My First Experience with Oral Sex

Story Info
My first time with oral sex, giving and getting.
2.6k words
4.29
22.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College was going to be a fun ride once Ryan and I discovered each other. After our very first sexual encounter things changed. Very quickly we were sharing a bed and at that early honeymoon stage class became a kind of torture. Toward the end of the day I would be bouncing my foot on the floor and trying not to think about what I wanted to do once we were back home. I kept up with my classes but it could be a real distraction. Particularly if I was listening to a rather dry lecture. I would start daydreaming and then I'd catch myself slipping into a fantasy and try to drag my brain back to the topic while telling my groin to slow down and wait until we got home.

It wasn't long before we started trying new things either. Normal sex was plenty of fun but I did have a few kinks screaming to be let out. I had more than a few fantasies of being tied down with Ryan free to do whatever he wanted to me. Ryan was quick to indulge and while he wasn't exactly turned on by bondage, he wasn't turned off either and he found it kind of fun to have me tied up naked and helpless. We started experimenting with various sexual games and playful teasing that could be done while I was in this predicament. Edging was the first technique we discovered in our sexual exploration and Ryan did find delight in working me up until I was right on the edge then leaving me teetering with no means for release. He would dangle me on that precipice for a maddening length of time before finally getting me off. We also experimented with spanking which he discovered he had quite a liking for. But one of my most memorable adventures during this exploration was the first time I performed oral sex.

I would first learn that oral sex was a thing and learn what exactly it was thanks to some White House shenanigans during the Clinton years. (I wonder how many of us got our worldly education that way :) ) When I first discovered what it involved I was absolutely repulsed by it. Even thinking about it would gross me out. That opinion hadn't changed much by college. I was learning and discovering new sexual delights but that was one I just had no interest in giving or getting. Ryan however was getting a growing fascination for it. And while he knew I really didn't like it - at least I thought I didn't, he really wanted me to give it a try. And he did manage to finally talk me into it by appealing to my love of trying intense new sexual experiments while tied up. He reasoned that if I could survive our experiments with me having my ass paddled red that this couldn't be that big of a mountain to climb.

So one evening after class I once again found myself being tied up spread eagle on the floor, naked and stretched out between the good anchor points we could find. I was a little scared about this, wondering how gross it would be, wondering if I could tolerate it. It was my first experience where dread was part of the mixture of feelings I was going through. Even the spanking didn't have dread in my anticipation. I looked up at Ryan, also in his birthday suit. He was as hot as could be and I quickly got an erection. He had a good one going too and that prickle of dread came again as I contemplated where it was going.

"You ready for this?" He asked. Part of me wanted to say no but part of me wanted to go ahead and try this adventure and that part won out. I nodded my head. "You look nervous."

"I am!" Ryan chuckled. He rubbed my stomach and teased my boner with a single finger. It stood at attention. Ryan leaned over me and took it into his mouth. I made a sharp inhalation. I felt the warm wetness wrap around my cock. Admittedly at first it was exactly as gross as I had imagined. The dampness made me want to cringe. But then I felt his tongue trace its way up my shaft and I gasped once again and even though it was still wet and gross it also felt really good and my erection swelled. He slipped my foreskin down and ran his tongue over the exposed head of my penis and that's when I almost leaped out of my skin. When he does this to me now that's it, I'm his. Back when I was eighteen and feeling it for the first time it was a mind blowing sensation and I figured out really quickly why something that seemed so gross could be such a popular move in lovemaking. Wow. Ryan slithered his tongue around my penis, working his head up and down in a slow rhythm and I was just in heaven. I couldn't imagine anything feeling so good.

Ryan lifted his head and looked over at me. "That really works, doesn't it?" He asked and I laughed and said yes. "Do a good job and you'll get some more." He rubbed my dick then started scooting forward. He got right up to my chest. I looked up and saw his cock now dangling over my face, looking quite a bit larger from my relative perspective. It was rather imposing. He shifted himself around, trying to find a comfortable stance for the both of us, and when he was ready, he pressed his cock to my lips. I felt a little surge of panic and for a few seconds I desperately wanted to be somewhere else. He nuzzled it to my lips and I really wanted to pull back. The idea of sucking him off was still unsettling and at the moment of truth I was having second thoughts again. But I managed to get control. Ryan was kind enough to sit there without any further goading and give me the time I needed to get used to this. And when I was ready, I opened my mouth.

Ryan slipped his penis down inside and once again I felt a twinge of panic. I was immediately hit with a flurry of overwhelming sensations. The smells and tastes were not overly pleasant and his cock seemed to fill my mouth entirely, making me feel claustrophobic. So many fears raced through my mind. Fears that I would accidentally bite down. Fears that I would gag. There were so many sensations and it was all so overwhelming. I was glad that Ryan was so patient. He waited until I had the courage to close my mouth around him and fully take him in.

As my lips pressed firmly around his organ, Ryan began to slide his hips back and forth and move his cock around inside of me. And once again I was barraged with all of these new and very intense sensations. The sense of claustrophobia was still very potent. His body was warm and starting to sweat and the air I breathed was likewise hot and smelled of it. I could feel him sliding up and down across my tongue and trying to press harder against it. I flexed my fingers and tried to keep my cool. Having my hands and feet bound made me feel so out of control in this situation. I couldn't talk, obviously. He was inside of my mouth and I was committed now and there was nothing I could do but try to ride along with what was happening. I could feel his penis swelling and he continued to wriggle around. I saw the hairy triangle around his groin shift back and forth in front of my face.

