My First Dom Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off, off, off!" She kicked her leg and me onto the floor.

"Dirty, disgusting pet. Look at the mess you've made on your mistress' boot." She points with her long gloved index finger to her latex boot covered in my creamy come.

"Sorry mistress." I resume my submissive position. Sat on my heels, legs together, head down and hands on thighs.

She comes close, grabs me by the cheeks and pulls me within an inch of her face.

"Clean it up with your tongue pet." She spits in my face with her delicious porn star red painted lips. I lean forward eager to clean my mess from the latex. Seductively trailing my tongue up and down her boots locking eyes with daddy who was now stroking his rock hard cock.

"Good pet. Now it's time to train your tight little pussy. Your owner wants to see you stretched like an obedient slut." And with that mistress Alina instructed daddy to help her strap me into the elaborate sex swing and remove my leash. My ankles in stirrups with my legs splayed, my wrists in cuffs, restricting my movement and my back supported by the swing strap. My body was now at my mistress' mercy and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store. My clit exposed and tingling in the cold air. Daddy removed his clothes while mistress went back to the goodies table to select her next piece of apparatus. She returns to the swing and starts manipulating my nipples and breasts while daddy looks on still stroking his throbbing cock. Her latex gloved hands spank, tightly squeeze and clasp my juicy tits. Her nails nicking into my skin through the latex.

" Your pet likes this, can you see." She directs at daddy. Repeatedly slapping her hand across my nipples in different directions, hard side ways spanks. She squeezes each breast one at a time in a vice like grip causing my nipples to sit tall at the peak and spits, allowing the drool to string down from her big red lips. Using her latex covered fingers she continues to manipulate the lubricate into my nipples.

"Perfect pet nipples that are under your mistress' control." She then starts to apply adjustable nipples clamps to my primed teats. I've never had my nipples squeezed to this level. I moan out in pleasure. My mistress' eyes shining with excitement and a string of saliva still dripping from her slutty lips. She then stands between my pussy and calls daddy to her side.

"I can see from this pussy she's a very greedy pet. Do you want to select what you would like mistress Alina to train it with." She purrs in daddy's ear. Her body half wrapped around daddy, her latex covered hand starts stroking his chest. She bites and pulls down his earlobe before he leaves to select my training tool. The pangs of jealousy are back and push my arousal. Daddy returns and hands something to Mistress out of my line of vision.

"Good choice." As she takes the item from him she strokes her free latex hand down the side of daddy's face and guides his lips to hers. She kisses him like a whore. Locking eyes with me the whole time. She bites daddy's bottom lip and pulls her full attention back to me.

"What a treat your owner has selected for you." She taunts. I then catch a glimpse of what has been picked as my mistress carefully steps into a harness that has a huge black rubber cock attached. The strap on looks even bigger against her small frame. She picks up a large bottle of lube from the floor and covers the rubber dick. Working two hands up and down the shaft to cover its full length.

"Your pet probably doesn't even need this with her wet obedient cunt, I could force it straight in." With that she slides two gloved fingers easily and deeply into my cunt.

"Thank you mistress." I purr.

"This slut can't fucking wait can she?" She squeezes my cheeks together roughly with her free hand and spits in my mouth while her fingers continue to work my pussy. She pulls her dripping wet latex fingers out and slides them into Daddy's mouth. He eagerly laps at her wet fingers. Mistress then goes in for another open mouth kiss. Them swapping my juices between their lips.

"Your pet's pussy tastes so sweet." She purrs into his mouth. At that daddy's body starts to tense as I see him trying to fend off his ejaculation.

"Fill your pet's pussy." She instructs. Without hesitation daddy ploughs straight into me. Using the swing to slam my body onto his cock. Only a few further thrusts and he unloads his seed deep in my cunt. Grunting at the release. He starts to regain the rhythm of his breathing and finally slides his spent cock out of me.

"If your pet wasn't tied up I'd make her clean you up. Maybe I should oblige. I love tasting pussy and dick together." And with that she slid down daddy's body to her knees. The strap on bobbing in front of her. I could just about see what was happening from my constrained position. Feeling daddy's cock inside me felt so good but I only got a small taste of what I wanted. Now Mistress Alina was making me jealous again which continued to arouse me. She undid the zip that was containing her plastic tits and teased her nipples, looking up at daddy and licking her lips, then looking to check that I was watching. As I thought one of her nipples contained a bar. She exposed more tattoos under her breasts. She then started to clean daddy's semi erect dick. Kissing, licking and lapping around his length and balls. Purring between each contact.

"What a lucky pet to have an owner with such a delicious cock." She knew this was driving me wild, watching her take daddy from me.

"Two greedy sluts." Daddy growled rolling his head back.

When mistress had finished she returned to my side and lowered her red glistening wet lips to mine. Sharing the taste with me.

"You've got a sweet cunt little pet." Her thick Russian accent spitting out the praise.

"Thank you mistress." She started readjusting the swing so I was hanging on a slight incline. My head now lower than my pussy.

"The real training will begin now." She went back between my legs while daddy stood behind my head looking down my body.

"Is your pet ready for my big rubber cock?" She mimes masturbation on the huge strap-on to daddy.

"Let me see you fuck her tight little cunt." Daddy spits out. The blood rushing back to his dick with anticipation.

Mistresses Alina slides two latex covered fingers deep into my pussy and scoops out the remnants of daddy's seed. She greedily wipes the dripping fingers down her tongue.

"Your pussy is nice and lubed for this little pet." She sets the tip of the rubber cock at my entrance with daddy's come dripping out of me. She pushes the cock against my tight hole. I cry out surprised at how much it's stretching me already with only maybe an inch inside me. Mistress slaps a gloved hand across my left breast.

"Not a sound PET!!" She spits out. I feel daddy leave me and return.

"Good idea. The greedy slut can't keep her mouth shut." Mistress praises Daddy who then starts to fit a ball gag to my mouth. Straining my lips around its circumference. My eyes bulging at daddy and my eyes starting to water.

"That's what I want to see. Fear in the eyes of my greedy slut. You know I own you now." He whispers next to my ear. My nipples ache under his threats. It's a strange experience being so turned on, scared, nervous, thrilled and inexperienced in this type of situation. My pussy wants to be filled with the biggest rubber cock that's been near me but also apprehensive of the pain that will be required to accommodate its length and girth. The girth was what I was most worried about.

Mistress Alina started once again feeding her strap on into my tight hole. This time by two inches. I try to moan in both pleasure and pain. I know it's not at its full girth inside me yet.

"Discipline your pet." She demands at daddy who quickly slaps me across the tits.

She removes the cock leaving me empty my heart racing at the building tension.

"Does this dirty little pet want more?" I nod enthusiastically. Daddy then pulls sharply on the chain linking the nipple clamps on my tits so my nipples are pulled to a tight peak above me. The pain that I am experienced in and comfortable with from previous play feels delicious and tantalising. My mouth now drooling around the gag.

"I decide what mistress Alina can do with your pussy." Daddy barks.

"I want to see her take 6 inches without stopping. No breaks for this slut to recover." He directs my eager Mistress.

A dirty smile crosses her face.

"Your pet needs to learn she has no control over her body anymore." And with that mistress forces the big black rubber cock deep within me. I can feel every vein as it enters my slick cunt. My tight hole straining against its thick girth. My eyes streaming with tears, the ball in my mouth covered in my saliva.

"Does that feel good slut? You look like such a greedy whore." Daddy talks an inch from my face still straining my nipples. I again nod appreciatively and he releases the chain.

"I want to see her juicy tits bounce while you fuck her now." Daddy instructs mistress.

"I'll fill your pet, don't worry. Make sure you keep her in-line if she makes a noise." Mistress lays out her instructions and pulls the cock out of me. My empty pussy gaping and missing being filled but being fucked is totally different to being filled bit by bit. Mistress pours more lube over the glistening rubber cock and rubs it down it's length. She then spreads my pussy lips with her hands and slaps one down on my clit. I cry out and daddy instinctively slaps me across my right breast. Mistress once again smirks and positions herself at my entrance. Guiding the cock with both hands.

"Hold your pet's shoulders. And remember to punish any noise it makes." Mistress directs daddy. He stands firm behind my head. Hands on my shoulders ready to push me onto this huge cock. Eager to see his greedy slut punished and stretched. I look up at daddy's face hovering over me. I know I have mascara streaked down my face and saliva pooling down my chin.

