My First Foot Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
I had no idea what was coming…
2.3k words
4.94
5.3k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story with Rick and his wife, Margaret, so far...

Rick was an officer at my command overseas. I was a young enlisted woman, just 20. Rick - it turned out - was a foot guy. I became obvious at a command picnic where he blatantly checked out my feet as I conversed with his wife. A week later I was in his office and my uniform pump slipped off. Long story short - he fucked my feet that day - right there in his office - and it changed my life.

Later, Rick asked if I'd be willing to babysit and I said yes. That night at their home, Margaret showed me pictures of myself - pictures that she had taken of me at the command picnic without my knowledge. She told me she knew about the foot fucking in Rick's office. I somehow made it through that night, but not before they used me like some sex toy, with Rick sucking my toes as Margaret sucked his cock.

Rick and Margaret appeared to have a great - if unusual - relationship and I had become a willing participant in their sex life. So far, so good anyway.

My second time babysitting was just some of the best sex I've ever had. Margaret ate my pussy and I finally got to suck Rick off.

The next encounter was back in Rick's office at work. I only got to masturbate for him while he was on the phone with his wife, but it was incredibly intense.

Which brings me to this story...

I was obsessed with getting fucked by Rick. I mean really obsessed.

They finally invited me back over to their place - no expectation of babysitting this time. Margaret called me to say when, et cetera, but then she told me that I was to show up in full dress uniform.

Ok, look, I was ready to do just about anything for them at this point but even in my frazzled "I-just-gotta-have-that-dick" state, this uniform request was highly, highly "out there." We had plausible deniability when I went to their house in casual clothes to babysit but there would be no explanation for me being at some officer's house in full dress uniform on a weeknight.

I was incredibly nervous as I got ready in my dorm room, my pussy moist the entire time. Hair pulled back in a tight bun. Red lipstick. My tightest fitting dress uniform. Black two-inch patent leather pumps. Inside my shoes, my toes were perfect, painted bright red. I probably had on a bit too much makeup, truth be told.

After I parked in front of their house on base, I walked right inside with a pretend knock on the door - I was so self-conscious about the uniform thing, I got myself inside as quickly as possible. Safe inside, Margaret greeted me with a warm kiss on the lips and I felt like I was going to melt. She pulled me close and her tongue entered my mouth. We kissed for a minute or so, my hands exploring her ass the whole time. I hadn't been there two minutes and I was already primed for anything.

She held my hand and walked me into the living room where I got a disorienting shock.

They'd set up for a photo shoot. Camera, camcorder mounted on a tripod, even two light boxes, holy shit! What the fuck! It's like, no matter what, I always felt off-balance when I entered their world.

To top all this off, there was Rick, just as I was, in full dress uniform - only the officer version of course.

I wanted to discuss all this and its screamingly obvious risks before it got going but I just didn't.

Rick was standing before their couch, the obvious focal point of the cameras. Margaret started the camcorder and grabbed what I assumed was a digital camera.

I went to Rick and kissed him like I'd just kissed his wife. It was dreamy. I can still remember it - the way it felt - the goosebumps - enveloped within his arms. And the sound of Margaret clicking away.

She was in charge as usual. She told us to stand side-by-side. Like some family portrait. We smiled as she took our picture over and over. Then it was back to kissing but she said to move our hands all over. And we did. Through his uniform, I felt his broad back, his ass, the back of his powerful thighs, then his dick.

Rick did the same, his strong hands all over me. When he got to my tits, so tightly held within my tight dress uniform, I moaned loudly.

Margaret put me on my knees and had me repeatedly kiss the length of Rick's cock, growing in his uniform trousers. I remember thinking my lipstick might stain the fabric of his pants but I guess it was pretty much gone after kissing Margaret, then him.

She told Rick to "pull it out." And oh my god, there it is! Half-hard and magnificent! I wanted to immediately suck him off but Margaret was in directing our every movement.

We must have posed for ten minutes getting dozens, maybe over a hundred shots of my face and Rick's dick. So many poses. Example (one I vividly remember): she had me upturn my face - like a baby bird begging for food from its mother. My open lips were just below Rick's cockhead dangling from above. We did the same sort of pose with his heavy balls just above my upturned face. So many pics.

In this position she did finally allow his cockhead to touch my lips and slowly, picture after picture, enter my mouth.

She did the same sequence with his balls.

I couldn't really suck properly though. We had to hold still for the pictures. Didn't matter. It was heavenly. I just loved it. I could subtly move my tongue at least, getting away with a little act of cock-worship as we held still for each shot.

Margaret got close-up pictures of her husband's cockhead grazing my name tag, grazing my measly single row of three ribbons. She had me unbutton my top two blouse buttons positioning The Dick within the top of my cleavage.

Then she had me lie on the floor and raise my shoes to his cock. Lots more pictures. My shiny black pumps caressing his dick. Petting his balls softly with the toe-tips of my shoes.

Then the shoes came off. LOTS more pictures of my feet and his dick. I caught some of his pre-cum with my toes and used it to lubricate his prick - little circles on his prick. At this point in our "relationship" I had a pretty good idea what was gonna work for him. And this pre-cum move was working.

Keep in mind that he was standing there - still fully dressed in his uniform - with his cock and balls extended through his trousers zipper. And I had him fully erect, cock pointed upwards, lightly teasing it with both feet while Margaret clicked away and the camcorder recording off to the side.

