My First Dom Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Diary of a secret slut - Birthday Treats with Daddy.
8k words
4.6
12.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue - feel free to skip this if you've read one of my stories before ;-)

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diaries some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Birthday Treats

I'd been living at one of Danny's flats for about 4 months as his obedient slut. It had surprised me how easy it was for me to live up to his expectations and strict rules but also how much I actually enjoyed it. I had now started my graduate job and was working in the city, but the rest of my life was very much dictated and controlled by daddy. What I ate, what I wore, who I could meet, what I could do, how and when I could pleasure myself, how and when I could pleasure daddy. He very rarely denied me anything but I had to ask permission and if I didn't or I forgot I was punished. And I'll admit at times I looked for ways to be punished.

Daddy had some particular things that he got off on and enjoyed. He was very keen on me not wearing any underwear. To be honest the only underwear I was really allowed to wear at all was what I'd call bedroom underwear: crotchless panties, quarter cup bras, pearl thong etc but the majority of the time it was nothing at all. Daddy loved being able to expose my most intimate parts in public. The chance of being caught looking like a slut turned him on because the reality was no one would be judging or looking at an almost fully clothed man it would be the girl with her tits and or pussy out. I loved that daddy liked showing me off and I would encourage these perverted games. The thrill of being caught was just as much a turn on for me. Each day I would have to run my outfit by him. Depending on if I was spending the day at work or with him, or with friends his requirements differed. Although he would dress me more like a slut when we were going to be together, his outfit choices always had a hint of the slut that I was even if they weren't obvious all the time. For example he once made me wear a suit skirt and blazer set that looked totally professional but paired it with a sheer tight black roll neck top with no bra. No one would be any the wiser unless I took my blazer off. But daddy likes to play games, so made me visit one of my senior manager's office that I knew fancied me without my blazer. He told me to make sure my nipples were super hard before I went in. I had to take photos in the bathroom before with my digital camera (a gift from daddy) so I could show him later what a slut I was. My pussy was dripping when I left my manager's office. Daddy was right I loved being a tease and seeing his perverted stares and the exaggerated rubbing of his crotch, I felt like the perfect obedient slut. I took more photos of my wet pussy in the toilet and many more while I teased my clit with my fingers after daddy granted his permission. Coming hard in my echoey cubicle. I couldn't wait to recount the experience in all its lewd detail to daddy later with added photography.

We had celebrated Daddy's birthday in January. He had ordered me a replica of a 1960s playboy bunny waitress outfit that he wanted me to wear as a hostess for an intimate birthday party/poker night he was holding for him and seven of his friends. Only a couple of his friends knew who I really was the rest thought I was fair game, which obviously daddy loved their attention on me and I loved being the obedient dick tease. Wearing the outfit was on its own such a turn on. You couldn't get any more iconic. Tight boned satin bodice, tux collar and cuffs, bunny tail and ears, black sheer tights with line detailing up the back and 4inch stiletto heels. My tits looked incredible, my waist cinched and the cut of the bodice against my ass exaggerated my curves. My job was to make sure all of daddy's guests felt looked after. Drinks, cigars and some teasing attention. I could tell daddy loved watching me work the room. I suppose my main job really was to make sure all the guys went home and fantasised about fucking the waitress playboy bunny. And the most important part for daddy was that they would know he had fucked her by the end of the night.

At about midnight daddy followed me into a small wet bar area that was just off the main room where the men were playing poker. There was a partial view into the wet bar from parts of the poker table. As soon as I saw daddy's eyes I knew what he wanted and this had been his plan all along. It was his dream scenario. Having all his friends know he was fucking the slut waitress. He'd got something that they couldn't have and wanted. The bodice was not easy to get into or out of but luckily daddy had helped me get dressed. I was reaching up to a high shelf to get a glass down when he walked in. Pushing his body against mine and pushing me into the counter. He towered over me and brought down the glass I was reaching for. He turned my body around to face him with the crazed look of sex in his eyes. My pussy had been stirring all night but now it was throbbing. I could feel his cock pushed into me, if I had any doubt this was the sign I could not ignore. Without a word he skilfully unhooked and unzipped my bodice and lowered it to the ground. He stepped back to admire the view. My creamy juices had gathered around the crotch area of my black sheer tights. My shaved pussy glistening through the nylon material, my large pert tits with dark erect nipples stood waiting for daddy to tease. The collar, cuffs and bunny ears showing the remnants of my slutty costume.

"Turn around slut." Daddy instructed. I eagerly did as he asked, then leaned over the bar, sticking my ass out and giving it a wiggle as I turned over my shoulder and seductively bit down on my index finger. Daddy firmly grabbed at my pussy through the tights with one hand and up my front to my left breast with the other. Pulling and teasing my nipple with one hand and rubbing my cunt through the silky nylon material with the other.

"Mmmmmm, fuck yes!!" I moan out. Knowing daddy would not want me to be quiet. He then aggressively rolls my tights down my thighs and then roughly inserts all four fingers into my dripping pussy and starts finger fucking me.

