Straight Man forced sell underwear

Story Info
My Girlfriend forced me to sell my underwear and get sucked.
3.1k words
4.11
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Want to start off by saying the story is 100% true, so if knowing a story is true turns you on even more, I wanted to point that out...

This is how my girlfriend at the time 'forced me' to sell my used underwear to her male coworker which then led me to keep going because I oddly enjoyed it...

I was 32 at the time (35 now). I keep my body in great shape from working out for over 15 years. When I was younger, injured to powerlift and as I got older, due to injuries, I started shifting into body building. As I write this, I am 225lbs, and around 10% BF and my background is Italian and Irish. I have a 6.5-inch cock, so nothing massive but it is a nice cock I have been told.

I have always considered myself straight but also not shy about being naked in front of other men (I guess from sports in college and 3sums growing up).

It all started when we had one of my girlfriends' coworkers over with his boyfriend. It started as a regular dinner but after a few drinks and shots the conversations started to get little sexual in nature. I didn't mind it because they were both gay so talking about how good my girlfriend sucked dick was turning me on. My girlfriend also kept talking about how much I worked out and how she found it so hot that she gets to be fucked by a Muscle Stud. Of course, I enjoyed hearing this so I just enjoyed the time.

But this is where things started heating up a little. John and Tom (my Girlfriends coworkers) kept complimenting as well and my girlfriend was getting turned on by it. Then John jokingly told Tom he wouldn't mind seeing what was under my shirt. I laughed it off and told them they were crazy but My girlfriend kept telling me I should but I just kept brushing it off.

She poured another round and we all kept talking having fun. I was feeling nice at this point and my girlfriend asked if anyone wanted dessert. John told her "If dessert was seeing your boyfriends' abs, then of course". He looked at Tom who quickly agreed. I just told jokingly them that the show would cost too much. But my girlfriend came over and said if I agreed to show them my abs, she gives me the best blowjob of my life later. Now I know she sucks amazing cock to begin with, but hearing her say that in front of them did make me horny.

So, I stood up and lifted my shirt over my head to show off my body as they kept begging for as my girlfriend cheered me on. After it was fully off, John and Tom both looked at my Girlfriend and John told her she wasn't lying. Which was kind of hot hearing someone else compliment my body.

I was about to put my shirt back on and my girlfriend stopped me saying the deal was to keep it off. I told her we never agreed to that and she just said it was implied but wanting my blowjob later I said fine.

The drinks kept flowing and seemed dessert wasn't going to be served yet as everyone was having a good time and dessert usually means the night is ending.

I kept noticing that both John and Tom were staring at me and my girlfriend caught it too and told them they could keep looking. I mentioned how it was unfair how I was shirtless and that she should take hers off too (not caring because obviously they were 100% gay) but I wanted something to look at myself. Without hesitation she took her top off exposing her perfect tits in her bra and just walked over to the counter to get the bottle of whiskey we have been drinking. At this point I am definitely drunk and feeling really nice. Horny too looking at my girlfriends' tits thinking about the blowjob I am going to get.

Then my girlfriend asked John what he was into and who the top and bottom was. John laughed and said he was the top and Tom was the bottom most times. Tom chimed in and said sometimes he will Top but is more of a bottom.

And this is where things really heated up.

Tom then mentioned that they both have plenty of kinks but there's one that they both love and is how they met. Now my girlfriend is an extra kinky woman, toys, bandage, roleplays, etc. so when Tom said this she basically stopped and was waiting for Tom to tell her.

He didn't tell her right away and she said "oh know I need to know, like bandage, roleplays and stuff like that?".

Tom looked at John and laughed a little and told her it definitely wasn't a normal everyday kink. My girlfriend basically begged to hear what it was.

Tom told her not to judge him and my wife laughed and told him she never could since she was probably just as kinky.

Tom looked at John as if he needed John's approval and then told my girlfriend how they met because they used to both buy used sweaty underwear and sniff them from a straight friend they knew and one day the guy asked John if he could bring another person to come over to sniff them and it was Tom and that's how they met.

My girlfriend's eyes lit up and she said that was one of the hottest stories on how two people met she has ever heard and then asked them how it goes down. John told her that he used to go there after the guy got back from the gym and would kneel in front of him and sniff his balls and cock through the underwear at first and take big whiffs of his musty man smell. My girlfriend asked If the straight guy ever got hard from it since it must feel nice having your balls sniffed. Tom chimed in and said of course he did and eventually would take the underwear off and let him smell his cock and balls raw.

I was just listening drunk but actually was curious about how it went down so I kept listening and enjoying my drink.

My girlfriend asked If it was just smelling and sniffing and John said some straight guys just let him sniff but that one straight friend would let him suck on him so he could shoot his load in the underwear for double the price.

My girlfriend then asked him how much did it usually cost and Tom told her usually to sniff and buy them and nothing more was usually 200 but the straight guy would charge 400 to let him suck and finish in his underwear for him.

At first, I couldn't believe someone would pay that much for something like that but then again everyone has their kinks and secrets. My girlfriend was basically in shock and said she couldn't believe people sold them for that much and told them that was probably one of the hottest stories she's heard and how it got her wet. She looked at me and told me I better be ready later.

I smiled knowing I was going to get Lucky later regardless.

Then Tom asked my girlfriend what our kinks were since they shared theirs. I got up and poured us another round because I knew she had a few kinks and wasn't sure which one she was going to tell but I didn't mind and wanted her to because it did turn me on hearing her talk about it in front of them.

She went on and started telling them how she loves to be fucked in public and how she usually sucks my dick and fucks me at the nude beach with people watching but she loves it when she gets to bring her bandage/restraints out. Usually with my GF I am the Dom during our roleplays but she does sometimes take over and restrain me when she is in the mood. She went on to tell them how she enjoys being restrained to the chair and me having My way with her as she protests not to.

John asked If she ever tied me down and used me and she told them how she does reverse the roles and ties me down and controls me and strips me down and forces me to do whatever she says. At this point I'm horny listening and drunk so you could see my budge now growing. She looked over at Me and my cock and laughed that 'someone was enjoying hearing it loud'. I just cheers my glass and told her I loved it.

John asked if we used cuffs or other restraints. We have both. Ones that wrap around the wrist and cuffs. Depending on the mood so she told him both.

You could tell she was horny from all the talk and noticed I was getting very drunk. She asked me if I wanted another drink and I of course said yes but told her I was definitely passed normal drunk. She got as she had to get more ice since I drink my whisky straight. But as she got up, she said she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she had the ice and poured me a new glass.

Then she pulled out the cuffs we use in the bedroom to show John. He laughed for a second since they were wrapped with fluffy black feathers so they didn't pinch the skin and mentioned how they basically have the same pair. He asked if they were real cuffs that needed a key to open or the safety ones. She showed him they were the real deal and needed a key.

The conversations kept going and kept being sexual and once again she asked me if I wanted another drink once I finished mine. I told her she must be trying to take advantage of me for later. She giggled and told me of course she was and poured me another.

As I was drinking my drink my girlfriend stood up and said she was hot from all the talking and she took her pants down and wiggled her ass at me and threw her pants behind me. I could tell I was really drunk since normally I would have pounced on her but I didn't and I just enjoyed the view.

Then she walked in front of me to show off a little sat on my lap as Tom and John cheered her on. as she got behind me, I could hear her playing with her pants but didn't realize what she was doing. Next thing I knew I felt her moving My free hand to my side and then heard the click. She cuffed my free hand and then cuffed it to the chair. Then she was kneeling in front of me and put one on my left ankle and cuffed it to the chair. I was extra drunk and confused so my reaction was slow and then I asked her what she was doing. She just told me be quiet and that she was preparing for the show. I just imagined she was going to give me the blowjob in front of them so I didn't resist. Then she clicked the 3rd set of cuffs around my right angle to the chair. Still imagining she was going to suck my dick after I chugged the rest of the drink and she took it from me and placed my other hand to the side and clicked the 4th set of cuffs around my wrist and chair.

She kept dancing a little and asked if I was too drunk to play and even though I knew I was... I said of course not... so she gave me a lap dance for a few minutes and I was hard as a rock from it. John and Tom rooted her on and thanked her for the show. She laughed and said the show wasn't over. She stopped for a second and poured me a final drink and put it to my lips and told me to drink it, as if she was the boss now. I did as I was told.

