All Comments on 'My First Gay Blowjob Ch. 01'

by JSamuels58

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved it and can't wait for the follow-up.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Hot hot story, it would be great to have a roommate with a big cock that would fuck your face at night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!! 5 STARS

WOW!!! What a Good story I'm not gay rather but really like this story

I can just imagine myself doing that or maybe in the 69 position.

Looking forward to part two

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great cocksucking story. Love the initial trepidation and then the willing acceptance of taking that hot dick in the mouth.

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 3 years ago
Big dick energy

I like that his admiration for the size of his roommates cock, is what led to the experience. Probably wasn’t the hung guys first time showing off his size and getting a straight buddy so blow him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Roommate

My dorm mate admired my big thick penis, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ccapturess my fantasy to have a guy make me sick his xoxo and swallow his cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My sophomore year college in college, I had buddy who was graduating that weekend, I really liked him but I was straight. He always told me he wanted to have sex with me. So, I drank enough courage and went over to see him, he smiled and told me to come in. About minute later, I was on his bed getting my cock sucked, boy did I cum! Then I was feeling his big cock and balls and said I wanted to suck cock too, so I did but he didn't cum, he then rolled me over and proceeded to push his lubed finger into my ass, I felt odd but then he was using two fingers and he hurt a bit. He pulled me up onto all fours and tried putting his cock into me, I was getting reluctant to let him fuck me, but he said he really wanted to since we met. Well, he got it in me alright, it hurt some and then he spent 10 minutes violently fucking me. About an hour later he fucked me again this time with my legs over his shoulders, this lasted 20 odd minutes and then he came in me gain. I said goodbye and left shortly afterwards and went back to my dorm thoroughly violated. He said he enjoyed me very much. I've never seen him at a reunion but I do often think of that night. Only MM sex for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its good for a young man to suck on his superior. The man was four inches taller than you, and more virile. What did you expect? Of course his penis fits good in your mouth. The hardness of a cock is theoretical until he fucks your head with it. Likewise, the size of a good, big dick is hard to understand, until he holds the back of your head and fucks it down your throat. Now you know. Chug that dick. Ragdolls are made to worship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous