All Comments on 'My First Foot Encounter Ch. 03'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesalmost 2 years ago

Every bit as hot as the first two stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. I was happy to finally see her desires were met. Incorporating other sexual opportunities was exciting...@solebeau

BSwett060BSwett060over 1 year ago

This story just gets hotter and hotter! Marvelously done, Victoria!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad there are more parts to this true event.

PHENOMENAL writing and story !!

Well done as usual Victoria.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Another great story. Thanks

JimMichJimMichover 1 year ago

Each chapter gets better and better Ms. V !

You are the best writer here on Literotica !!!

A++

You know how to use the perfect amount of description mixed with erotica and sexuality !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I juist figured out what I love about your writing ... besides the obvuious of course. it's like having a conversation with you, a very hot, cock-hardeningly erotic conversation. There's an intimacy in your accounting and a clear love of the memories you bless us with.

With the exception of the therapist story, which caused the wet head on My cock earlier, I've decided to go with the life stories before the fantasies and I'm really looking forward to seeing if your style alters with the fantasy stories ... but first, there's some masturbating to do as I continue the story of your love for your first Mistress and her husband's fantastic cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous