My First Dom Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy, I want daddy to test his eager little whore." I quickly respond. My insides whirling with the potential possibilities of daddy parading his dirty little slut round town. Although the Spanish has a much more accepting opinion of nudity than the UK, the unknown was still making my body nervous. But I was adamant I wanted to prove my obedience today and push for bigger thrills than ever before.

30 minutes later we pulled up to a make shift car park with a worn pathway into cliffs that people kept disappearing into and returning from. There was a large wooden sign with a coastal map which showed several beaches sign posted across a 10km trek.

"Follow that track wearing your headphones and obey your instructions like an eager little slut. Do you understand?" Daddy clearly directed.

I grabbed my water, towel and phone and started a long the track, placing the headphones in my ears and answering daddy's call immediately.

"Is your pussy wet yet, you eager little whore?" Daddy teased down the line. He loved playing with me and knew I enjoyed his perverted games just as much as him. My confidence was back. It wasn't out of the ordinary for people to be trekking naked to different nudist beaches across the island. I wanted to enjoy the games that daddy lay ahead. After about 100 meters I noticed daddy following me from 50 meters.

"You look like the perfect slut baby. Keep your tits bouncing for daddy." He breathed down the phone. Daddy and I were both pretty fluent in Spanish, daddy having lived in Marbella for 10years but would rarely be identified as a local. Myself on the other hand would often be thought of as Spanish before I opened my mouth. I realised quickly that daddy wanted me to entice the men that I passed in the hope they would continue talking about me as they reached daddy expecting him to not understand their crude words. Not knowing this was all daddy's perverted game. A few lewd comments about my juicy tits, a few Spanish slang terms for slut and whore that daddy relayed down the phone as they passed him. Another joked in English to daddy that he needed to catch up with the hot pussy in front. As usual daddy loved the attention I received and I knew his cock would be throbbing from the continued ego boost.

"Take a break little slut. At the top of that pass on the rock. Open your legs. I want the dirty perverts to be drooling over your cunt as they pant up the hill." He instructs. I obediently comply. My chest glistening with perspiration and sun tan oil. I take a long drink of my water letting some run past my lips onto my heaving chest to cool me down.

"Such a dirty little whore, I should fuck you over that rock right now." His arousal obviously rising.

"Fuck yes daddy." I pant down the phone.

"You've got lots more to do first greedy slut." He teases. The cool breeze running up my creamy pussy feels divine as I wait for more of the male gaze. Different groups pass some tutting and passing rude comment under their breath but the majority of the men are aroused, even some women taking a longer look.

"They're all saying you look like a greedy slut with that creamy wet pussy." Daddy praises, continuing to relay the comments as they pass. One guy saying I deserved to be raped looking like such a greedy whore.

Daddy says it's time to move on and I shortly arrive at the first beach which has clay pools against the rocks that people are covering their bodies with and laying out to dry in the sun. Good for the skin apparently, daddy tells me.

"Cover yourself in clay little slut. Get one of those guys to help you. The broad one on the left. Seduce him and invite him over tonight. Get his number." Daddy delivers my instructions.

"Will you be there tonight daddy?" I question, aware he had a meeting with some old friends already planned.

"No little whore, you'll have to find some way to entertain him by yourself." I can hear the smirk in his voice. I hang up on daddy and remove the headphones from my ears. Hiding my phone under my towel and removing my sarong. I walk seductively over to the group of guys already in the clay pools. My victim already taking in my luscious body and looking open to my approach. I think it's wise to keep my Spanish skills under wraps, it will hopefully give me the upper hand.

"Do I just rub this over my body?" I seductively question my victim. Swiping my hands through the clay and rubbing it down my stomach towards my shaved pussy.

"Mira esta puta!" (Look at this whore.) He beckons to his friends who all snigger. I look at him confused although I fully understand his remarks.

"Maybe I can help you?" he says swiping his hands in the clay and holding them up to me in a sign of surrender or more like offering to feel up my body. I know daddy will be thrilled at how quickly this has progressed. He swirls his finger round instructing me to turn around. Basically so he can admire my thick ass. I obediently comply looking over my shoulder at him and catching him pulling a face at his friends that I interpret as greedy satisfaction with my body. He confidently slaps his two hands, one on each butt cheek. I let out a flirtatious giggle. I pull in closer to his ear so his friends can't hear.

"Maybe you want to help me with making sure I've got everything covered?" I seductively trail my hands down my breasts and give my nipples a little tweak. He understands that the slutty stranger in front of him is eager for some fun and his friends will only hinder his success. He takes me by the hand and leads me round to a quieter area of the clay pool, where he knows he will be able to get more of what he wants. I know daddy will be watching pleased with my quick progress. I start applying the clay to his muscular body. Daddy always keen to select a cocky masculine stud for his greedy slut. I think he enjoys owning what a young alpha male is also keen to have.

"Are you enjoying this?" I question seductively my eyes lowered to his bulging package as I work my hands down his broad shoulders.

"I'll enjoy covering you more." He teases.

"Is it my turn now? I can't wait for your hands to be on me." I purr in his ear. Watching his semi go to fully erect.

"Puta." (Slut) He teases out with his lips. He scoops up two handfuls of clay and works then down my body, his hand reaching my shaved pussy and continuing, sliding a finger a long my slick cunt. I giggle seductively in his ear. He gets more confident. His hands back in the clay but this time working the mud eagerly across my tits and not being afraid to tease my nipples. I moan and roll my head back. His hands become more urgent covering my body with the thick clay.

"And now we go and lay out in the sun." He takes my hand and leads me to the beach dropping to his knees in the hot sand and laying directly on his back as the clay hardens against his body. I do the same next to him the clay hardening around my bullet nipples. He leans his body on his side to face me. His head resting on his hand to prop himself up. His dick is now bursting to get out of his shorts. I don't help the situation my running my hand around him.

"I bet this would feel really good in my puta throat." I smirk seductively. His eyes widen at the realisation I've been able to understand him. But he obviously likes it and has even more reason to believe I'm a greedy whore.

He starts teasing my nipples and fondling my tits. He then runs his hand between them.

"I'd love my big dick right here." He demonstrates. I bite down on my bottom lip and push my tits together encasing his hand.

"That's it little puta, that's what I want." He growls.

"Why don't you come to my villa tonight? I'll make sure I look after you." I continue trailing a finger around his bulge.

"I'm a waiter, I'm working tonight, how about tomorrow?" He counters.

"I go home tomorrow." I lie.

"You can't make tonight? My pussy tastes so good you won't want to miss it." I purr, my grip getting tighter on his bulge as I lean my body into him and bite down on my bottom lip, looking up through my lashes.

"I'm sure I can work something out." He quickly reacts. I reach under my towel next to us and pull out my phone and hand it to him.

"Add your number. I'll send you the details." I lock in his response. My pussy is getting creamier and creamier. Daddy will be loving what he's seeing and I've completed the first step of daddy's dirty game really quickly. Once I have his number I stand up, ready to remove the clay from my body.

"Are you going to help clean me off?" I beckon over my shoulder as I run into the cool clear sea. The broad waiter eagerly follows but I continue to swim further away loving him chasing me. I swim to a depth where I know neither of us will be able to touch the floor. I finally turn and tread water waiting for him to catch up. My tits bobbing perfectly on top of the water. My hard nipples at water level. Nothing feels better than being in the water naked. Something about this guy was turning me on more than usual. Maybe it was the sun and being in the water or his cocky bravado but this wasn't just about pleasing daddy anymore. I wanted to really fuck this guy but I knew that daddy would not allow it. Most of the clay had gone from my body as the waiter reached me but I was excited for more of his hands searching my body.

"I can't wait to fuck you." He panted out as he wrapped his arms around me. I obliged by wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Maybe you want to feel how tight my little pussy will feel around your big cock." I purr in his ear. Taking one of his hands and guiding it to my hot creamy pussy. I roll my head back and moan as his fingers slide along my clit and into my tight hole.

"That's it, that feels so good." I purr in his ear before quickly pulling away and starting to swim back to the beach. I turn round to see him open mouthed. Obviously overly aroused and left high and dry.

"It'll be waiting for you tonight." I promise as I continued back to the beach.

Once I reach the shore I spread my towel on the sand and retrieve my phone. Placing the earphones in my ears, I dial daddy and lay out on the towel to get dry. Daddy answered almost instantly.

"Good girl. Did you get what daddy wanted? He questioned.

"Yes, I just need to text him time and place." I replied.

"He looked like he was eager to fuck you from when he first spotted you." He praised.

"Thank you daddy."

"Is your pussy all wet like a greedy slut?" Daddy questioned

"Yes daddy."

"Did you let him touch that tight little pussy of yours." He continued drilling his questions.

"Yes daddy."

"Did he make you come little slut." He spits down the phone.

"No daddy, I didn't have permission." I obediently comply.

"Good girl. Once you are dry I'll meet you back at the jeep. Make sure you keep your nipples hard for daddy on the walk back. I want to take some photos of my dirty slut showing off on her walk."

"Mmmmm, thank you daddy." Content that I had pleased daddy and made up for my error that morning. I was looking forward to my evening ahead. Daddy wouldn't let someone in his game fuck me but would give permission for pretty much everything else. Only his cock was allowed in my obedient little pussy but something about what he had said made me think he really wanted me to fuck this guy. My stomach fluttered with excitement, I couldn't wait to see what daddy had in store.

On the ride back to the villa daddy instructed me to message the waiter with the address and tell him to come over at 8pm. I could see daddy's cock bulging in his shorts. So I knew he was pleased.

For me my confidence had grown more and more being with daddy. The more games we played, where he'd make me vie for other men's attentions showed me that I could get pretty much any man to want to fuck me. I'd been turned down only once the excuse being that he was gay. Young, old, married, single, black, white. They'd all been eager to play a long with mine and daddy's foreplay. And even as some found out about daddy they were never really mad but eager to get anything from me. I think it was a similar confidence boost for daddy and that's why he loved it. The ego of having the hot property that everyone else wanted to have and he owed it, controlled it and punished it.

My phone beeped with a reply from the waiter almost instantly: Yes puta. I showed daddy who grinned widely.

"A dirty little whore in the med as well." His grin grew wider.

When we arrived back to the villa I jumped in the pool to wash the sand off and cool down. I did a couple of laps, enjoying the cool feel of the icy water on my skin. When I broke the water for the last time, I saw daddy naked on the side of the pool, legs dangling in the water, with his hard cock standing to attention. My mouth instantly started to water. I couldnt wait to devour daddy's delicious cock. I eagerly swam over. Sitting on my knees between his legs on the built in seating of the pool.

"Can I have my lollipop now daddy for being such a good little slut?" I purred with my best submissive girl act.

"Has the greedy little slut been thinking of daddy's lollipop all day?" He questions.

"Yes daddy." I've still not touched his cock. And I see his dick twinge. I know he can't hold out much longer and I have to be a patient whore but my pussy is aching and my mouth watering for his perfect length and girth.

"Spit on it, no more!" He instructs specifically. I gladly oblige lowering my lips to his blood filled head. A heavy load from my mouth lands and drips off his throbbing helmet.

"Good girl. Again, keep going until my whole cock is covered. But remember greedy little sluts aren't allowed to touch without permission." His strict instructions driving me wild. Before he's finished his sentence I've distributed my next load.

"Yes daddy." I keep working my assigned role. Continuing to cover his cock. My lips stringing with saliva down to my nipples when I'm finished.

"Good girl. Does your lollipop look good baby?"

He teases.

"Yes daddy, I want it so bad." I eagerly nod, hoping that he might let me ride it as well as suck it. Daddy then starts stroking the dripping wet cock.

"But sometimes greedy sluts need to be punished, don't they?" He lays out the consequences to my earlier actions.

"Yes daddy." I now realise daddy is teasing me and teaching me a lesson.

"Do you like being punished little slut?"

"Yes daddy, if I'm not an obedient little whore, I need to be taught a lesson." I submissively comply with his game.

"Open your mouth and spread your slut tongue little whore." He demands.

I quickly comply as he starts slapping down his big wet cock across my tongue and face.

"You look like such a greedy slut for daddy." he praises.

"Kneel slut." He demands. He stands up from the edge of pool standing on the seating shelf. I rise off my heels.

"Good girl, hold your tits up for daddy." He continues to instruct. I eagerly obey tweaking my nipples as I do. Daddy continues slapping his dick across my nipples, covering them in his wet cock.