I closed my eyes and tried to get into this. I did honestly want to please Ryan on this and this was an experience I had chosen. I used that to try and regain some mental control over what was happening. I continued to feel him sliding back and forth and I tried to think of how I could please him in this situation and I remembered how good his tongue felt. I started to move my tongue around, feeling his penis and trying to see which spots might give him more pleasure. His cock twitched and I heard him chuckle.

"Now you're getting it." He said. I started to play a little game of cat and mouse with his dick, trying to follow his motions and keep my tongue around the areas which most pleased him. I could feel his organ quiver and I knew I was getting results. He actually pulled back for a moment and took time to slip his foreskin all the way back. He pushed his head forward once again and I slithered my tongue around it and the groan of pleasure he gave was very rewarding. I could see he was enjoying that. He slipped his penis back into my mouth and I closed my lips around it and continued working with my tongue while he wriggled in pleasure. His pleasure was turning me on too and I realized that in a few ways I was starting to enjoy this. He swayed his hips and I continued chasing his penis with my tongue, tickling his organ with the very tip and stroking it with lapping motions.

Of course at that age you don't last long under that kind of stimulation. I could feel him getting increasingly excited. He gave a little grunt and started pushing his pelvis against me harder than before. And that's when another jolt of fear hit me. I knew what was going to happen when he got to the end of his little pleasure trip and his penis was deep within my mouth with him showing no signs of pulling out. In fact, the more turned on he got, the more vigorous he pushed up against me. I could only make vague vocalizations and he seemed so caught up in the experience that he wasn't really paying attention. I realized there was no escaping it and I clenched my hands and braced myself, feeling a rising dread.

He grunted again and really pushed down into me. His groin was pressed against my face. I shut my eyes. I could feel his penis rubbing against the roof of my mouth, not quite in a spot that would make me gag fortunately but still deep inside. He kept thrusting against my face and that claustrophobia sensation was now overwhelming. His penis had swollen to it's maximum size. He started grunting and anticipation filled me over what this would be like. I was fortunate though. He hadn't forgotten about me after all and neither of us found the concept of eating jizz that appealing. At the very last second he did pull out and start jerking himself. I felt cum spray across my neck and chin and spurt across my face. Ryan kept grunting and grinding. He had a pretty powerful orgasm and I was beyond relieved that he hadn't shot that big load into my mouth. I could feel more warm jets of cum spraying across my neck and face. That part I rather liked. I loved to be beneath him and enjoy the sensation of his cumming across my chest and stomach. Feeling it on my face and neck was something new and not unpleasant.

When his orgasm passed he turned to one side, laying on his back and panting. We both lay there in the afterglow of what had been a very dramatic moment for both of us. I had never experienced something quite so visceral and intense as what he had just done to me and we were both in the middle of a real "wow" point.

"Hey!" I said after a bit, wiggling around and trying to nudge him. I was still waiting for my turn and the intensity of what had happened hadn't eased my desire any.

"What?" He asked, smiling and looking at me.

"You know what!" I squirmed again, making my erection bobble. He gave me this big cheese eating grin.

"What? I got what I wanted. Were you wanting something too?" He sat up and started tickling my stomach. I laughed and tried to turn away from his fingers.

"Stop! You know what I want!" He straddled me and tickled me harder. I fought with the ropes. "Blow me!"

"You don't need to insult me!" He said and I wanted to roll my eyes. We've always had a playful relationship and teasing is a big part of it. He did eventually stop and get down to business.

Once again he leaned over and took my penis into his mouth. And as he started to work on me pleasure just surged throughout my lower belly. I was practically in a trance as he worked his tongue. It felt like the rest of the world was fading to black and all that existed was my penis and his mouth. My breathing quickened, my erection grew harder and harder. There was a brief pause in these waves of pleasure as he stopped long enough to say "let me know when you're about to cum". I nodded my head, eager to get him back down to what he was doing. I could feel pressure and delight building deep in my lower belly. I was completely enthralled by every little touch he was giving me. It was building stronger and stronger and my breath grew shallow as my body tensed in delight. I was so caught up in the sheer joy of this amazing sensation that I almost forgot his request. I did manage to blurt it out in time and Ryan raised his head and stroked my organ as an explosion of sexual ecstasy blasted through me from fingers to toes. I pulled hard against the ropes. I wanted to curl my body up but I didn't have enough slack to do it. I started pumping jizz all over my stomach, my pelvis finding a way to arch even with my movement restrictions.

It was amazing. It was pleasure like I had never felt before. I lay flat on the floor afterward, covered in sweat and cum and totally exhausted. I didn't want to move a muscle. I wanted to just lay there forever and let those tingles float through my body. Ryan was giving me this playful look but I was able to touch him with my hand. If he tickled me again I was going to murder him. I didn't want anything to ruin this moment. I just wanted to lay there and relax and just soak it all up. And I did lay there. I laid there so much that I suddenly realized I was untied and Ryan was napping on the couch. I was still a mess and we had both fallen asleep in the afterglow. I got up and cleaned myself up. After that I went back to the couch and looked down at my dozing buddy. I really wanted to cuddle with him. There wasn't a whole lot of room but I laid down and kind of pushed against him. I had to scoot him as I worked myself into a spot and he woke up. But he put his arm around my body and I nuzzled up against him. He ran his toes up and down my leg and just held me in his arms and I never felt so content. For a good long while we laid there and it was perfect.