"Such a wet little pussy." He growls, in a voice that could easily be heard by the poker table.

"Fuck me please." I beg. I hear the clasp on daddy's belt being hurriedly opened and him releasing his throbbing cock. No real foreplay this is about rough dirty fucking. He slams his cock deeply into me causing me to cry out with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Yes, fill my tight little pussy, your cock feels so good." I moan. This spurs on his assault of my cunt. Grunting loudly as he fucks me like an animal. He continues to bury himself into me deeper and deeper.

"Greedy little slut." He jeers.

"That's so fucking deep." I purr. My pussy now ready to explode. I reach down to my pussy and start to circle my throbbing clit.

"I want them to hear you come little slut." Daddy moans into my ear. I keep circling my clit even though the orgasm has started to unload itself across my body. I cry out in satisfaction.

"I'm coming so hard, don't stop." Daddy continues to plough into me. His breathes getting sharper and more exaggerated.

"Such a dirty whore wants more cock." Daddy's hands grip to my waist and he uses his strength to use my body for his own satisfaction, basically slamming me down on his cock as he thrusts into me.

"Fill my tight little pussy." I moan in pure pleasure. Daddy gives one last buck against me, his body weight falling on me on the counter while he fills my pussy with his load. He finally pulls out and starts doing his fly up and putting himself together. He picks up the bodice which I think he's going to hand to me but he doesn't.

"Pull your tights up slut." I quickly do as he says. I feel his come running out my pussy and pooling within the tights. He then walks out of the bar with my bodice.

"Come and get it slut." He taunts as he walks to the poker table and sits down with the corset on his lap.

I check myself in the mirrored wall behind the bar. Squeeze my nipples to make sure they're fully erect and confidently walk out to daddy. Making sure my juicy tits bounce as I strut. Jaws are on the floor and eyes are bulging open after what they just heard and are now seeing even more of. I pick the bodice up from daddy's lap and turn to the rest of the table.

"Thank you gentleman." I do a little submissive courtesy and then quickly swing my hips out of the room. Leaving daddy to enjoy the rest of his night in the afterglow of his dirty little fuck.

As March approached Daddy knew he had to deliver for my birthday and I was pleased to find out he had a special surprise arranged for me. On the Saturday of my Birthday week daddy dressed me in a couple of my presents. No underwear as usual, a black knee length Burberry trench coat and thigh high latex stiletto boots. They were extremely slutty and with the lack of actual clothing I assumed daddy was taking me to play one of his exhibitionist games. My pussy was already dripping down my thighs before I'd finished buttoning up my new coat. Daddy told me more of my outfit was to come, which left me intrigued. We jumped in a black cab and headed to Soho. Daddy likes me to sit with my back to the driver on the fold down seats facing him so he can watch me open my legs and play with my pussy. I opened my legs displayed my glistening shaved pussy and asked for permission to play. Unusually for daddy, he declined and said I had to wait for my birthday surprise. I was disappointed but enthralled.

When we arrived at Soho he lead me to a boutique sex shop. Daddy was greeted by name by the camp shop keeper who welcomed us and said everything was set up for my surprise.

"You'll have a very enjoyable afternoon my dear." He teased, leading us to the back of the store down the cellar stairs and opening a door to what could only be described as a sex dungeon. My stomach flipped and my pussy throbbed.

"When you're ready get your pet to kneel on that cross on the floor." The store assistant instructed to daddy who nodded and thanked him for his time.

"Mistress Alina will be with you shortly." And with that the shop keeper left us alone in the dungeon.

Mistress Alina? Could this really be happening? Daddy knew of my BDSM tendencies and had enjoyed indulging me in my rough and painful kink. While sharing our favourite fantasies I had confessed my desire to be controlled not just by daddy but also a mistress. My pussy was throbbing with excitement. Daddy lead me to a table at the side of the room. A display of every type of sex toy and BDSM gear you could think of. Next to the table was a mannequin with the sluttiest bondage lingerie I had ever seen. Basically a lot of leather straps that would cover nothing.

"Take off your coat. We need to get you ready for Mistress Alina." Daddy smirked at me, removing the lingerie from the mannequin. In my slutty latex knee high boots I carefully stepped into the leg straps that strapped across my ass cheeks and crossed at the back. The leather straps then framed my crotch but with no material covering it. My tits were framed by leather triangles straps again no material connecting. As daddy fastened the strap at my back the leather constraints across my body couldn't help but tantalise my skin. The cold metal hardware of the harnesses pressing against me.

"All of these toys are for my greedy little slut. You can have your own dungeon at the flat." With a dirty grin on his face, daddy was obviously pleased with himself.

"An obedient submissive slut needs a collar from the man that owns her." Daddy reached onto the table and selected a leather collar with gold hardware and started fastening it to my neck.

"Thank you daddy, I love having a daddy that uses me as his own personal toy." I purred.

"Let me look at my slut toy." Daddy stepped back and circled around me.

