My First Dom Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Diary of a Secret Slut - Dirty Holiday Weekend.
12k words
4.45
3.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue - feel free to skip this if you've read one of my stories before ;-)

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diaries some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Dirty Holiday Weekend

Daddy owned a place on a Mediterranean island that I visited for the first time during our first summer together. It was June so the height of the summer season had not yet begun. I was visiting for 2 weeks and daddy was going to fly in and out for the two weekends I was there. My time without daddy was for sunbathing, relaxing and preparing for daddy's arrival. Having the villa to myself was idyllic. It stood high up in the hills in the centre of the island with views across a wooded valley. The infinity pool looked like it was tipping over the edge of a cliff. The villa was modern, sleek and pretty much all white. Daddy had an intricate security system throughout the property so I knew he could be watching my every move. I obviously wanted to make sure I was delivering as his obedient slut even when he wasn't able to see me in person. I spent the majority of my time a lone working on my full body tan. It was liberating not needing to wear any clothes for the majority of my stay and seeing my olive skin darken under the sun's warm gaze. Daddy had been very specific about the type of outfit he wanted me to find to pick him up from the airport in and I was pleased with my purchases after visiting the small capital city to shop. I knew it was exactly what he would want to see me in. I arrived early in the open top white jeep daddy had hired for me and impatiently waited in the arrivals area for daddy's plane to land. It had been a long few days without daddy's attention and I couldn't wait to see what he had in store for me on this beautiful island. The sun had always aroused even more of my sexual appetite and I had spent a lot of the week negotiating with daddy to allow me to pleasure myself. Although he hadn't allowed it for the last two days. My body was fully wound and ready to be released from its sexual constraints. As I saw daddy walking through the sliding doors of the airport arrivals I bound up to him jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. Ensuring that I made a scene that daddy would enjoy. Having all the other men in the airport gawk and stare with jealousy as the perky pert 20 something devoured her Dom daddy. I had selected a white Lacoste tennis outfit. Short white pleated tennis skirt, tight white collared polo shirt and white tennis shoes. Normally not too raunchy but I obviously wasn't wearing any underwear so my juicy pert tits bounced as I leaped into daddy's arms. My hard dark nipples clearly visible through the thin material of my T-shirt. And I'd obviously bought a size too small in the skirt so it barely covered my juicy ass. And when daddy caught me in his arms grasping his hands round my curved bum and showing off my naked tanned butt to the whole of the airport as the skirt rose up. Tuts and eye rolling could be heard from some older women who were watching the exaggerated display. I lustfully kissed daddy, my pussy already creaming in anticipation.

Daddy drove the jeep back to the villa. The 40minute drive feeling like an eternity. I teased and purred in his ear begging him to touch my wet cunt. Stroking his cock that was obviously bulging in his chino shorts. About 30minutes from the airport he pulled over on a quiet lay-by and told me to remove my clothes. The open top Jeep had little to no shelter. No roof or panels. I would be fully exposed to every car we passed. But I eagerly complied, having waited days for daddy's games and attention.

"Spread your legs and show daddy how you like play with yourself." He teased. I started to roll the back of my seat down.

"Don't even think about it. If anyone passes I want them to see the greedy slut in my car." He grinned as I raised my seat back up. My skin starting to stick to the hot leather, now there was no air circulating in the car. I started teasing around my pussy lips. Spreading the creamy juices around my cunt.

"Does that feel good, little slut?" He questioned

"Mmmmmmm, fuck yes daddy." I moan.

"Have you been an obedient little whore for daddy while he's not been here controlling your every move?" He continues to press my behaviour.

"Such a good obedient whore." I breathlessly confess. My pussy near exploding already.

"Can I come daddy?" I beg, pulling on my left nipple with my free hand.

"Yes slut, but you're not finished." He roughly leans over and grabs my free breast, a vice grip, clamping down and roughly working my right nipple. I aggressively rub at my swollen bud clit, teasing the orgasm out of me. I eventually clamp my thighs around my hand between my legs, prolonging the glorious high.

"Open your legs slut." Daddy spits. I quickly comply as daddy slams three fingers into my dripping cunt and starts fucking me hard with his thick fingers.

"You love me controlling you, don't you slut. Squeeze those delicious nipples for me. Hard like the dirty whore likes." He spits in my ear.

"I love it all daddy." I confess.

"I love you, using and controlling me. You make me so fucking wet." I almost scream, as come starts to squirt out of my obedient pussy, all over the leather seat. I breathlessly pant through my orgasm as I hear daddy get out of his side of the car to me. He pulls me out by my hair and bends me over the seat pushing my face into the mess I've just made.

"Clean it up slut." He demands. Holding my face down with one hand while I can hear him wrestling to undo his belt and fly with the other. I eagerly lap up my own mess as I feel daddy arranging his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He rams into me deep and hard. I cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck yes daddy." I moan.

"I've missed this tight little cunt." He grunts as he continues to smash into me. A car drives by at 60km/hour. Our bodies partly concealed by the jeep. Daddy continues to plough deeper and deeper into my welcoming hole. His breathing increasing with every pump. I feel his body tense, he pulls out of me and pushes me to my knees by my hair into the painful gravelly terrain. But I'm an obedient little slut and I can't wait to receive my prize for pleasing daddy.

"Open your slut mouth." He barks. I obediently comply as he ribbons his hot come into my mouth, down my face and tits. He continues to pump, like he's been saving it for me for weeks. I lick my lips like a greedy whore.

"Mmmmmmm, thank you daddy." I smile back up at him like a content slut.

"You look so fucking good covered in my come." He praises and goes back round to his side of the car. Leaving me in the dirt to pick myself up.

I don't even ask daddy anymore. I know his expectations. I climb back in the car and fasten my seat belt back up over my naked body. Daddy won't want me to get changed or wipe the come from my face and body. He wants to sit next to his obedient little slut all the way home. Showing her off to all the other cars and pedestrians that we'll pass. A dirty little game that I've come to know well and enjoy as much as daddy.

When we arrive at the villa we shower together. Cleaning each other's bodies. We can't keep our hands off each other. A few days a part being the longest we haven't seen each other for three quarters of a year. I get on my knees in the shower and devour daddy's delicious cock. Drinking down his seed like the greedy obedient slut I am. We dress, daddy selecting a black sheer maxi dress that we had bought together before my trip. He allowed me to wear a tiny black G string to cover my pussy. Knowing I would probably make a mess in it early on in the night. My large pert tits sat to attention, my nipples aroused by the delicate material as I walked. Daddy drove us to a Tapas restaurant that overlooked a bay with dazzling sunset. We sipped Rioja as we watched the sun go down. Daddy slipped his hand up my dress pulling my wet tiny panties to the side and worked my pussy to oblivion. Purring in my ear about his greedy obedient little slut's wet cunt. I tried my best to stifle my moans but we definitely aroused suspicion from the other restaurant patrons. We ate quickly both unable to wait much longer to hold back our primal urges. Daddy sped home. Coming around to my side of the jeep to open my door and lead me out of the car. Pushing his body against mine into the car. He pulled my dress over my head and slid my creamy g string down my legs on his open driveway. I obediently stepped out of the underwear which daddy sniffed and placed into his pocket before he started to devour my cunt with his mouth. Greedily lapping at my pussy. The metal of the car still warm from the days sun pressing against my naked back. My nipples hard from the cool evening breeze as I ran my hands through daddy's thick salt and pepper hair. Moaning with appreciation as I came loud and eagerly for daddy. We entered the walled garden. The pool glistening under the landscaped spotlights. I slipped off my shoes and dived into the pool. Bouncing to the surface with my juicy tits floating on the top of the water. Enticing daddy to join me. Daddy steadily removed his clothes. Never taking his eyes off the prize slut that eagerly waited for him. Fully naked his cock throbbed to attention and made my pussy giddy once again. He dived in to reach me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he groped my left breast leading it to his eager mouth as he sucked and teased at my bullet nipple. I rolled my head back and moaned. I'd fantasised all week about daddy's attention and I couldn't get enough. I was addicted to his cock, his mouth, his fingers. I wanted it all non stop. I escaped daddy's grip and swam to a seating area that was built into the side of the pool. Sitting on my knees so my tits sat clear of the water.

"Are you trying to get me to fuck you again little slut?" Daddy questions as he waded across the pool towards me. Fire in his eyes ready to take what he wants. I push myself up so I am sat on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water, thighs wide open displaying my tight little pussy for daddy. Water cascading down my tanned body. Nipples hard from the cool pool and night air.

"Show daddy where you want him." Danny instructs from a meter away.

"I want daddy in my tight slut hole." I use both hands to make sure my lips are spread and my tight pink hole is on display.

"Show me!" He growls.

"Here daddy." I moan as I slide my middle finger deep into my cunt.

"Are you ready for daddy to fuck that tight little hole?" He tempts.

"Fuck yes, bruise me so I can still feel you when you're gone." By now my head is rolled back and I'm fucking my pussy with my fingers, but I feel daddy's approach. He takes my hands and wraps them round his neck, grips under my ass pulling me towards his throbbing cock. I guide him in with one hand, as soon as he's ready at my entrance, he thrusts deep inside me and holds me in place. I wrap my legs around him as he turns around and sits on the water covered pool seat, putting my legs in the kneeling position on either side of him. His cock twinging inside me still. He gathers both my tits and raises my hard dark nipples to his mouth. Slowly teasing, biting and stretching them. Knowing that it drives me wild. Especially when my pussy is full but not being fucked. I role my head back and start to grind on his cock as he continues to play with my juicy tits.