Margaret was driving him crazy with her little questions: "So baby, do you like Victoria's pretty feet on your dick?" "Do you like getting hard for her, right in front of me?"

I can't tell you what Rick really thought of all this. Probably that he was the luckiest man alive being married to her. She gave him precisely what he wanted most and she genuinely appeared to enjoy doing it. Rick may have been the ex-athlete, big-dick, military officer but it was Margaret who really made all this work. I have never stumbled across anyone like these two people, before or since. Fuck, I could never do what she did.

Anyways, Margaret had me stand up and take off my uniform. Except my shoes. Then she basically repeated every pose we'd done before. Him fully closed, me nude.

The "family portrait" pose. Imagine it!

All the kissing poses. I still picture it in my mind's eye. Rick in uniform, me nude, in my heels. My body enveloped in those arms, kissing him so deeply, my tits in contact with the stiff fabric of his uniform coat.

We re-did all the posing with me kneeling beside and under his dick. Kissing the tip of his cock as it hung from above. My upturned face nuzzling his balls as he towered over me. It took forever but it was beyond hot and I loved doing it. Needless to say I was long passed the point of being ready to suck and fuck.

Margaret finally put down the camera - it had been well over an hour since I'd gotten there. Maybe more - I'd lost track of time and couldn't have cared less.

Many hundreds of pictures had been taken.

Rick took off his uniform, putting it on a hangar - I don't know why I remember that - and then sat, lounging on the couch. I was just kneeling there, waiting to be told what to do.

Margaret then said, "Victoria, let's do what you want to do. What would you like sweetie?"

I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted what I'd been fantasizing about over and over and over in my dorm room. All those weeks of fingering myself - thinking about what I wanted.

So I asked Rick to lie on his back on the floor. I straddled him, asking Margaret "Is this ok? You sure?" Her response was to bend low and kiss me. Seemed like a clear "yes." So I lowered my pussy onto the head of Rick's dick. It took many minutes of gentle pressure - little up and down motions - before his cockhead penetrated the entrance of my pussy.

I'm not gonna lie or downplay the way it felt. It hurt. Kind of a lot. Those few minutes were not great as a struggled. I sort of expected it, but I was beyond turned on, beyond merely "wet," so I was surprised it was so difficult to take him.

But I just kept at it, sitting down on his dick. I was determined that this was gonna happen.

The first couple inches - the cockhead - were difficult and the most painful. Once beyond that, I got it mostly all the way in until it hit something deep inside - a pretty sharp pain - so I backed off on making more progress, settling for pumping up and down on the first six inches or whatever (a total guess).

I eventually got to the point where I could freely, but still carefully, fuck him. The stretching pain had faded into amazing fullness and pleasure. So I was ready for Margaret. If we were gonna do what I wanted to do, then I was gonna have her.

I asked her to stand in front of me - positioned over Rick's face as he lay on the floor - and feed me her pussy. I wanted him to see.

She took off her shorts and put her pussy in my face and I went for it. I pretty much had to stop moving up and down on Rick to focus on eating her, my first pussy. It was heaven. Margaret was super wet - no surprise. And she tasted so good.

Margaret kept right on dirty-talking to her husband, her pretty hands in my hair, caressing me.

"Baby, you like the way that young pussy feels?"

"Oh darling, your little foot-girl is such a good pussy eater. Look at her! Look how hungry she is for your wife's pussy!"

Margaret came on my face, holding the back of my head firmly now, grinding her clit hard into me. I did my best to take in every drop of her until she semi-collapsed on the floor next to her husband.

I resumed slowly riding him.

Rick locked eyes with his wife as I fucked him.

Margaret gently spoke to him.

"I love you so."

"I love giving her to you."

"Cum inside her baby. I want you to. Give it to her."

He couldn't take any more.

As he pumped his load deep inside me, I marveled at the look of love between them - his look of ecstasy as he filled me - their bond. If I was anything at all to them in that moment, I was an afterthought relative to what they were sharing.

Such a moment. But as lovely and amazing as they were, I still needed to cum. I easily could have done so riding him. But no.

I lifted up off of Rick, moved to Margaret, straddling her face. I all but begged her to make me cum like last time. She didn't disappoint. So passionate. So hungry.

I'm a "squirter" - not giant amounts like you see in certain videos - but enough that you know it's happening.

Margaret got all I could give her. My release, a mixture of pussy juice, Rick's cum, and my squirt. Another whole-body orgasm from Margaret.

She was drenched. She was a mess. She was beautiful. I loved Margaret. I loved everything about her.

I was trembling, spent, and blissfully happy. I lay on the floor next to her, holding her hand. Rick on her other side, petting her hair. I gently pleaded with her, "Please don't let this stop. I need this. You guys are all I can think about. I have to transfer in a few months. I'll do whatever you want until the day I have to leave. I'm yours. Please?"

She warmly reassured me and we kissed. I could kiss her forever...

——————————

Rick and Margaret always treated me tenderly, never disrespectfully. They could have been degrading - and I would have taken it to be honest. But they never were. They were beautiful people, both outside (so gorgeous) and within (so kind).

The next few months were some of the best of my life.

——————————

I may write more about them. There is a bit more to tell of course. Of maybe I'm done. As I write this, I'm just not sure.

If you made it this far, thank you for that.