My First Double Penetration

Story Info
Waitress enjoys first mmf with colleagues.
1.8k words
4.08
34.1k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belle2022
Belle2022
47 Followers

**These are complete work of fiction. Writen from random scenarios running through my head. These works of literature are not to be taken seriously or indeed graded on.***

My first mmf experience was not with delicious god like men that you'd find in porn films but horny hungry boys from my work. Like all naughty things it starts with a challenge or dare.

Being one not to back down from any of those I usually find degrading myself for mine and others amusement. It was at my first job a waitress at 18. I was your blonde pocket rocket. Petite small frame long blonde hair and a delicious bum. Irresistible to any horned up boys or men.

The two boys Jay and Kyle both fancied me, flirted with me and wanted to fuck me. They were both 18 respectively. They both had an incline on how naughty I could be, had been quite open about my sex life.

They both decided to give me a dare unaware that the other asked. Jay who was more shy and nerdy geeky look about himself, simply dared me to wear a shorter skirt and stockings instead of tights to work and not too wear panties. The idea of teasing and potential glimpse was enough to get him excited. Kyle on the other hand was more forward, little imagination, he just liked cheap sluts who were filth and submissive. He simply dared me to work one shift with a buttplug up my ass. Now, I've worn plugs out in public on dates but never worked wearing with the combination of Jay dare I thought it make it more interesting.

Two days later I was getting ready for my shift. I slipped on my sexiest elegant black stockings. Finding an appropriate black tight skirt short enough to hide the fact it was stockings and not tights I was wearing. The plug needed to be right, fancy but not cheap, not too big I couldn't handle or too small it pop out if I sneezed. None what I had was up to the task luckily my mum has the perfect metal purple jewel buttplug.

Knowing where she kept it I headed straight for it taking it from her box of toys I spat on it and licked it all over the cold tingly metal. Fingering my tight ass hole too loosen it up. Reaching round I inserted it in without lube to avoid it slipping out. It was hard going grinding it into a dry raw hole but went in my ass swallowing it up. The experience was more painful than normal, even thought about chickening out but before I could decide my mum was home and with no time to put the buttplug back I had to go with it.

Work was hectic barely a free moment to think. Would be periods of time I'd forget I was even going commando or have a plug in, which could of presented problems if it didn't suddenly pop back in my mind.

Near the end of my shift was when I had my opportunity to show them both. Jay was busy in the store cupboard and Kyle was trying his best to flirt with the older barmaid. Taking Kyle's hand I dragged him into the cramp storage cupboard. Telling them both I'd completed their dares.

Turning my back to them I leant forward a bit hiking up the hem of my skirt unveil my sexy stockings, my smooth pussy poking out between my legs until my skirt caressed over my perky bare bum cheeks. You could just about see the plug I imagine, but reaching round pulling my cheeks apart showing them without any hinderance the purple jewel plug in my ass and my wet vagina. Both stood in silence and amazement I held it for maybe about 10 secs at most before quickly pulling my skirt down covering it up.

Of course they wanted to see more and touch it but I told them later if they were good to me.

Finishing our shifts and with a healthy amount of tips we headed home. Chatting about how naughty I'd been wanting to see more. Flashing them a couple of times it was exciting and making me wet.

The first house we got to was Kyle besides me he was the most horny. Begging me to come in for some naughty fun. He got desperate and he was soon offering me his tips for the night. Tempted I agreed but only if get his tips and Jay could join. Kyle agreed on the spot Jay was more hesitant but eventually agreed.

So into his house we went into his bedroom. It was a mess and stank of cum and smelly boy but I just thought, go with it. Taking off my jacket and my top dumping it to the floor unzipping my skirt letting it drop. I stood there bottomless smooth pussy on display with my black bra and stockings. The boys were stunned with amazement and looked at me as if I was a devine beauty.

Demanding they both stripped to their boxers. It was funny watching them strip side by side in front of me. They hurried along as best as they could near tripping over their own trouser legs bumping into each. No elegance between them.

