My First Foot Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
Back in Rick’s office.
2.1k words
4.73
4.5k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last babysitting adventure with Rick and Margaret I was hopelessly obsessed with the entire situation. It was all I could think about.

I'd finally sucked off Rick. I replayed it in my mind over and over and over. The way I had to open my mouth as far as I could. The heat of his dick. The way it felt as my lips transitioned from the fat head of his dick to the shaft (if you've ever sucked a cock with a really big, bulbous cockhead, you know what I mean). The taste of his cum. The overwhelming AMOUNT of his cum. I'd forgotten to suck his big balls. I wouldn't make that mistake again.

I needed to feel him inside me, even though I was scared of his size. But it was pain that I still craved. I wanted him to fuck me like he fucked his lovely wife. Just like that. Without holding back. I wanted to be her.

I was young and am now embarrassed to admit that I fantasized about actually being his wife. Yeah.

Margaret was amazing. I found out later that she'd also been a jock in college which is where she'd met Rick. She ran track. 800m. Had that sort of body, you know? Medium height, almost what you'd call 'tall.' Lean and strong. Lovely small boobs. Pretty, pretty butt. She looked fantastic, clothed or naked. While I did - and still do - work out regularly, I wasn't an athlete. I'm more curvy - bigger tits and ass. I shouldn't have felt even mild competition with her but I did consider myself prettier and there was no comparison between our feet. Still, she was a goddess to me, someone I respected and desired. And, yeah, envied.

So, I wanted them both. As firmly devoted to dick as I am, I surprised myself with the considerable amount of time I spent fantasizing about Margaret. She had eaten me out to a fucking nuclear orgasm and, even though I'd never eaten pussy, I was ready. For her, anyway. For sure. And as for wanting Rick...sucking him off was a dream come true but I wanted the full "Rick experience."

It was an exciting yet frustrating time, waiting for the next encounter with them. I had trouble concentrating at work for any length of time. If I saw Rick in the hallway, I'd kinda enter a stunned state. Just his physical presence brought on this weird tunnel vision sensation.

Still, it was at least a whole week before I ventured back to his office. I waited until the place was basically deserted. When the coast seemed clear, I walked into his office and shut and locked the door.

I slipped off my pumps.

Rick looked me up and down and then focused his gaze on my toes for a bit. A tingle ran up my spine. I knew very well what my toes did to his dick. It was my superpower lol!

He eventually gestured for me to sit in one of his chairs, to the side of his desk.

I picked up my pumps and did so - placing my shoes next to my chair. There was tremendous risk in being here - of getting caught. I needed to be able to put my shoes back on quickly.

He just stared at me, looking into my eyes. He wasn't saying anything. And neither was I. It felt like he was willing me to make the next move. Just waiting me out. Which was fair. I was the one approaching him after all. Problem was, I didn't really have a plan.

Acting on a random impulse, I slid my butt a little forward, slouching down in the chair. I raised and spread my legs as wide and as high as I could, my little feet way up in the air, so far apart. My uniform skirt rode up my thighs, exposing my underwear.

This exposed position wordlessly telegraphed what I was thinking, what I wanted with all my being: 'Fuck me Rick. I am ready for you to own me.'

I held still for a minute or so...I dunno. To an outside observer, that minute would have maybe appeared awkward - the lack of motion, lack of speech. Like what are these people even doing?? But to us it was an active minute, the coursing sensations, the deep thump of beating hearts. Our breathing, not out-of-control but definitely noticeable, heavier, faster.

I got very wet, very quickly - doing basically nothing but putting my feet way up in the air. I was maybe five feet from him so it was obvious where his eyes were focused as they moved up and down my body, from my feet to my ever-moistening, wet underwear, to my eyes. I couldn't see his dick at all given where my chair was relative to his desk. But I didn't have to see it. I knew. With certainty.

I pulled my panties to one side to expose my wet pussy to him.

I held that position for what seemed like forever, letting him look at me. His eyes wandered all over me but he spent most of this time looking into my eyes. It was a distinctively powerful moment. The whole time my heart was beating out of my chest. My breathing had become more irregular, more ragged.

I didn't touch my pussy, even though I wanted to. I was gripped by the sheer audacity of the moment. The position I was in, in an officer's locked office at work. I mean, try and picture it. This was - even if it went no further at all - super wrong and super fucking hot.

As his gaze was locked between my legs, I pushed my yearning pussy at him - just a couple inches at him - and then I settled back. I did this over and over like I was fucking his gaze. I was wantonly offering him my exposed wet pussy. He was rapt.

His phone rang and I almost fell out of my chair as I quickly pulled my legs back down.

He put his finger over his lips - that universal gesture of "be real quiet." He answered the phone.

It was Margaret, his wife.

She must have asked him what was going on or whatever, because he said, "Was just wrapping up something and then about to head home...but Victoria just stopped by." His voice was perfectly calm, run of the mill, as if nothing had been going on. I was kinda impressed by that. He continued:

"Well, the door's locked and she's been showing me her pussy."

