My First Ever Client - Mr. Grey Biog

Story Info
The first ever time I found and got into being a male dom.
3.2k words
4.54
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One summers day back in 2004 I got my first ever company up and running. I was there, I finally made it. By 2005 I earned my first million and was happy with that, but unlucky in love. I never could get a girl to stay with me or they were just into me for all the wrong reasons. I was always horny and don't mean just having a wank and that is it, I am seriously horny all the time. Wanking only did it for me for a while as a teen, the sweet tender of porn would only please me for so long. Then I'd have a stream of girls coming ever so often but I was way too focused on my business that I needed to fuck when I wanted to, to keep me focused. So unfortunately it is true that in the money industry you have a fair few prostitutes, to keep you on edge, but after a few years and after earning my million by 2005 and the forecast was good to possibly even go more to Billionaire in the next 10 years. Prostitutes are there for your pleasure and I started to get a bit turned off by the same questions. "How would you like it?" "Is there something that I can do that'll get you there?" "How do you want to cum?"

Which I'd always ask her.

"How do you want it?"

Which would never go down well as they'd either take their time knowing about my money or just the simple fact that they would then throw this sentence in my face. "I'm here for you honey, what ever you want!"

It was such a turn off I wanted them to know who I was but not take advantage, then at the same time just lay down what they wanted.

OK, OK, ok I know, here is a man just talking about his first world problems, moaning about not getting the right prostitutes, or that I'm just totally useless with girls who are into me. Which I'm not.

I just wanted something real at the time and this is when I started to go down the route I am now.

2005 New Years eve party. I was out at a masquerade ball with a few friends and colleagues. I noticed that one of my friends was always texting. "Hey is that the Boyfriend? where is he anyways?"

She turns to me, shocked. "Boyfriend? Ah no no no. I'm meeting a few friends after this."

She took a moment and then looked at me again. She takes her mask to one side, it makes me spontaneously smile, because she has a dirty look on her face. Everyone who knows me as a friend pretty much knows what I'm like with my women. She is one of my hot friends but I'd never really thought of going all the way with her. She was just a friend who you talk to and that is it, offload everything, all the shit that is happening and all the good stuff too. Then she does the same. "Do you fancy like coming to a party with me"

I start to shake my head, as she know how much I hate parties. She quickly puts a finger on my lips. "It's a sexy party!"

I'm a bit taken back, I never thought she was into those. I was but back ages and I soon got turned off from them when older swingers became the new thing, and all you could just see... Well I don't want to turn you off at this point. "No no no, I've been to too many of those and they just don't do it for me."

She gets closer and grabs my head to whisper into my ear. "Listen I think this would be a great for you. There is an age range, and only a selective number of people going. I hear that Kiera from production management is going."

Fuck Kiera is one of those girls who gets things done, to be honest I'm a little bit scared of her and too right. She is a man eater. On the other hand though she is hot. She is 6ft and I'm 6ft 4inches, brown hair that flows down straight although not that you see it draping over shoulders and back, cute brown eyes and she's always wearing something tight fitting... Man there has been many meetings I'd wish I could just get my cock out and wank over her or even better just grab her slam her onto the boardroom table and just fuck until I make her cum.

"I'm interested."

She looks at me and then starts to text me the address and carries on pulling my ear down to say. "We'll get a taxi there after this but I've sent you the details just incase we split, it starts at 1:30am, make sure you have condoms and well it's going to be a messy but orgasmic night."

The count down begins and my friend seems to disappear into the crowd with a guy.

01 Jan 2006 - 01:45 A little bit late but if it starts at 01:30 then can't be the first one there. I exit the taxi, my friend no where to be seen. A little nervous with anticipation but who's to say that tonight might not get a little bit better.

I walk up to what can only be the most grandest house I have ever seen, I'd not only call it a house but it was verging on a size of a mansion. Already my nervous are going down, although that could be the drink talking.

I press the buzzer on the big black doors. After a few seconds both doors open with two naked people, one guy and one girl, both looking like they have just walked out of a gym commercial. They are fucking hot, and my cock is starting to get a semi on. The girl hands me a glass of champaign and with the other hand starts to unbuckle my belt, "We are expecting you Mr Grey!"

Fuck how do they know me and this is feeling so hot. I can already hear in the distance people in complete pleasure. She starts to unzip me and take off my trousers. The guy then comes from behind me unbuttoning my shirt, loosening my tie and slipping then off. "All clothes have to stay here and will be completely safe."

She takes off my shoes and socks, I'm now completely naked and she put my cock into her mouth and smiles. Oh fuck what is happening here I'm so turned on right now, I could just spin her around fuck her and spend the whole night with her, but I know that she is warming me up, she stops and looks up. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I just had to. Not all guests get that treatment, only the ones that I fancy." She gets up holding only my cock, I can see her pussy getting ready to fuck. The guy already showing in a girl behind me and getting very flirtatious with her. This girl holding my cock slowly pulls back my foreskin and then lets go.

"You might like room three at the top of the stairs, I know your type and I feel you haven't explored that yet, but head down the hall first and feast your eyes on the entertainment of the exhibitionists. There you'll drink, watch and enjoy."

"Thankyou." I politely nod and walk down as she starts to fold my clothes, I look back to that ass just bending over as she picks up my shoes. My cock rock hard, pulsating and dripping in precum.

Walking into the main room there are 3 couple fucking on a stage. I just can't take my eyes off them, so fucking hot. There is a guy getting sucked off in a chair watching it all, the girl on stage started to cum as the guy gets faster and faster, fucking her harder and rougher. The guy getting sucked off holds down the girls face deepthroating her, and orgasming. You can hear her gargling as he shoots his load down her throat spilling some on her body as it's slides out her mouth.

The girl on stage is cumming so hard her body shivering and shaking.

My cock harder than I'd ever felt it, it feels like I'm going to burst. This sexy party is so much better than anything I've even been to before. I think it's just the freedom of pleasure.

I sit down to see how the girl cumming progresses. A waitress comes over and takes my now empty glass. "Would you like another drink?"

My eyes are fixated on the girl. "Erm yes please, whiskey on the rocks please."

"Sure." She goes out of the room and comes back, I'm still so hard and fixated on the girl just shivering and shaking from pleasure, the guy is still going.

"I'm cumming again." She says as she lets out a massive scream and starts to squirt. I'm so hard and the waitress sees that too. The next thing I know is that her pussy lips are sliding over my cock pulling pinning me down as she slowly forces her pussy back right down to the base. Fuck this is hot. She leans back and passes me my drink. I grab onto it while she pulls up and down on my cock so slowly it sends me into shivers and I start to moan.

She withdraws and walks off.

The girl on stage is flopping around as he pounds her even more. The guy whips out his cock from her pulls off the condom and then cums all over her. Her legs are dripping from when she squirted and now she is dripping with is load.

"Shit" I say out loud. "my condoms"

I've just fucked someone without a condom on, I've done it many times before, but this place might have a rule and this is way too good to give up. I run down the hall to the girl and guy on the front door.

"I'm so sorry I've forgot my condoms, from my jacket that is."

She looks at my cock glistening from the waitresses juices.

"Although it is a rule to have one, it is not a rule to use one. So you are fine, it is preference to yourself and the person you are with."

She looks at me and then grabs my hand and places on your pussy. My finger slides down her very wet clit. She then grabs my cock and starts to stroke it. I start to slide my finger up and down her clit making her put my head back next to the wall and then grab onto my muscular shoulders. The guy on the door now fucking a girl who just came in through the door. I'm being pinned to the wall as she grabs onto me lifting very hot slim body onto me and slides her pussy down on my cock. I grab onto her arse holding her steady as she slides up and down.

"We can't have you peak too soon, if at all? Can we Mr Grey?"

I'm interested to know what she means but the pleasure of her just pounding my cock and being free to do so is so fucking hot.

"What, ahhh. fuck. What? mmmm, do you? fuck this is argghhh. Do you mean?"

She smiles as she lets out a little scream enjoying herself at my expense, using my cock as her toy thing.

"Follow me!" She gets off slowly leaving me dripping with her pussy juices running down my balls. I take one look at her holding my hand walking me slowly up the stairs and my cock twitches sending out more precum.

We get to door 3 and she slowly unlocks it and opens the door.

"Why for the lock?"

"You'll find out!"

The door opens to a dark room with whips, bondage equipment and so many toys hanging from the walls. In the middle is a girl strapped to the bench, her face currently facing away from me. I don't think I've even been so turned on by a room before but this took me to the extreme. I walked in and the girl on the bench moaned to hear my footsteps. I look at her knowing that body from somewhere, seeing that she had already been gagged. I turn to talk to the girl who brought me here, but she was gone closing and locking the door. Oh fuck.