Kyle was in pink boxers and Jay in his plain black. Licking my lips I sank to my knees and with my fingers rubbing their cocks over their boxers I got my fingers in side the waist band and yanked them down. I gasped as two semi hard cocks were presented to me both of good size. Kyle was smoother than Jay with a little trim. However Jay cock was noticeably bigger.

Opening my mouth I started with Jay sucking on his head as I tried to get K bigger by stroking with my free hand. Switching back and forth between the two I could feel them grow in my mouth. Giving plenty eye contact when I did the boys were loving it. Getting glimpse in the mirror sucking them was such turn on for me. Kyle couldn't resist getting his hands into my bra groping my tits I soon had to let them out for them both get a feel.

Once the boys were hard I hopped onto the bed. On my hands and knees Kyle placed his cock on my pussy and started to slide in Jay got his cock back in my mouth once again, my first spitroast. Kyke tried his hardest to fuck like a pornstar but was producing a below average performance.

Encouraging them to switch I tasted my sweet pussy juices off Kyle cock as Jay slid into my pussy after three pumps I knew he was better I began moaning. This was more how I imagined I would feel. A cheap tart servercing two perverted boys. It was a feeling I was enjoying and two was cleatly better than one.

Unsurprisingly after a bit of spit roasting it was Kyle who asked what about DP? Clearly tired not having his cock up a more desirable hole to pound. Looking at his cock then Jay. I pondered with a plug in my ass for most of the night I thought why not try.

Reaching round I pulled my plug leaving a gaping hole. I got Jay to lick the plug and Kyle to lick my ass. Without any proper lube to hand we improvised with some hand soap. (Not the best). Jay on his back I slid his cock into my pussy cowgirl style Kyke was the first to be in my ass. It was difficult sore at times but he eventually got his cock in I was taking loads of deep breaths as he slid in. Jay remained patient and most importantly hard through out as Kyle fondled around with my butt.

Both were gentle at first Jay playing with my tits Kyle spanking my ass but after about 5 mins of gentle we got properly going. Thiswas a whole different realm of pleasure. Two in my holes is definitely the way to go for me now on. The pair of them fucked me like they really meant it i couldnt resist my moans and not botherd who heard. In fact I think I wanted them to know what I now like.

Kyle wasn't much better in my ass unfortunately and was soon making them switch. Kyle was a goid warm up but he offered nothing and Jay could fill me up and fuck better.

Jay stayed on his back I went reverse cowgirl sliding on his cock into my ass. Still difficult even after Kyle's has already been in. Kyle went for my pussy again and we began fucking hard again I was moaning the house down luckily k said no one was in. Much to my disappointment.

It wasn't long before Kyle was needing to cum. Telling him he couldn't cum in my pussy he pulled out and unloaded all over my face sucking his cock clean. Letting hid cum to sit on my face and dry up. At very least I was going to do a cum walk home.

Jay still pounding my ass reverse cowgirl took some dominance and put me doggy style face down ass up. Giving Kyle a perfect view of his cock fucking my ass. I also had an excellent view in the mirror. Jay pounded my poor ass a few more times before he was soon coming. I gave him permission to cum in my ass, and he did and I could feel it was a big load he held his cock inside for a few moments before pulling my ass spewing cum as he did. Turning round I began sucking his cock straight from ass. It was delicious.

Kyle grew a bit jealous that Jay got a little bit more action than me. I told him to wise up as he got all that he asked for. Climbing to my feet I grabbed my disgaurded clothes and began slipping them on one by one leaving skirt till last. Jay got dressed as well ready to leave.

Kyle brought my mum's buttplug off the floor to my face. I couldn't resist teasing him one last time. Opening my mouth I wrapped my lips around it all the way to the jewel making it nice and wet. Before turning around pulling my butt cheeks apart inviting him to stick it back into my cum ruined asshole. He'd loved to, this time it slid in with ease.

Kyle paid me with his tips and both Jay and I continued on our walk home. My face sticky with cum and both of us hot sweaty smelling of sex. I loved it.

Belle2022
Belle2022
47 Followers