"I'm not sure who's going to enjoy this more." He smirked, my nipples like bullets in the freezing cold dungeon cellar and my pussy hot with my arousal.

"Kneel on that cross on the floor, knees together, head down and hands flat on your thighs." Daddy instructed as he went and sat on a PVC covered chaise. I quickly scanned the room as I took my position waiting for my mistress to arrive. Other than the table I scanned over the pretty bare room with exposed brick walls. Like I said it was freezing and I knew I would get even colder kneeling on the icy cement floor. I spotted a video camera set up on a tripod in the corner of the room, a red light indicating it was already recording. Daddy thinks of everything, another jolt of excitement running through me. I was already looking forward to watching it back. An elaborate sex swing hung in another corner and a series of chains, ropes and ladders were scattered and hanging across the ceiling and walls. I obediently took my position on the floor.

"Good girl." Daddy praised and with that I heard the door handle start to turn.

Wanting to be an obedient slut for my new mistress I couldn't look up and my pussy was creaming onto my boots with anticipation.

"I see you have bought me your pet to train?" Mistress questioned daddy in a thick Russian accent. My pussy aches and I haven't even looked at her yet.

"Yes, she's a greedy slut and needs to be taught how to be the perfect pet." Daddy replied in a flat tone. I hear the clicking of heels as mistress struts across the dungeon towards me. I see the flat end of a leather riding crop trail up between my breast to under my chin for me to raise my head to meet my new mistress' eyes.

"Are you a greedy slut, little pet?" She questions.

"Yes!" I swallow down taking in every inch of my most erotic fantasy in front of me. Small in frame and height but standing tall above me in very similar thigh high latex boots to the ones daddy bought me but hers were platformed adding to her height. Tattoos crawled up her exposed thighs to a super high legged latex leotard like an 80s workout outfit. The front had a zip down to be able to release her pussy and a zip up containing her large plastic tits Pamela Anderson Baywatch style. I could see her hard nipples through the latex and that one of them had a bar piercing. The leotard was sleeveless and more tattoos covered her upper arms and then disappeared under some long black latex gloves. She was platinum blond with a sharp bob and bangs cut. Her makeup was what you'd expect dark eyeliner and thick lashes with crimson red painted lips that had obviously been enhanced. I could have come just looking at her.

"Yes mistress!" A slap back to reality as I feel the riding crop sting against my right nipple with mistress' correction.

"Yes mistress." I obediently repeat back.

"Good pet." She praises, teasing my nipple with the end of the riding crop. She sharply turns and walks away leaving me yearning for more of her discipline while she starts to peruse my slut toy table. She comes back carrying a gold chain lead with leather handle. Without a word she pushes me down onto all fours and attaches the lead at the back of my collar. I obediently get in position understanding what my mistress wants from me. Ass and pussy in the air on all fours, arching my back.

"Your owner has an obedient pet, doesn't he." She ponders in her thick Russian accent talking to me like a child and tapping me on my left ass cheek with her crop as she pulls at my lead for me to follow her around the room.

"Yes mistress." I respond. Crawling around the room being lead by mistress Alina I can see is starting to excite daddy. This was not his thing before he met me but I could tell he was enjoying it and it would be difficult to not get turned on by someone like her. I could start to feel pangs of jealousy but like the pain from a good spank it evoked even more sexual pleasure. Mistress eventually lead me to where Daddy was sitting and took a seat next to him crossing her legs with her back as straight as a rod. Her silicone tits heaving out of her zipped leotard with her bullet nipples cutting into the latex material.

"Are you ready to show your owner what a dirty little pet you are?" Mistress questioned in her monotone voice.

"Yes mistress." I obediently replied, eager to learn what she had in store.

"Your owner seems to be enjoying your training." And with that she reached between daddy's opened legs with her latex gloved hand and groped at his bulging package and giggled. Then turned sternly back to me.

"Show your owner how you like to hump Mistress Alina's leg." She cocked a perfectly plucked eyebrow. I hesitated for barely a second trying to understand my instructions when she slapped down on my right nipple with her leather riding crop. I couldn't help but cry out.

"Get on my boot now pet!" She bit out. Yanking at my lead sharply and wrapping the chain around her hand so she had move control. I quickly obliged straddling her latex boot. The curve of her foot and leg positioned between my hot wet pussy. The feeling of the cool latex on my aroused cunt felt insane. I needed to make sure I was an obedient pet and I wanted to ensure that daddy was enjoying me as much as Mistress Alina. I started to hump and ride my Mistress' leg like a dog, I wanted to make sure my tits bounced how daddy liked and I want to scratch the itch of an orgasm that was quickly building in my pussy. I held onto mistress' calf with one hand and arched my back the collar around my neck being pulled by my mistress' tight grip on my leash, as I grind on her sexy latex boot. Watching as daddy's eyes widened and he started to unbuckle his belt and fly to release his delicious cock. I bit my lip at daddy seductively. Again SLAP! this time to my other breast. Then back and forth the slaps getting harder and harder with her crop while she shouted.