My First Date with Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, she smiled at me, before kissing me again, obviously she wanted more. So did i.

My now sticky hand was set down beside her head, the one that had been holding me up so far reaching for her cock. Morgan bit her lips. When I grabbed onto the center of her dick, she shuddered. I rubbed my hand along its entire length, stroking it as we kissed.

My hand reached her tip that was maybe an inch and a half in diameter, gently caressing it, picking up some of the steadily flowing pre to use as lube, before moving it back down again.

Her hand was stroking me, filling me with my own wonderful sensations as we made love.

I picked up her heavy cock, pressing it against my body and stroking it against it, rocking back and forth slightly. I could feel the hot, throbbing thing pumping precum without stopping, its veins pressing into my chest. Then I felt it twitch, telling me to stop before it was too late. Morgan groaned. I sat up, with one arm on her back, taking her with me, before I turned around and moved my back towards the wall, a pillow in between. Understand what I meant, Morgan knelt over me, large cock in hand. One of her hands was on my shoulder, the other holding my cock to aim it right. I held onto her balls so she wouldn't squish them.

Then she lowered herself onto me, my cock entering her magnificently tight and wet cunt, eliciting moans from us both. She just sat here for a moment, acclimating to the feeling, both hands on my shoulders now and cock on the side of my head before she started rocking her hips. First, very slowly, but we both were in cloud nine, pleasure rushing through our veins. Morgan leaned closer to me, her breasts pressing into her cock, making her tit-fuck herself as she moved her hips in a steady rhythm. My right hand started stroking the lower part of her shaft too, and her precum was running down my shoulder.

Slowly, Morgan picked up speed, moans reverberating through her apartment. I was growing closer to orgasming, and I felt that she was, too.

We fucked like that for quite a while, kissing sometimes, other times playing with her tits or balls. Morgan had picked up the pace quite a lot, and I decided to bring her over the edge, as I couldn't last much longer.

Pushing her huge cock closer to my face, I started kissing it, the savory flavor of her pre meeting my lips. Morgans moans turned louder as I licked it, kisses it, running my tongue around the tip that I could barely reach. That's when I felt her walls tighten around my needy shaft, and she hugged me tightly, her balls squeezed between us constricting, pumping loads and loads of cum through her cock. I could feel the pressure running through the length before it erupted beside my head in quantities I never imagined. My own orgasm came, dick inside of her twitching, filling her pussy with my seed. Morgan screamed beautifully as we both were in ecstasy, immense pleasure shooting through our bodies, Morgan trembling as her huge cannon shot load after load onto the wall behind me, coating us both in her sticky cum.

While my orgasm subsided, hers didn't seem to stop. Her hug around me was tight, face buried in my shoulder as she gasped for air, shaking. Her dick was pumping and pumping, throbbing as her world was rocked like never before.

Only after about 2 minutes did it seem to calm down.

She was still clinging onto me, and I gladly held her too. Morgan was catching her breath, the cock between us slowly softening, but not yet shrinking.

We were both partly covered in her jizz, which frankly smelled amazing.

After 3 or so minutes passed, she had caught enough of her breath, calming down. A huge smile was on her face, and we locked lips for a quick but passionate kiss.

"I've never come this hard before. Thank you, this was amazing." She said with a blush as she saw the mess she made.

I laughed. "Indeed, it really was amazing. You were amazing." I said as I wiped some cum from her face.

Her face fell on my chest again, and we stayed like that for a while.

After we rested a little while longer, she finally removed my dick from her pussy, letting it breathe again. It was aching.

She stood up first with shaking legs, her beautiful ass on full display, dick swinging from side to side.

"We should probably shower." She suggested, seeing the sticky mess that we were.

My eyes were still fixed on her swinging cock.

"Jake?"

"Huh? Right, sorry. Yeah. I was just thinking that your cock looked great, swinging and all."

"What? Uh, whatever, come on." She said, trying to hide her blush.

So cute.

I followed her into the shower, where we washed ourselves, a few kisses here and there.

When we were done, we dried ourselves, and I put on my old clothes. Before I could put on my shirt, she handed me a baggy t shirt of her own.

"More comfy." She explained.

I nodded in thanks.

Morgan herself put on only an oversized t shirt, leaving her penis to dangle in the air.

Noticing my line of sight, she sighed.

"What? Anything else is uncomfortable. You alright with it? Or should I put something on?"

"Right. No no, I don't mind at all, I like the view."

She didn't know what to say, so she only nodded.

We walked to her couch, plopping down on it.

"Want to watch something?"

"Sure." I answered, happy as she cuddled my arm, her large dick lying across my thighs, twitching from time to time.

Life sure is good.

12