My First Dom Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy leaves the villa at 7:30 to meet friends while I impatiently wait for the waiter to arrive. I know daddy said he couldn't fuck me with his dick but I need something big and hard inside me. Letting him fuck me with something wouldn't be breaking the rules, would it? As I finally see some headlights cast on the front of the villa, my pussy is dripping down my thighs in anticipation. I greet him at the bottom of the stairs in the landscaped gardens at the front of the villa. My nipples poking out to attention.

"You look nearly as much a whore in clothes." He praises in his thick Spanish accent. I lead him to the villa by his index finger. Swaying my hips so he can enjoy the curves of my ass in front of him as he follows me up the steps. I'm also pretty confident he can see up my dress to my wet pussy but especially my curved ass. I do my best to strain my dress and ride it up as I ascend to the villa. Closing the big wooden door behind the waiter, he then roughly pushes me up against it and starts trailing his hand up my dress while his lips search my neck and chest, kissing and licking as he goes. When his fingers reach my eager pussy he instantly plunges his fingers inside me.

"Delicioso coño." (Delicious pussy.) He purrs in my ear as he pulls his fingers out and starts tantalising my clit. I start moaning in his ear as the pleasure quickly builds. My legs slightly bent and open waist length apart, my weight propped up against the wooden door. The waiter leaning on his arm against the door next to me lifts up the front of my dress to display my dripping pussy and to get a better look at what's been seducing him all day.

"Delicioso coño." He repeats and gives me a dirty grin. He teases and assaults my right breasts through my dress while holding up my dress hem with the same hand while his other hand has four flat fingers pressed against my clit, circling my aroused bud with the perfect amount of pressure and pace. I'm moaning in his face like a greedy whore. His mouth inches from mine as he doesn't take his eyes off my face so he can watch my pleasure build. My chest rising and falling with exaggerated breaths and my hips starting to instinctively grind on his hand chasing my orgasm.

"Buena puta. Come for me." (Good whore.) He praises the orgasm out of me. The build up all day gets too much and I can't let this orgasm escape me. Before I realise what I'm doing I've clasped the waiters wrist in place on my pussy and pushed on the back of his fingers to add more pressure to my needy clit. Driving his hand up and down my clit now and grind and hump my pussy on his large rough hand like a sex crazed whore. The orgasm inside me exploding as I keep him stimulating my pussy until I can't take any more. I finally release his hand panting in his neck. The waiter smirks at me obviously pleased with his accomplishment after being in the house for less than 5 minutes. Daddy says I can do anything but fuck him. I know this is going to be difficult I can see the lust in his eyes. He's not going to want to take no for an answer. But I know my pussy can't wait much longer I need much more attention. I push myself off the door and strut away from the waiter taking my dress off over my head and throwing it back at him. Eager for him to follow me. I look to see his eyes locked on my perfectly formed tanned behind. I lead him to the kitchen. I open the freezer door which tantalises my dark nipples. I pull out what I'm after and unwrap it. I lift myself up on the island counter, the cold granite against my warm bum cheeks. I open my legs and lean back on one hand while I start to suck and tease the ice lolly I've selected with my mouth. The waiters eyes are like saucers taking in the delicious meal I've served up for him in the kitchen.

"Want a lick?" I offer the ice lolly seductively. As he steps forward to accept my offer I pull back the lolly and trail the frozen treat down my body. The ice melting along its sensual trail. Firstly around both nipples and then a long my stomach to my clit where I seductively circle before opening my legs further and plunging the lolly into my appreciative hot pussy. I roll my head back and moan in pleasure as the waiter looks on, jaw open, drooling over the greedy slut in front of him. I remove the melting ice lolly from deep inside me and return it to my mouth to lick and suck while the waiter realises it's time for him to clean me up.

He stands between my legs and groups my large juicy tits together working between both nipples with his tongue and his teeth. Back and forward eager to not leave any trace of the sweet liquid. I moan and giggle in appreciation as I prop myself up on my elbows as I watch him trail his tongue a long my tanned stomach. Across my hip bone that sends a shiver up my body and then finally to my sweet delicious cunt. He looks up at me before he goes to take his first taste of my pussy. I seductively deep throat the ice lolly. Giving him the understanding of what is to come. He wraps his arms under my legs to pull my cunt onto his face as my legs are propped on his broad shoulders. He devours my pussy lapping and sucking like a man that hasn't eaten in weeks. He uses nothing but his mouth to bring me to an even more intense orgasm, even though it a had been mere minutes since my last one. I'm moaning with my hands in his thick black hair pushing his face into my pulsing pussy as I come undone on the kitchen island.

Once my heart rate has started to steady I sit up to meet the waiters cream covered face. Like a slut I seductively kiss his wet lips. My tongue stroking across his that's still covered in my juices. His stubble rubbing against the soft skin around my lips.

"I love tasting my pussy on your lips." I purr as I slide off the counter, throwing the remnants of the ice lolly in the sink and I once again walk off leaving the waiter with his cock bulging wondering what else I have in store.

I next lead him to the pool where I expertly dive into the cool water before bouncing to the surface to find the waiter half undressed. I walk to shallower waters my tits covered in goosebumps, rock hard nipples watching as he quickly finishes undressing. His cock devastating to look at, knowing that daddy had banned me from fucking him. The perfect size to ride and covered in throbbing veins that make my mouth water. The waiter starts stroking his cock as he approaches the pool. I squeeze my tits between my arms.

"Is this where your cock wants to be?" I tempt

"Yes, puta." He growls

I ask him to bring me a bottle that I'd conveniently left next to one of the sun loungers. He eagerly complies and jumps in the pool with it. Swimming up to me, where I wrap my legs round his waist. His cock pointing north pressed against his stomach and my pussy.

"How did you end up being such a dirty whore?" He pries seductively. His Spanish accent turning me on more and more.

"Just lucky I guess..." I grab the bottle from his hand and once again leave him figuratively holding his dick. Swimming to the internal pool seating bench, I patiently wait for my pray. Although I've come twice in less than an hour it pains me that I can't be filled by his delicious dick, especially now I had seen it in all is hard veiny glory. I bite my bottom lip contemplating him fucking me right now but quickly push the thoughts out of my mind. Knowing that I must obey daddy to be his obedient little slut and get back in his good books. As the waiter approaches I sit on my knees on the bench ledge.

"Why don't you sit here, with that delicious hard dick." I purr patting at the edge of the pool next to the side of me. The waiter does as instructed legs dangling in the water. Leaning back on his hands. His dick pointing to the sky.

I turn to face him between his open legs, as I trail a finger a long one of his throbbing veins biting my bottom lip. He watches my every move with sex crazed eyes. My nipples are almost level with his cock as I use both hands to stroke is throbbing dick. He rolls his head back finally getting to enjoy some attention on his cock. I reach for the lube that id placed next to him on the side and liberally squirt it between my chest and onto his eager cock. I use one hand to perform long steady strokes up and down his shaft and the other to work the lube around my chest. Lubricating my hard nipples and not being able to stop myself from moaning from the pleasure. When I'm satisfied with my preparations I push the front of my body up against the pool edge between the waiters legs and rise on my knees. My lubed tits ready for play. I encase the waiters throbbing cock between my ripe juicy tits. And rise up and down on his length.

"Fuck, that looks so good." He praises, as I smirk at his approval. His blood filled head popping back up between my heaving chest. Next time it appears I spit down on his slit like a whore. Some pre come mounting at his tip. I use my thump to circle his slit and then bring it to my lips to taste. I moan in appreciation of the delicious saltiness.

"Is this what you wanted?" I purr as I increase my strokes and spit down his head and my tits again.

"Fuck, yes." He grunts out.

"And where do you want to finish for your puta?" I smirk, encouraging his ejaculation.

"Down your whore throat." He spits. I release his cock from it's encasement between my juicy pert tits and greedily wrap my lips around his delicious girth. I work hard and fast up and down his length working with my hands on his lower shaft. I push his cock deep into my throat my mouth pooling with saliva. I finally come up for air and spit my sloppy drool along his length. I do the same again and again. Able to increase the time my throat can grip around his delicious cock each time. The waiter is moaning out in satisfaction. I know he is near as I get back to work up and down his cock. He then starts to use my hair to control my head. Guiding me up as he stands on the bench in the pool and fucks my mouth with his dick. Tight grip in my hair as he holds my head still and bucks his thick veiny dick into the back of my throat repeatedly. I feel his come hit the back of my throat as he holds the back of my head onto his dick. He finally releases me and I ease his spent cock out of my mouth. Sloppy drool stringing from his cock to my bruised lips.

"Mmmmmmm." I moan appreciatively, as I pull back his foreskin and lick along his still weeping cock. I continue to lap around his dick seductively. I hope the waiter is satisfied with his evenings entertain and I can get him to leave promptly. Excited to retell my naughty tales to daddy and hopefully watch some of the security footage. If I've pleased him enough, he'll fuck my greedy little cunt. I start to smile to myself as I begin to climb out of the pool. The waiter calls after me.

"Where are you going puta? I haven't finished with you yet." He cat calls.

"I have an early flight in the morning, I think it's time we call it a night." I lie, taking a towel to start drying my hair. The waiter climbs out of the water and approaches me from behind reaching around my body one hand to my breast and another to my pussy.

"I know you want me inside you." He entices in my ear. My pussy throbs under his touch and my nipples are already growing harder as he teases them. But daddy has forbidden me and I'm worried the more I play the harder it will be to say no.

"I'll be back soon. Next time you can have all of me." I lie again in the hopes that a false promise will smooth over my rejection of him. That doesn't seem to have the desired effect. He removes his big wet hand from my pussy and positions it around my neck. Turning his body to face me as he pushes me up against the wall. His large hands tightening around my throat.

"You can't tease me all night PUTA!! And then deny me your cunt around my dick." He spits in my face. I slap him across the face and see his eyes go black. My pussy is throbbing for him to fuck me like a whore over the table but daddy has forbidden me. I know I need to obey daddy but I now only seem to be escalating the situation. I don't know how I'm going to get rid of the man I've been seducing all night without letting him fuck me.

His grip around my neck suddenly loosens and I am able to catch my breath again. His eyes have mellowed and I feel now I may have finally reached him.

"Ok puta, I have a gift in my car for you. I will give it to you and then I'll leave." He smiles seductively. He pulls on his shorts and runs to front door. I start to relax and continue drying my hair with the towel. The waiter returns with his hands behind his back hiding my gift. I smile wondering what he has to surprise me with.

"Put your hands out and close your eyes." He grins seductively. I obediently comply and feel cold metal begin to wrap around my wrists. I open my eyes to see the waiter grinning and his eyes black once again. My stomach flips as he pulls me naked across the patio to the large round table and drags me over it. Chaining my hands around the parasol pole and clipping it in place with a large heavy padlock. He's stood on the opposite side of the table to me, my body bent over, tits pressed into the wooden top. I look up at him panting, scared and incredibly aroused. He gives me a deliciously wicked smile and places the key to the padlock on the far side of the table. With no way of me being able to reach it. He lowers his body to my eye level.

"If you won't give it to me puta, then I'll take it." He threatens before beginning his walk back round to my side of the table. I couldn't think straight. Would daddy reject me? I'd told him no and he was going to force himself on me, surely that wouldn't be my fault. But I also I knew that there was nothing more that I wanted in that minute, than being fucked like a greedy little whore. And I knew somehow daddy would know this and judge that I'd disobeyed him. The waiter had removed his shorts again and was stood directly behind me. I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs, as he reached between my legs.

"Delicioso coño." He purred in my ear. My nipples giving me away and hardening instantly. He guided his cock to my pussy and rammed it in. I moaned out in pleasure instantly.

"Good whore. I knew you wanted it." He purred again in my ear. I promised myself I wouldn't make another sound. I can't admit the pleasure that his delicious cock is giving me and whatever happens I can't come. He pounds into me skilfully, each thrust hitting another erotic stirring. Because I was being a disobedient slut was that making it feel more pleasurable? As I thought I would, I could feel every throbbing vein from his delicious cock as it rubbed in and out of my greedy cunt. It was the first real cock I had felt inside me other than daddy's in 8 months. I got distracted and easily enthralled in the excited stimulation in my cunt. I couldn't help myself with my natural slut urges kicking in. Clenching my pussy around his dick, arching my back and pushing my pussy into the air to improve the angle and pleasure pressure in my cunt, pushing back on his throbbing cock and moaning with every stroke. Before I had time to think my orgasm was sizzling inside me and only needed a little push to fully explode but I caught my actions and started to push down the pleasure that had built. The waiter noticed and wouldn't let me get away with it. He increased his thrusts into me hitting me, deeper and deeper in my cunt. He then reach around the front of my body between my legs and starting tantalising my clit.