"Daddy's cock feels so good." I purr, as my pussy glides up and down his thick shaft.

"Good slut. You know what daddy likes. Such a greedy girl." He praises.

I increase my rhythm my knees starting to sting on the course textured pool seat but I don't give a fuck. I just want daddy's cock fucking my tight little cunt. Daddy's hands leave my breasts as one crawls up to my dainty neck. His fingers fully encasing my throat.

"You know daddy likes to see those tits of yours bounce." He scolds. His grip tightening and his free hand slapping across my right nipple as my juicy tits bounce into the surface of the water.

"Good slut!" He praises. Not letting up on his vice grip around my neck. I know I will be bruised in the morning.

I enthusiastically ride daddy's dick. One hand behind his neck the other gripping the safety bar that surrounds the pool, allowing me to drive myself further and further onto daddy's throbbing cock.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He uses his free hand to once again guide a bouncing tit to his awaiting eager mouth.

"Are you ready for me to fill this tight little pussy baby?"

"Yes daddy, fill your obedient slut up." I moan out.

Daddy gives one more thrust up into me and wraps both hands under my arms and pushes my shoulders down. Driving my greedy cunt onto his exploding dick. Holding me in place while he empties his load.

"You know how daddy likes it, don't you slut?" He breathes in my ear.

"Show daddy that tight little hole again. I want to see my come dripping out of your greedy cunt." He continues to pant into my ear. I gladly oblige climbing once again onto the side of the pool and spreading my legs. I lean back on one hand and use my index and middle finger to hold open my now bruised pussy lips. Swollen from the vigorous pounding it's just received. My pink hole now gaping from its eager visitor. I obediently clench my pussy walls forcing out daddy's creamy seed that drips down to my tight ass hole. A delicious cream pie for daddy to enjoy.

I wake up naked wrapped in a sheet, nipples like bullets from the freezing cold air conditioning. I try to free myself from the tangled sheets with my body aching from yesterday's escapades. I think we fucked twice more before we collapsed in bed. I hear the shower running and skip across the bedroom naked to find daddy and give him some of my mouth's attention. I climb into the huge shower behind daddy, reaching round his body to grip his cock in my hand. Daddy grabs my wrist and squeezes tightly, making me release him from my hand. He spins me around holding my hand firmly above my head.

"Did daddy give his greedy slut permission to touch him?" He spits in my face.

"Sorry daddy." My eyes started to well up. I don't know if it was because of my tired achy body or the fact that I was still desperately craving his attention but silent tears rolled down my face. I was use to daddy's control and knew I needed to be granted permission to touch him but my pussy ached for him and I felt rejected.

Daddy dropped my hand and gripped around my bruised neck pushing me against the wall of the shower. The cold tiles on my back, hardening my nipples again. His free hand squeezing my left breast like a stress ball.

"I own you slut! I control you! Not the other way round. You'll need to earn daddy's cock today. The greedy little slut needs to show daddy that she's an obedient little whore." He then spat in my face his saliva sliding down my cheek onto my hard nipples. My relationship with daddy was complicated. I craved being controlled, punished and manipulated. To most people this would seem unusual and most would have probably walked out the door. For me my pussy was dripping. I was already gearing myself up for the day of how to please daddy and be the perfect obedient slut.

I showered after daddy. Preparing my body for the day's adventures. Clean shaven from the neck down. Long dark hair brushed down my back, left to dry naturally into beach waves. I knew I had to get back into daddy's good books for the liberties I had tried to take. I decided to wait obediently on my knees on the floor in the bedroom. Knees together, head down, hands on my thighs. The only thing I wore was my all over olive tan and a thin gold body necklace that fell between my breasts and around my waste. Daddy found me 5 minutes later.

"Stand little slut." His tone now more welcoming.

"You're going to be out in the sun a lot today. We need your body prepared." With that daddy disappeared to the bathroom and returned with some sun protection oil that he began covering my body with. His strong hands feeling around my whole body. Nothing left untantalised. A small moan leaving my lips whenever he reached a delicate area. My tits, my ass, my pussy. Every inch of my body covered in the warm oil that had been worked with daddy's masculine hands.

"What would you like your obedient slut to wear daddy?" Still trying to appease his earlier mood.

Daddy went to my wardrobe and pulled out a small crotchet cream sarong. I knew instantly that this is all daddy would want me to wear all day. I swallowed down hard. He was testing me and I wanted to show my obedience. I quickly wrapped the small sarong across my naked hips. My pussy clearly visible through the crotchet gaps. I waited patiently for my next instructions. Once daddy was dressed he instructed me to get into the jeep handing me a towel, large bottle of water and my new iPhone with white headphone strings attached. I climbed into the passenger seat. The leather already hot against my naked skin from the morning sun.

"Are you ready to show daddy that you're an obedient slut again?" He questions putting the car in reverse and pulling off the drive.