My First Day of Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over soon enough and a hand grabbed my arm, I struggled to pull away until his smooth voice said, "It's ok, it's me." And pulled me to my feet. I could barely walk, I was so scared, he practically carried me into a room and shut the door, locking it behind him. I reached up and ripped the blindfold off, panting and shaking violently. We were in a large office with a couch and coffee table on one end and a large wooden desk by the window.

I was so scared and overwhelmed I still to this day don't know exactly what happened next. I tried to push him, suddenly angry he'd let that happen, let that man even near me. I knew it was illogical but I was so scared. He grabbed my arms and tried to hold me still but his grip just made me panic more and I kicked him in the shin, harder than I'd intended. He grunted and spun me around, then pushed me onto my knees on the floor. He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed my torso down onto the coffee table. I struggled but he knelt behind me and pushed on my back, immobilizing me.

"Stop." He growled, the change in his voice terrifying and incredibly sexy. I'd never been manhandled like this before, never had someone take control of me like this.

"Stop." He said again, gentler this time. Finally I stopped squirming and lay panting, my breath hot on the coffee table pressed against my face. Neither of us said anything for a few seconds. My head was spinning, a constant murky churn of fear and lust and confusion. With shock and pleasure I realized I could feel his erection pressing against my ass. I pushed back into him and he let out a growl, an unbelievably sexy sound. He leaned down and bit the side of my neck, just below my ear as before and whispered, "Do you want me?"

I had never wanted anything so badly in my whole life. My body was practically aching for him, to feel his hands all over my body, feel him inside me. I opened my mouth but only a gasp came out, so instead I nodded vigorously.

Quickly he stood up, and I was frantically worried he'd misunderstood somehow but he took my arm, pulled me up on my knees and shifted me to one side, standing in front of me. When he reached into his pocket to get his knife I boldly looked up at him and said, "Leave them tied."

He laughed, a quick, sexy bark, and unbuckled his pants, pulling out his cock. I couldn't help staring, I'd never really watched porn which meant at this stage I'd really only seen one penis, and apparently a pretty mediocre one. This one on the other hand was big and dark and perfectly straight. I'd NEVER enjoyed giving head to my husband and rarely did, but I opened my mouth and greedily sucked his cock, enjoying the full feel of it in my mouth. With my hands bound I was still able to use them pretty well, with one on each side.

He pulled his shirt off as I continued to pleasure him, and I pulled away to admire his beautiful body but he grabbed the back of my head and guided his cock back into my mouth. I would never have thought I'd enjoy someone being so rough with me, but every time his hands grabbed my I felt a surge of wetness and my stomach clenched with adrenaline.

I sucked his cock enthusiastically, loving the contrast of my small pale hands with their bright red nails on his thick dark shaft. I could feel his muscles tensing and he pulled my head away and spun me back around to bend me over the coffee table again. I was breathing fast and heavy, eager to have him inside me. I realized at the same time as he did the romper issue, getting it off would require about four steps that I for one was not nearly patient enough to wait for.

"Just -" before I could finish he grabbed the crotch of the romper and ripped it open, shocking me so much I clamped a hand over my mouth to keep from letting out a scream. Then he grabbed my thong and ripped that off me as well. Sending an unexpected surge of pleasure through my whole body.

One of his hands was on my shoulder, holding me in place, and with the other he guided himself inside me. I was so wet he was able to push himself in easily, but his girth was much more than I was used to and I gasped in pain. He thrust a few times before noticing how uncomfortable I was. We both caught our breath as he slowed to a stop, still inside me.

Gently he kissed the back of my neck and pulled me up so I was up on my elbows and by back was more arched. With both hands he reached into the romper and stroked my back and sides, then squeezed my ass aggressively and started to thrust again, but slower and more gentle this time. I started to moan, trying to keep quiet but his cock felt so full inside me, it was heavenly. Once I'd gotten used to his big cock it felt divine, I could feel my whole body shiver with ripples of pleasure. His big hands on my body were rough and urgent, like he wanted to devour me.

Suddenly he pulled out, I immediately felt empty without him inside me and opened my mouth to tell him so but with one swift movement he flipped me over so I was on my back with my ass just off the edge of the coffee table. The look in his eyes was almost animal, like he wanted to feast on me, and I was more than willing to be his prey. He kissed me aggressively, pushing my lips apart with his and massaging my tongue, then burying his face in my neck.

I wanted him to keep fucking me but instead he shifted down so he was sitting on the floor between my legs and his mouth found its way to my clit. I gasped, his rough beard felt amazing on my pussy and his tongue started massaging my clit in ways I'd never experienced before, it was breath-taking.

I'm sure I don't need to mention by now, my husband was not a generous lover. And while I'd recently acquired some very professional sex toys, nothing prepared me for the exquisite pleasure this man was very happily arousing in me. While his tongue explored between my legs his hands gripped my body, one hand always on my ass holding me so I was angled up towards him, the other wandering over my hips, my stomach, my hard nipples.

In no time at all I felt my pleasure building and breathlessly whispered that I was getting close to climaxing. He took my ass with both hands, massaging them and he continued to work on my clit, and just as I was about to cum he gently pushed his thumb into my ass, not inside, just pressure on my asshole. I was surprised but it felt amazing, sending a jolt through me I'd never felt before and pushing me over the edge. My hand was firmly clamped over my mouth as waves of pleasure washed over me and I tried my best not to moan too loudly.

My eyes rolled back into my head as he got up on his knees and pushed his erection inside me again. Now I was even more wet, and incredibly relaxed from my wonderfully powerful orgasm, and his cock inside me felt amazing, like even too big it was just the right size.

I loved being able to watch his face from this angle, his dark eyes incredibly sexy as they watched the pleasure on my face. I reached up and ran my hands over his hard body as best as I could with my hands still bound, he let me touch him for a few minutes but then grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head, thrusting harder and faster. I moaned so loudly he had to use his other hand to cover my mouth, his face close to mine, the look in his eyes terrifying and sexy. He buried his head in my neck and bit me, panting heavily.

He murmured, "Can I cum inside you?" And I nodded meekly, not wanting this to end but starting to feel uncomfortable from his aggressive fucking. I would definitely be feeling this tomorrow. He straightened up, keeping the hand over my mouth and with his other hand grabbed my hip and pulled me into him as he thrust harder and faster, so hard I didn't think I could take it anymore and finally he growled loudly as he came deep inside me, then collapsed on top of me, his head on my chest and his beautiful dark curls tickling my chin. We panted there for several minutes, his hair and sweat smelled lovely to me, earthy and rich.

Finally he got up and started putting his clothes on, I slithered to the floor, suddenly remembering the situation we were in, the other men here and their loose moral compasses. But I was deliriously happy, this was the first day of my freedom, and I knew from that moment I wasn't going to go home after this ordeal, maybe I would never even see my husband again. Move to a new city, move to Europe or Asia, teach yoga and travel and wear bright colors and have dozens of lovers if I wanted.

I started to smile, then laugh, a little too loudly I think, and the beautiful man who'd just given me the best fucking of my life and truly showed me what I was missing crouched down and cocked his head at me.

"Sorry, I... I'm just so happy I met you." I said, grinning from ear to ear. He smiled back and kissed me, I dug my fingers into his beard.

12