She then turned around and asked them how much would my underwear and sniffing be worth. It took me a few seconds to realize what she said and I think it caught them by surprise too. John just laughed and Tom asked if she was serious. I spoke up and said she was kidding but she looked at me and told me she was in charge now and owned me for getting too drunk. I tried to think of a response but clearly, I was too drunk to argue but still could not believe she was asking them that.

Tom said he would pay 300 to sniff them and take them home....and John said he would split that if she was serious. I was just sitting there still confused but horny from her lap dance and her being almost naked in the room. I finally said no way, that it was crazy. She left the room and came back with a ball gag that I use on her and strapped it around my head. I tried to move away but it was too late....

So now I'm sitting there shirtless, restrained to the chair and my GF was negotiating my underwear and having her coworkers sniff my balls and cock.

She told them 300 was too little since they used to pay 200 each and these were worn at the gym earlier and never been sniffed before unlike their previous straight underwear connection...

They looked at each other and looked at her and said fine 400. I tried to protest but being gagged and restrained there wasn't much I could do.

My girlfriend said 'sold' and came over and pulled My sweatpants down to my ankles and told them to enjoy for however long they wanted. Tom was the first to get up. He kneeled right in front of me and buried his face into my bulge. I could feel his hot breath on my dick as he kept his face there and then heard him start whiffing and smelling as hard as he could. As he sniffed, he rubbed his face on my balls and cock and I could feel my cock starting to grow. I couldn't believe it but some reason it did feel good having this man on his knees with his face buried into my cock and balls. He lowered his head and got as low as he could and sniffed under my balls as I felt my balls just resting on his face as he took whiffs. He then told John he had to smell it because it was so sweaty any musty and John didn't waste any time.

As John took his turn with my balls and cock on his face, I looked over at my girlfriend who was now playing with her pussy loving the view. John was more aggressive with rubbing his face on my cock to where I could feel it flopping around on it and his warm mouth breathing extra heavy on it. Then Tom started back and John held my cock through my underwear and looked at my girlfriend and told her that I was enjoying it too much and laughed and then he put his hand on Tom's head and pushed it deeper into my crotch so he could whiff even deeper.

My girlfriend now had no panties on and was fingering herself watching which turned me on even more. Between having a warm mouth breathing on my dick and sniffing it and watching her rub her pussy and finger herself I couldn't help but start to get rock hard. The harder it got the more they just pushed their face onto it and kept moving It around and breathing on it. It was almost like they were putting their lips on my shaft and warming it up with their breathe. At this point I was completely rock hard as they kept taking turns sniffing.

My girlfriend was close to cumming and asked them if I was hard and was enjoying myself. They both told her that I was very hard and seems that I was hiding the fact that I wanted to sell them earlier. As they told her this she started to cum and watching her cum was extra hot at the moment.

After she came, she walked over and told them this is such a hot view...and she knelt down close to them. She then put her hand inside my underwear feeling my hard cock and asked me if it was feeling good and I shook my head yes.... she then slid my cock out and pulled My underwear down exposing my cock to them as she held and jerked it. She then asked them if they wanted more for an extra 100... I could believe it again she was pushing this further... they instantly said yes and she grabbed Tom's head and pushed it down onto my dick and he instantly opened his mouth. I couldn't believe it. Here she was pushing this guy's head down onto my dick and I'm now getting a blowjob from her coworker. He kept sucking and John bent down and started licking and sucking my balls. they took turns sucking my shaft and cock at the same time as my girlfriend watched.

John started stroking me while Tom kept his mouth on my dick. My balls started to tighten and John told Tom he wanted him to take my load in his mouth and spit in in the underwear. I couldn't take it any longer and I felt my cock erupt into Tom's mouth. He took pump after pump of my cum until I was completely empty. Once I got soft, he took my dick out of his mouth and spit it in in the underwear.

My GF undid the ankle cuffs and took my pants off then my underwear and handed them to John.

She told him whenever they needed a straight cock to sniff and suck and underwear to buy... to give her a call....

They thanked her and said they had to rush home because they were too horny now and needed to fuck...

She let them out....

I've been selling Tom and John my underwear ever since, even after me and my GF broke up....

They even have referred clients over... don't know why it's such a hot thing for me....