"Come puta, let me hear you come." He purred in my ear once again. This time I had no chance to stop myself and came loudly and freely like the dirty little puta I was.

The waiter then picked up his pace behind me hammering harder and harder into me. He had done his job for me, it was now his time to use my body for his own personal gratification. I could feel my pussy lips bruising under his heavy slams into my body. His grunts grew more animalistic and has panting becoming more breathless as I could feel his body tense as he ploughed himself into me one last time.

Burying his cock deep inside my pussy and filling me with his hot come. He finally pulled out of me his wet dick trailing down my leg. He gathered his things and left without another word. I was left chained to the table like a whore for daddy to find me. I started to cry worried about the potential consequences. I knew what the rules were, I know I said no but I also knew I really wanted to be fucked like a slut. My pussy hadn't been filled all day and I know daddy would see me on the security camera enjoying my dirty fucking. I couldn't deny anything especially not to daddy.

At least an hour passed, my body shivering from the cold night and my hair still wet. I can feel the waiters come dripping out of my fucked pussy. I can hear daddy's jeep pull onto the drive. My stomach flips. What will he say? What will he do? Will he want to find the waiter? A few minutes later daddy finds me on the patio.

"You have been a busy slut. Haven't you." He teases. I'm unsure that he understands the situation in front of him yet. He stands behind me and looks to inspect my pussy.

"Has someone been a disobedient little slut." And slaps a large hand on my right arse cheek.

"I'm sorry daddy, I told him no." I half lie.

"He tied me up and fucked me anyway." Tears start to roll down my face again. Daddy starts to laugh and comes to lean over the table so he can look me in the eye.

"Who owns your pussy baby?" He questions

"You do daddy." I sniff.

"Who controls it and says who can and cannot fuck it." He smiles.

"You do daddy." I shyly reply ashamed that I allowed someone else to fuck my pussy with out his permission. He laughs again.

"I called him on the way to the restaurant and explained that you were a dirty little whore that liked to be fucked like one. I told him I had banned you from fucking him but that you're such a greedy slut that you'd love it, even if he forced himself on you." His face grinning from his perverted little game that he'd played on me. My heart pounding at the realisation of the situation. I knew daddy was still going to punish me but I was relieved that he wouldn't reject me.

"I need a drink, so I can enjoy this some more." Daddy walked away still leaving me tied to the table. I heard ice clinking in a glass and the glugging of whiskey as he poured his expensive drink. Daddy stepped back outside the ice clinking in the tumbler. He stood behind me and picked up the bottle of lube that seemed to have rolled along the floor to Daddy's feet. He slurped his drink. Placed the lube down on the table and started stroking my right ass cheek.

"How should daddy punish his little whore?" He questioned. He stirred his index finger in his drink and then put it in his mouth to clean it. He then trailed his finger along the curve of my right ass cheek to the apex of my thighs where he then slides his finger between my butt cheeks and pushes his wet digit into my tight ass hole.

I moan at daddy's intimate touch.

"I haven't trained my greedy little sluts ass hole in a while." He growls.

"No daddy." I purr, pushing my ass back onto his finger that's teasing my hole. Daddy takes another sip of his drink and places the cold drink down on the table next to me. He picks up the bottle of lube, removing the lid. He spreads my ass cheeks with one hand and liberally squirts the cold liquid directly onto my tight hole.

"Does that feel good little slut?" He questions sweetly.

"Yes daddy." I purr, conscious that daddy usually gives me something to loosen me up before any anal play. I know this is part of his intended punishment. My tight hole will have to take the brunt of my disobedience.

Daddy swirls the cool lube around my tight hole and slips his thick middle finger inside me. He takes the middle finger of his other hand and does the same.