"Yeah, super cute pussy, pretty perfect...you're right."

"No, I've just been watching."

"Ok, sec...[then to me]...Victoria keep going."

Thinking "What? Holy shit! But ok, sure, I'll fucking keep going..." So I slouched back down and again put my feet way up high...and wide.

I pulled my warm, soaked panties aside.

"She's all spread out again honey. Her pussy is unreal wet."

I wasn't just "spread out." I'd begun moving again, like before. Went back to my subtle, slow rhythm, pushing my hips at him. I wasn't just masturbating for him, I was masturbating at him.

I moved one foot toward his face, my pretty left foot closing the distance between us. I could almost reach his lips with the tips of my toes. Almost, but not quite. His eyes went half-closed when my toes neared his face. My superpower!

"You sure?? Ok, if you want...Yup, darling, I know what you want."

I didn't understand that last thing since I was hearing only one side of the conversation - what had she asked him to do??

He looked back into my eyes and then said to her, "Honey, you know Victoria makes my dick hard, right?"

I could have cum right then and there!

"I want it in your mouth so you can feel how hard she makes me."

I had to stop touching my clit to avoid cumming.

"Can you feel it? So rock-fucking-hard for her? Not for you love, for her."

He spoke to her with a certain delayed pace. Like, every five or so seconds.

"I want you to taste the load Victoria makes in my balls."

"This is making you wet isn't it? Tell me what you're doing."

"My god, I love you Margaret. Yeah, keep doing that for me."

Well, it was clear now...she wanted this from him so she could get off. Just wow! Unexpected, but just one more reason to absolutely love Margaret. It wasn't until later that I remembered: she'd told me she'd gotten wet sucking his dick while he looked at pictures of me.

"Ok, ok. I know."

"So...this load's for her...it's because of her, not you."

"Suck my balls. Mmmmm nice...you've always been so good at that."

"Can you tell they're making a load for Victoria?"

"I'm so hot for her, baby. I love her tits - so much bigger than yours."

"I love her feet, so fucking perfect - so much prettier than yours."

"I love everything about her body. That beautiful face. That hair. That little waist. That full, fucking firm ass. [Huge points for that remark Rick!!] Her smooth skin. I think about her all the time babe."

"Now get back on my dick. Suck. Yeah suck. Now tell me you're a cocksucker...I love hearing you say that."

She must have repeated that cuz Rick moaned and pressed a hand down hard on his crotch.

"I love Victoria's full lips around my dick. She sucks so good baby. Suck me like Victoria did it! Yeah, like that. You're both such good cocksuckers."

Then, to me, "Victoria, tell me your a cocksucker."

Staring hard into his eyes: "Rick, yes, I'm a cocksucker."

"I love cock."

"I love to suck mens' cocks."

I almost came right then, saying that for him. To this day, I love telling myself that I'm a cocksucker. I love writing it for you, my readers.

"I want Victoria, Margaret. I need you to know how much I want her."

"Margaret...darling...listen...listen to me. I want to fuck Victoria in front of you. You're gonna hold her pretty feet in your hands while I fuck her. Mmmmmmm. Yeah, I think I'll have you suck her toes so I can watch, oh my god...I'm going to fill her. Totally fill her. And you're going to eat it all. Every drop from her pretty pussy."

"You want that don't you baby?"

"Yeah, you do. Because you're perfect. You are so perfect for me. So we're going to make that happen."

"Margaret? You still with me? You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Do it darling. Imagine I just pulled out of her tight, 20 year-old pussy. That beautiful enlisted pussy. And then you begin eating her, tasting her, tasting us."

"I'm putting a finger inside her..."

He shifted way forward in his chair, leaned over, and inserted his finger. God, yes!!!!!

"Honey, Victoria's cumming..."

And I was. I'd been so close to cumming the whole time he'd been saying those things to his wife, while I was so utterly open and exposed to him. My whole body orgasmed, violently tensing as my climax welled up from way deep. I really can cum hard.

I don't know for sure whether Margaret had an orgasm.

Rick said, "Stay like that. I'll be home in ten minutes." He hung up after telling her he loved her. I loved that he told her he loved her.

Standing up a little shakily, I noticed my pussy had left a bit of "evidence" - a little mess soaking into the carpet. Without asking, I helped myself to a wad of Rick's cleanex tissues to dab up my juices as best I could. I didn't even bother with my pussy. Just assumed/hoped my super-soaked panties would prevent my pussy juice from dripping down my leg.

I went to him and bent down and kissed him deeply for the first time. Jesus wow! I swear, after over ten years I can still taste him.

Then I steadied myself, my breathing, my balance - put on my pumps - and left.

No surprise, but even though I'd climaxed - hard - I still spent the entire evening fingering myself silly. I knew for a fact what was coming soon. They'd ask me to babysit again and I'd finally experience what I expected to be a life-changing fuck. It couldn't happen soon enough...

And spoiler alert, yeah that happened. But this gorgeous couple surprised me yet again. Before I got what I wanted, they had other plans - straight out of fucking left field.