Mistress starts to add pressure and continues to ram the girthy toy deep within me. 2 inches, 3 inches, more and more she stretches me, 5 and 6, she doesn't stop. Pushing past the pressure 8 and 9 inches maybe 10. I've never felt so full. She just waits. I'm whimpering quietly with anticipation.

"Control her!!" Mistress spits. Daddy who has been distracted by the huge cock filling me has forgotten his role and quickly reacts now throwing hard slaps across each of my tits. Mistress grips under me knees with my legs still raised in the stirrups to use my body to smash against me. She slowly pushes back as the cock starts to once again leave my pussy. I can feel daddy push against my shoulders as I'm pushed again back down on the cock slowly. Tantalising my pussy with their delicate teasing of such a big toy. They continue this routine 5 or 6 more times and I can feel my pussy's resistance subside and start to willingly accept more and more. The pleasure is building in my cunt.

"She needs to be fucked. She's enjoying this too much." Daddy demands.

"Of course she is. Such a greedy pet." Mistress agrees.

I feel daddy push harder and slam me into mistress' rubber cock. Mistress pushes back on my thighs, the swing helping me take the cock within my pussy's grip. Again daddy pushes me against my mistress. The rhythm getting fiercer and faster. I can feel the pleasure building and my pussy having accepted the toys size and is a willing participant. Mistress starts to thrust into me with her body. Three forces helping me take a fucking, mistress, daddy and the swing. I raise my head to watch mistress Alina enjoy her ruining of my pussy. Her eyes sparkling under the thrill of training such a greedy pet. Her fake tits bounced every time she thrust into me. I'm sure daddy enjoyed watching her. The force of the strap on against her pussy was obviously arousing some pleasure as she started to moan and purr as her strokes got more consistent and intense. Rolling her head back.

"I love training such a greedy cunt." Mistress purred. Her moans heightening and also increasing my own arousal and I'm sure daddy's, who used more and more force pushing back on her so the cock slammed into me and also slammed back onto her clit obviously stimulating mistress Alina. I could tell she was close as her breathing and moaning increased. She unexpectedly pulled out fully leaving me empty once again. I could hear her struggling with the buckles on the strap on and looked up to daddy's face. His mouth open in amazement. I then raised my head to look to find mistress Alina had removed the strap on, unzipped her leotard at the crotch and was now vigorously fucking herself with the big rubber cock, her legs spread on the pvc chaise. Her pussy eagerly accepted the huge dildo. Her fake tits bounced as she grinded her body on the big cock. Riding it until her cunt exploded. A fountain of come that I had never seen before leaving a women's body and darkening the cement floor with a puddle of her juices, squirting out around the rubber cock.

She left the cock in her pussy and fell back on the chaise obviously exhausted.

"You dirty greedy pet! Look what you made mistress Alina do. I should make you clean this mess up with your tongue." Mistress berated me.

"Sorry mistress." I replied thinking it was my best response.

"You'll be fucking sorry soon." She slipped the cock from her pussy and pulled herself up onto her high platform stilettos latex boots and made her way back to the swing.

"I think your greedy pet wants more cock, don't you?" She questioned Danny who stared at her I think still partly dazed. His cock throbbing next to my head.

"Yes the slut wants more." He replied.

"Stick your cock down her throat and don't take it easy on her. I want to hear her choking. A good pet needs to take all of your cock in her throat with her pussy filled." She painted what was now before me. I swallowed down. Daddy removed the dripping gag from my mouth and pulled my chin up as my head hung upside down, I gathered the drool from my mouth and did my best to spit on daddy's hard cock, before my throat took the length of his cock.

"Now fuck your pet's throat." She demanded pushing my thighs up to my chest so she had access to my ass and starting spanking hard with her gloved hand as daddy assaulted my slut throat. My throat clasping around his cock and accepting more and more. Doing my best to control my gag reflex which I usually excelled in but being upside down was more tricky.

"Good pet." Mistress started stroking my ass cheek as daddy got into a solid motion. I greedily accepted him, drool spilling out of my mouth.

Mistress allowed my legs to sit back in the stirrups and started to position the rubber dick back at my entrance. This time with the dildo in her hands.

"Are you ready to have two holes filled pet?" She teased me and instantly rammed the full length of the cock into my wet cunt. My mouth jolted on daddy's cock but I regained my composure ready for my pussy to be fucked. The intense afternoon building up to this point. I knew I was going to come harder than I'd ever come before on this huge toy. Her rhythm and force was fierce on my tight hole. She never slowed or reduced the intensity that she ploughed my pussy with. Daddy started moaning as my lips started to moan around his cock not being able to take much more of mistress' fucking on my pussy. The wetness of my pussy sounded so good.

"You love being filled with two cocks don't you, you greedy little slut." Daddy exploded pulling out of my mouth and unloading all over my face. I was in heaven. I'd never felt sexier and more aware of my body. I was trying to reject my orgasm and draw it out for as long as possible. But as soon as daddy had finished on my face I started bucking in the stirrups meeting mistress' pumps to get the cock even deeper inside me.

"Please let me come!!" I begged.

"Can your pet come?" Mistress panted at daddy, out of breath from her vicious exertions.

"Make the slut scream." Daddy replied. Mistress impressively increased the pumps not relenting on how deep or hard she fucked me. My orgasm washing over me I screamed out, continuing to buck onto the cock to pull out the length of the orgasm that ran from my toes to my hard clamped nipples. Mistress pulled the rubber cock out of me and threw it on the floor. Without missing a beat she plunged 3 latex gloved fingers deep into my cunt and continued to fuck me. Her other hand sharply slapping down on my clit continuously. I thought my orgasm had finished but it had only just begun. My body started convulsing a primal scream came out of my throat as my pussy now began to squirt for my mistress and daddy.

"Such a good pet." Mistress praised lowering her face to catch some of my juices in her mouth and across her slut face until my moans subsided.

Mistress Alina went and sat on the PVC chaise. Her legs spread showing off her glistening cunt. Exhausted from training her new pet. We were all panting coming down from our perverted high.

"You can release your pet. But she still has more work to do." Mistress instructed daddy. Who then started unbuckling my constraints and helping me off the swing. My legs buckled under my weight. Exhausted from the afternoons activities. I sank to my knees and crawled back to the cross where I waited like an obedient slut. Sat on my knees, head down hands on my thighs.

Daddy sat next to Mistress Alina which swirled the jealousy in my stomach. His naked body collapsed on the chaise glistening from a cold sweat. His cock still semi erect leaning to the side against his thigh.

"Crawl to me pet." Mistress demanded. I obediently complied arriving between her open legs. The sweet smell of her cunt in the air. My face still dripping with daddy's come. She grabbed my face with both hand and ran her spread tongue up my cheek. Collecting daddy's seed.

"Mmmmmmmm. Have you enjoyed being trained by mistress Alina today?" She questioned, sitting back on the chaise.

"Yes mistress." I promptly confirmed.

"Good, now it's time for you to thank your mistress for everything she has taught you." She purred.

"Thank you mistress Alina." I submissively replied. She started to giggle.

"Not like that you stupid slut." And with that she grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her wet cunt.

"Now you have to please my pussy, PET!!" She growled.

On my knees, I started lapping at her cunt but this was my first experience eating pussy and I wanted to do a good job. I'd only ever kissed other women showing off to boys at college. I'd always been intrigued but never had this opportunity. Her pussy dripping down my chin. I knew what I liked and decided I needed to give it my all. I started sucking on her clit which made her purr.

"Good pet." She praised.

I then inserted two fingers into her cunt and started working her hole while I continued teasing her clit with my tongue. Adding pressure and then teasing and licking around her lips. I looked up at my mistress her head was rolled back enjoying my attention. Her hand still in my hair keeping control of my position. I quickly looked up at daddy with come dripping down my face. He was rock hard once again. Stroking his cock in appreciation. I then went back to my pet task. Greedily lapping at her pussy and fucking her cunt with my fingers. I then heard movement from daddy as he knelt behind me. He thrust his hard cock into my bruised hole. A painful reminder of my earlier pleasure. I moaned in pain but continued at my training. Knowing that now was not about my pleasure but pleasing both of my masters. Daddy did not go easy on me and fucked me like he hadn't seen me for weeks. Grunting as his thrusts smashed into my bruised lips. Mistress Alina was moaning loudly and now actively pushing my face into her cunt. Grinding on my tongue making it difficult to breath.