"My baby loves being punished like a greedy slut." Daddy's obvious arousal increasing. He strokes his thick hard cock as he continues to humiliate and tease me with his dick

"Sit on the side of the pool lie back and spread your legs little puta!" He smiles, a dirty look in his eyes. I hope this means he's going to fuck me, my pussy is dripping. I quickly comply as daddy continues to stroke himself.

"Filthy little pussy!" He slaps down hard on my clit. I yelp from the surprise assault. Daddy grins.

"Whore tits!" he again slaps around my nipples, one, two. My reaction now more muted as I await his next spank.

"Filthy, Little, Whore!" Each word punctuated by another slap across my aroused areas. Daddy keeps repeating the same words and spanking his slut in between each one. I wait for my clit to be slapped each time. Embracing the pain and pleasure it brings my aroused body. Daddy then kneels on the bench and uses the tip of his cock to stimulate my clit.

"Fuck yes, daddy!" I moan, so pleased to be experiencing more stimulation finally.

"Tell me when you're near baby. I want to come with you." Daddy promises.

"That's it daddy, more please, I'm nearly there!" I beg, my orgasm building so quickly. But just as quickly I feel his dick leave my clit and now he's laughing, wanking over me.

"You didn't think I was going to let you come, did you slut?" He humiliates me as he more vigorously works his cock.

"Beg for it slut. Tell daddy what you want." He's teasing me again but I know it's the only way to finally get what I want.

"Please daddy! I want you to fuck my tight little hole. Make me scream in pain and pleasure as you plough my tight wet cunt. I know daddy loves feeling my hot wet pussy wrapped around his thick hard dick, especially when it's already dripping from being in my wet whore mouth. I love bouncing my tits for daddy as I ride his big thick cock, that I love him to come all over like a dirty slut." I continue spitting out my filthy words, as daddy continues to wank over his greedy slut. As I mention my bouncing tits, I scoop mine up and simulate licking my nipples like a stripper. This tips daddy over the edge as streams of his come start to land across my body.

"I love how much daddy comes for me. I love when he covers we in his hot spunk." I still have my breasts in my hands and seductively rub his come into my nipples again simulating licking my hard lubricated tits, as he finishes his load on me.

"Go and shower you dirty little slut." Daddy spits on my face and walks off. Leaving me covered in his come and saliva at the side of the pool panting for more.

I shower and prepare my body for my upcoming visitor. I have to use all of my will power to not masturbate in the shower while I clean my pussy. I'm ready to come so hard. I'll be very surprised if I don't squirt tonight if daddy allows the waiter to touch my pussy. Daddy selects my outfit for the evening a short white linen dress that barely covers my ass. It's not tight fitting and has tied spaghetti straps that once undone will allow the dress to fall down my body. My hard dark nipples are easily seen through the thin linen material. Before I dress, daddy wants to tease me again. He uses the opportunity to moisturise my body. I stand naked in the bathroom as he coats my body in the cool oil. His rough movements and sudden strokes and squeezes of my intimate parts are driving me wild and I know he's doing it on purpose.

"Thank you daddy." I politely compliment once he's finished. He then leads me in front of a mirror. His body towering over me from behind. He reaches and starts playing with my left nipple. His left hand slides down my stomach finding my juicy appreciative clit that he starts to slowly and sensually circle. I moan and roll my head back against him.

"That's it, good girl. You love daddy playing with you don't you baby?" I bite my lip and nod not wanting to speak in case he stopped.

"This waiter is going to want to come here tonight and fuck this tight little pussy. Do you understand?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes daddy, he wants your dirty little sluts cunt around his hard dick."

"Of course he does baby. But you can't give it him. You can do anything else but he can't fuck your tight little pussy. That's mine when I'm home. Do you understand?" He strictly instructs.

"Yes daddy. Only daddy gets to fuck my tight little hole with his delicious cock." I purr, my orgasm merely a minute away as he continues to slowly stimulate my throbbing bud.

"And remember daddy can see everything in this house." He slyly threatens once again pulling his hands from my teased nipple and pussy, leaving me panting from my near orgasm.

"Clean up your mess." Daddy holds his dripping wet hand covered in my juices up to my face. I take it greedily with both hands leading it to my mouth where I seductively lick and suck it clean. Eying daddy the whole time in the mirror as I do.