My First Dom Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lap me up like a dog you greedy little slut." She moaned. My fingers suddenly becoming drenched as her pussy started to squirt again. But I continued to work my mouth on her clit. Lapping up like the perfect pet. My face covered in her arousal. I could feel daddy start to tense behind me as he approach his climax. He pulled me off my mistress' pussy by the back of my collar, roughly pulling out of me and man handling me to face his throbbing cock that he continued to stroke onto my face. Covering my face and tits like he hadn't come in weeks. Keeping me controlled by my collar so I couldn't escape. He finally roughly pushed me to the floor.

"Greedy little slut." He smirked at me before eying mistress Alina who was putting herself back together.

"You did very well for your first training session little pet. I'll look forward to seeing you again. Your owner wants me to train your ass hole next session." She smirked as she pulled tightly on my nipple clamp chain.

"Thank you mistress." My stomach flipped with excitement and trepidation that I would meet mistress Alina once again.

"You were the perfect greedy obedient little slut. Now get dressed." Daddy praised and instructed. I started looking round the room for something to wipe off my face. I caught Daddy's eye.

"Don't even think about it. I want everyone to see what a slut you are on the way home. We might even get the tube" Daddy reading my mind and threatening his perverted games. It was just like daddy to want people to see me as a dirty little slut. Mascara down my face. Smudged bruised lips, pussy juices and come drying on my face. I stumbled over to my new coat. My legs still shaky from the ordeal my body has been through. Every step I felt every bruise and ache on my body. I fastened my coat and cinched my belt.

Daddy helped me up the stairs to the shop, where we were met by the grinning shop keeper.

"I'm sure you enjoyed your afternoon, we will get all of your items shipped to you this week, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your new dungeon." He confirmed with daddy.

"I want the recording by tomorrow." Daddy demanded as we exited the shop.

I think daddy took pity on me as he hailed a cab, which took us home to my flat. We spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Allowing me to sleep and recover from my training. I think daddy was almost as exhausted as me. I couldn't take penetration for the next couple of days. Daddy being happy with my mouth's attention. The recording arrived on the Sunday. My pussy quickly aroused by my ability to watch back my training and see what daddy had enjoyed. It was everything I had hoped for and I couldn't wait to visit Mistress Alina again.

The swing, toys and BDSM paraphernalia arrived the next week and got set up in the spare bedroom. Daddy with a much keener interest than before our visit to Mistress Alina. He continued to add to the room, enhancing our BDSM experimentation. No going back after the introduction to his arousal of pain and punishment for his obedient little slut.