All Comments on 'My First Gay Experience'

by Str8NotSoMuch

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So long and boring could not be bothered to read most of it.it anoyed me so much i had to write this.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Good story, keep up the good writi g.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I may not be in as physical shape as the man but would love to have that happen to me. I’ve been invited to a pool party with gay men there but all were partners and not sharing. I hope you continue to write more.

Hotnswty1Hotnswty1about 4 years ago
Very sexy...

Great story of being turned out... Would love to read more..

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

You dropped your friend Scott like a hot rock. Shame on you. What did Scott get on this day? Nothing.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

This is my 1st ever negative review, but it was tedious & dull with no emotional connection to the poor reader. I didn't bother to go to the end and I suggest you get a lot more life experience before trying to write again.

Joebttm694UJoebttm694Uabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Would love to have this happen to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very well written, would love to see more, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lots of cliche.... but

I could relate to your character's arc. Many bottom-ish guys would love to be in the position of your protagonist's. But the cliche'd attitude towards gay stereotypes was a bit thick. Your strengths were a good set of descriptions, and the shock value of accepting gay promiscuous behavior. Describing the difference between straight and monogamous behavior vs cock-hypnotized is difficult, and you waffle. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Positive Counter-Thrust

I enjoyed it, it got me hard and hot x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Expressive writing

A very powerful realistic journey of identity. A moving reality experience which will resinate with all straight, gay and bi-sexual men. A bit idealistic as not all men are so ideally fit, worked out muscle giants!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is similar to my first time. I knew right away I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut I didn’t find out how good it feels to be spit roasted until 3days later. I do feel I had probably been gay all along but just diff D my know it. I was 43 when this happened to me. My only regret was that I hadn’t found out sooner in my life.

bad1_bbad1_balmost 3 years ago

That was very hot. Has me dripping

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

more gay every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"biguy125 - over 1 year ago

Perfect

My dream"

* * *

My dream too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent: ❤💚❤💚❤

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55about 2 years ago

Excellent fuckin story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am gay curious but have a solid hard on after ready this!

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I always knew that I wanted it, long before my first time, but it would be really exciting to have it hit you full force, like a ton of bricks, and out of the blue like that. The unexpected revelation in just a few hours of how good it is and the new and exciting things you had to look forward to in the future would be awesome!

To each their own, so this is in now way meant as a negative response, but I couldn't have stood, (or been able to) go home without having an orgasm.

I'm absolutely insanely crazy about cumming while I'm getting fucked. I love everything about a cock in my ass, but the orgasm is the ultimate goal. There is nothing in the world like the feeling of my ring clamping down in orgasmic spasms on a hard cock!!! On top of that, after I cum, I still have the ecstasy of him filling my boy cunt with his sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is so thrilling to be picked out of a crowd by a man and seduced. Just be the weak one and let him lead the way. 4yourpleasureiam

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. But leaving out Scott is massively fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So sexy. I wish it was me taking all the cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I want a first time like that!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So reminiscent. I recalled how I first fell for gay men. Brought back so many memories on my journey and especially the amazing times I spent with my lovers.

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

This story reminds me of my first time at a bathhouse. Many guys walking around naked or with only a towel covering their lower bodies. Sucking many many cocks and getting fucked more than once is a regular occurence at the bathhouse and I LOVE IT !!!

I can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Slow to action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8NotSoMuch@Str8NotSoMuch
I’m a guy who truly enjoys sharing my feelings and personal attributes with an appreciative audience. My creative side and my sexual fantasies have always collaborated in my work. Like any good fiction, there is a lot of truth in my stories. Some of these scenarios are mostly ...