"Have fun, she really likes all the toys in there. Experiment, she likes that." Says the girl on the other side of the door. This is hot. I turn to face the girl on the bench, breasts at either side. She turns her head to me.

"Kiera, oh fuck."

She smiles at me and looks at my cock. This is so easy, I wanted to fuck her so bad and make her cum all over my cock and now I can. I walk around her touching her back following her spine down to her arse. Sliding a fingers into her dripping wet pussy. I get behind her and slide my cock in her and start to slowly fuck her, feeling how tight her pussy is but slowly feeling every inch of my cock inside her. I look around the room interested in what are on the walls. I want her to feel this is her night and I'm going to see how many times I can make her cum until she's begging for me to stop. Slowly I push my cock in harder and if feels so good, I hear her moan and gasp for air. I see hanging on the wall a leather cat 0 nine tail whip, I pull out and look at her as I grab the whip. "Is this what you like?"

She nods and smiles, her eyes looking so innocent.

I hold it up and if feels so empowering, so good, I'm so hard, I've never felt like this before. I like it so much, fuck I might even love it. I throw down the whip on her body, making a load noise. I hit her so hard because I'm so horny that I've forgot my own strength. Her body shivers and lets out an angry but pleasurable muffled scream, she looks at me as if to say is that all you've got. My cock throbs again, oh fuck this is hot. I lift again and smash down again on her back making her skin red and already looking bruised. The muffled pleasurable scream she lets out is amazing. I get an idea and slide my cock in slowly and as I reach the base I slam down the whip. She tenses so much and her body shudders clamping down on my cock. Fuck oh fuck. That is so hot. Her screams making my cock throb pleasuring her even more. I slide out and slam down again, then slowly as if she is anticipating for my legs to hit her legs as I reach the base of my cock her to get another she tenses up as she feels me reach up and then slam down. He back now red raw. I stop and get faster at fucking her, she's loving my cock deep inside her, loving every inch pounding her screaming so much. I can't help but the build up is too much it's too nice. With her pussy so tight and her in this position on this bench I'm going to cum if I'm not careful and I never cum until the lady does first and well in this case... Until she cum's many times.

I grab the wand massager from the wall, slide it down her ass to her clit. As I put up the speed I see your legs try to close and her buttocks clench. I think she's almost there for the first time cumming by my hands. I slide it around and up and down increasing the vibration speed. I hear you screaming through you gag, spit dripping onto the floor. I start to softly touch your back, feeling your body twitch and twinge with every movement. I slowly go down to your nipples and start to pinch them. Boom there she is she is there, orgasming, shuddering her body around, arching her back trying to get away from the vibrations, but I know she want more and I'm going to give her more. I start to lick her breast making her eyes roll back. I grab her left breast and lick the nipple, I move up the vibration intensity again, hearing you scream out again and more spit drips to the floor from her gag. I get up pull the wand from her and slide my cock inside, she lets out an almighty gasp and tighten on my cock almost forcing for me to cum.

I pull out knowing that she is just clenching for it to end and I'll be in my own orgasmic bliss, but I don't want that. "Naughty girl." I put down the wand and grab a wooden paddle, slapping it right down on her arse. Making an even louder slapping sound. "Naughty naughty girl." I slap down again then pick up the wand and place it on her clit I clip it in on the bench firmly staying on the tip of her clip. Rolling my hands over your back and down to her breasts. I then slide my cock in and then around her pussy playing with her, grabbing her nipples and letting her feel my body on top of hers. Then I hear her moan and feel you tense as I grab your nipples and slide my cock in. She clenches and start to cum again and I want to cum as well. I can't help it this is so hot.

She arches her back and she is cumming. Fuck she grips my cock so hard I'm swelling up, I feel my cum almost gushing into her. I pull out just in time, as she squirts all over the floor letting out the biggest scream and build up just let out.

I take off the wand and release her from the bench. "Oh my gosh you are amazing."

I blush a little. "I never knew my boss is so hot, you were so in tune with what I wanted. You can't even pay for that."

I have an urge to grab her by her hair and pin her again the wall, in a flash she's there I just can't help myself. I'm kissing her all over. My cum still dripping down her back and legs. I stop and look at her, she gives me the dirtiest sexiest look.

"Maybe we should do this again." Still looking at her I take a step back and walk towards the door and nock on it, knowing that she is watching my body and sexualising me.

I just needed to get out of there, this was all new to me but I knew I liked it, I knew I wanted more, and wanted to dominate more for their pleasure.