his imminent orgasm, he just let it go, and I was ready for it. I might be a newbie at this, but I was a fast learner. I knew he was going to cum, almost before he did.

The Rev spewed his load, holding my head in place as he pumped it out.

I really loved the dominant nature of the control The Rev took over me. Holding my head gave me no choice of pulling away. Not that I would, but it made it certain.

I made a show out of swallowing The Rev's delicious load, opened wide and smiled. A cock sucker's way of saying, "All gone."

*************

There was no rest in sight, as Willy nudged his way past a waiting Big John.

"I got to get this brake job done before noon," Willy protested. A way to get ahead of Big John.

Willy had unzipped his coveralls, pushed them down past his waist and stood there as if to say, "What are you waiting for?"

Once again, I am not an expert cock sucker, nor had I a whole lot of experience, but Willy, a slim, 5'9", in his work boots, and maybe 140 pounds had the biggest cock so far. He was a good 8" and fucking thick. I stared at it, in disbelief.

Here I had been worried about the size of Big John. Willy had an absolute gorgeous cock. There was no way, I could take him deep. He would tear my mouth apart, never mind my throat.

"What's the matter, Peter? Haven't you ever seen a real cock before?" he taunted me.

"I thought I had, but I must say... you are the biggest. The biggggesssst"

"They don't make this size for white boys," he laughed. "Now get down on it, I got a brake job to get finished by noon."

I thought Willy was going to cruelly rape my throat, but he was really quite considerate. He pushed in 3 or 4 inches and started rocking in and out. My mouth had lots of saliva and a bit of residual cum for lubrication as Willy went for it.

I would guess, he didn't last more than 90 seconds before he tensed up and filled my mouth once again.

When I opened wide to show him an empty mouth, he had his overalls pulled up and was zipping them.

"Thanks, cock sucker. Maybe next time, I won't have a brake job to get finished."

************

That left Big John, and Frank.

Big John was stripped naked from the waist down, while Frank was still draped over the arm of the sofa. Rick had obviously finished in Frank's ass, as his creamy, white goo was running down the back of Frank's legs. Rick slapped his now flaccid dick against Frank's ass cheeks, getting rid of those last few drops of cum.

"Always nice to see you again Frank, I'll give my sister your regards," Rick added sarcastically.

Frank gave him a hearty, "Fuck you, Rick!", then added a laugh. "It's always nice to see you again."

Now, the monster I had been afraid of. Big John.

************

If you think Willy was a surprise for me, Big John was an even bigger surprise. Or should I say, a smaller surprise.

Maybe that is not being fair to Big John. I guess I was expecting that a 6'6" monster would be carrying around a foot long slab of man meat between his legs. I was wrong. John had a very nice cock for sure. Somewhere north of 6", and on the thick side. Thick is a relative word, depending on what or who we are talking about. In this instance, John was way thicker than me, but probably equally as thick as Frank.

Being on my knees for all of the others, I was able to suck them off by kind of leaning back, resting my butt on my heels. Like resting on my haunches. For Big John, I had to straighten up to reach his hard dick. It was then that I noticed how his ball sac hung down between his legs. It seemed disproportionate for his cock size, but I was going to have fun with his big balls.

Precum was oozing from his slit as he stood there and I just hate to waste any of that liquid gold. I licked at his dick head as I fondled his balls, and to my delight, I was rewarded with more delicious pre.

"That's it cock sucker. You know how to make a man feel good."

I was thinking that he just called me less than a man for being a cock sucker. Oh, well.

I kept to this tactic of playing with John's big balls as I licked up his ooze. He had more than the rest of them put together.

"Squeeze them bitch... squeeze my nuts." he said, with a moan.

I knew where he was coming from. I loved to have my balls squeezed during sex. I had seen it in a porno once where the guy wanted his balls squeezed. I figured I would give it a go, so I asked my wife to squeeze my balls as I fucked her one night.

She gave me a kind of 'excuse me' gentle touch, definitely a 'squeeze.' I told her to "SQUEEZE" them. So she did.

Fuck me, I busted my nut right then. I came so hard and it felt so good. She was quite surprised that I liked it so much, so it became a part of our sex routine. If she could time it just right, it was amazing. The first time, my balls hurt for a couple of days after, but it was one of those 'hurts so good' type of feelings.

It's not for everyone though. I tried it on Frank the first time I sucked his cock. I almost made him cry.

John was into it. The more I squeezed, the more he was pumping his hips and produced more pre.

"Suck it fag ... suck it now..." he said with a howl.

I'm not sure why it was happening or how it could happen, but the more names John called me, the hornier I got for his cock. I was tingling from my head to my toes.

It was about this time when John grabbed my head and plowed his cock deep, that I saw Frank standing beside us. Still buck naked, Frank was stroking himself, almost in time to John's timing of fucking my mouth.

"Keep squeezing, cock sucker!" he exhorted.

"You look so fucking hot, with John's cock in your mouth," Frank spoke after being a silent observer.

I was slurping on John's dick, squeezing his balls with one hand and reaching for Frank's cock with the other, but it wasn't going to happen.

"Never mind my cock, keep sucking John," Frank told me. "I love watching you with black cock in your white mouth."

Without any proclamation, Big John let loose with a torrent of thick, creamy cum. He just kept shooting more and more as he held my head.

Frank stepped forward and was also holding my head down on John's cock. "Suck him dry, Peter."

I did. When John's cock stopped pulsing, I kept sucking as if to keep him coming.

Growing flaccid, John's cock was spent.

"Open wide... now.. cock sucker." It was Frank as he furiously stroked his black shaft.

I turned my head just in time to catch the first stream of jizz on my nose and upper lip. Then Frank managed to stick his cock head in my mouth as he kept jerking himself off.

Within several seconds, he had emptied his balls in me and had to take a seat back on the sofa.

"Good job, sucking cock," John said, "Thanks."

It was then I realized that my knees were aching and I needed to get up, if I could. Crawling to the sofa, I pulled myself up beside Frank.

"That was fun," I had to admit.

Frank leaned in for a kiss, and I let him swirl his tongue around and around in my mouth. I was happy to share what leftover cum there was.

Frank offered to 'take care' of me. It's not that I didn't appreciate his offer, but I was beat. Sucking cock is fun and I love it, but it is tiring to take 5 guys on all in one morning.

"Let's just grab a burger somewhere, then head home." I suggested.

"That place with the 'special' sauce," Frank suggested.

"Sure. Why not. One more load of special sauce will top off my day," I said with a laugh.

************

With a belly full of burgers and cum it was time to call it a day. The day that started out all fucked up, turned out pretty good after all.

On our way back to my place, I had to ask Frank about Rick.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but who was that guy fucking you?"

"That, my dear friend was my ex wife's brother. He's the guy who turned me half queer."

"Your brother-in-law?"

"Yup." Frank said, being tight lipped about going any further with the story.

"Are you going to tell me any more, or do I have to guess about it all?" I was intrigued.

"Don't worry Peter, I'll tell you the whole story. I was just waiting for you to ask."

"Well, I'm asking."

You see I always got along with my wife's family, especially her brother Rick. We had a lot in common. Sometimes, I thought we had more in common than me and his sister."

"Ann has four brothers. I get along okay with them, but not great," I had to throw in there.

"This one weekend, my wife and Rick's wife go out of town on some girl's shopping trip. Rick decides that since the girl's are away having fun together, that we should have some fun of our own. On the Friday evening we go out for a nice steak dinner at the casino, play some craps, have some drinks and head home. We are pretty buzzed by then, but I break out a bottle of Tequila anyway."

"Tequila is always good for partying," I tell him.

"For sure. We get to drinking, and I throw a porn video on the T.V. Don't ask me why. I just figured it was the thing to do since our conversation had turned pretty sexual. I know pretty kinky, right? Talking sex with my wife's brother."

"You see, if I could do that with my brothers-in-law, maybe we would get along better."

"I can see Rick getting wound up, and he is rubbing his cock like mad. I poured more Tequila and was kind of watching him. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Rick has a really nice cock. He isn't huge, but he is uncut and thick."

"As thick as you are, Frank?"

"About the same. Powerful too. His cock gets so fucking hard."

I could see Frank squirming in his car seat thinking about all of this.

Frank continued, "So, next thing he whips out his cock and asks me to take a look at it. He knew I was already staring at it, but he wanted me to follow his lead. Rick had been in jail for some petty thefts when he was younger, and that's when he got into man on man sex. You either sucked cock and got fucked, or you got your cock sucked and did the fucking. Rick was no cock sucker, so he got his dick sucked and grew to like fucking a guy's tight ass."

"Wow, I could never imagine any of Ann's brothers telling me something like that."

"It was a pretty bizarre scene for sure. Rick is full out stroking now as he is looking like he is enjoying the onscreen porn. I bring more drinks and next thing, my cock is out of my pants," Frank is telling me as his smile grows wider.

There is a pause in Frank's story and I just let it grow silent.

"That is when Rick reaches over and pulls my head down to his crotch."

"Holy Fuck. What did you do?" I had to ask.

"I sucked his cock. What else was there to do?" Frank said as he took both hands off the steering wheel, turning his palms upwards.

"Fuck me... that is hot," I said as my own cock was growing hard at Frank's tale.

"We spent the rest of the weekend going out for dinners, bought more Tequila, I sucked Rick's cock a few more times, and oh yeah... he fucked me on that Sunday. Our wives were due home around 3 in the afternoon. At 2:30, he has me in our spare bedroom, laying on my back as he is fucking my virgin ass."

"That was cutting it close," I told him.

"Close is right. Our wives were walking in the door together, and I was running naked down the hall to the shower, trying my best to hold in Rick's cum. That is how I turned, Peter."

"Jumping Jesus. That is wild."

"Of all people, you know how a-dick-tive cock can be," Frank said giving special emphasis to the 'dick' part.

"mmmmmm, yes it is. I've got 5 loads of cum in my belly to prove it."

Pulling into my driveway, we agreed to 'golf' again on the following Tuesday. Same plan as we made originally. Frank shows up at 10:00 a.m. to pick me up, he gets to meet Ann, we set the wheels in motion, then we head back to his daughter's house for some cock sucking.

"See you Tuesday," I said, as I waved to Frank pulling away from the driveway.

12