All Comments on 'My First Experience with Oral Sex'

by inflight82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cum On

Swallow it!

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Take Your Time

Exploring these new sensations is its own reward. My first experimenting with a guy was similar...every new touch of each other was electric. I was reserved..he was ravenous. He respected my limits; though I would later regret having any. Still, it was all very wonderful. Please continue to write and share your explorations with us.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Never have sucked a cock yet but hope to some day soon. I also hope I can swallow his cum as well.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Sweet

First oral must rank up with anyone's best adventures, but tied up as well? Bless my balls. And you certainly capture the college class attendance, boredom and distraction and and overactive imagination, waiting for the day to get over until the evening and your partner...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I agree——swallow the cum. It makes the whole experience so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Swallowing his cum will turn you on even more. Go for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinflight82@inflight82
I was born and raised in the Midwest. I enjoy the woods, being on the water, and flying. Married to my boyfriend. I love to write.