My First Halloween

Story Info
18 year old gets to dress and become a slut!
1k words
4.2
47.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 year old gets to dress and become a slut!

***

My first time as an adult to go to a real Halloween party and my chance to dress up as a girl...my aunt and her friend helped me and I was to go to the party as a French maid. They helped me get rid of all my body hair and on the day of the party I was both scared and excited. They decided a few drinks would help and then they said final preparations...

Since I was already feeling the drinks I did not object when they helped me take in enema, "just in case I get lucky" they said. Then came the bustier, fishnet stockings, silk panties, and 4 inch heels. I had practiced all month so I could walk in them. Then they did my hair, which was long enough to put in pig tails. Makeup next and then the outfit. Looking in the mirror you could not tell I was a boy! I had another drink and told them I hoped I would get to suck my first cock! They laughed and said they bet I would...

We arrived at the party early and Eileen spoke to the host. He laughed and came to me and started to thank me, that he was glad to have a maid to serve the guests! Not sure what to do I went along with it, serving drinks and walking around with a tray. I kept drinking and was drunk but I did notice more than 1 guy flirting with me and grabbing my ass. Finally I had to use the bathroom but both on this floor were occupied. The host pointed me downstairs to the basement to use that one. Down there I noticed that the lights were dim and a few couples making out.

As I was pissing a guy walked in as I had not locked the door. He told me for a guy I was cute. He looked at my 5.5 inch cock and again said cute! He then whipped out a good 7 inch cock and told me that is what a real man has. I watched as he pissed and when he finished he told me to be a good girl and clean it off. I went for toilet paper but he laughed and said to use my tongue! As he said this he forced me to my knees. At that point I decided it was time and I started to lick his cock. As I put the head into my mouth he grabbed my pig tails and forced it in!

I started to choke when he released me. He then used my pigtails to fuck my mouth. This only lasted a few minutes when again he pulled and held tight but this time he shot his load causing me to swallow it right down! He then let go and I licked his cock clean. While a little rough it was not bad. He walked out and then I did after fixing my lipstick. Eileen was there and she laughed and asked what my new boyfriends name was...when I said i didn't know she laughed and told me I was now officially a slut!

Eileen then handed me another drink and told me to chug it. After doing this I felt really wobbly. She was laughing. I found out later she had put a qualude in it. Now I started flirting with guys. Some walked away but 2 more let me suck their cocks. After the second I was so dizzy I decided to lay down on a couch in the basement. As I laid there I felt someone rubbing my ass. They were straddling my back and I couldn't get up. Then they leaned over and whispered in my ear that I was going to love it...

At that point I felt a finger in my ass with some lubricant on it and I realized that while I was passed out he had removed my panties. I started to protest when he used the panties to gag me. Then I realized he had also tied my hands! All of a sudden I felt a probing at my ass as he started to enter me. He said I was tight and then he forced the head of his cock in. I screamed into the gag but he just pushed till his balls hit my ass. Then he started to fuck me. He was merciless fucking me hard and fast till he came.

At first it was a burning sensation then a dull throb, finally it actually started to feel good. At this point my cloudy brain began to work and I realized I was really getting fucked! As the burning sensation finally subsided I started to fuck back, pushing my ass into his hard cock. This spurred him on. As hard and fast as he been fucking me he went harder...then he pushed hard and I could feel his cock swell and shoot it's load deep in me.

As he finally pulled out he kissed my neck and told me I was tighter and better fuck then his girlfriend! Then Eileen was there, again laughing and enjoying my predicament. She asked if I enjoyed it and I shook my head yes. Then she untied me and told me time to go home. Then I realized that I had been on the couch for a good 2 hours! I slowly got up and put my panties back on. Eileen said good idea because she didn't want me to leak on her car seat.

After we got home I went to clean up and when I took off my panties I farted. Out came a glop of cum. Being a greedy pig I lapped it up. Then a shower and bed. Considering that this was Friday night and Halloween wasn't till Tuesday I wondered what the next few days would bring, especially since Eileen told me I was to remain dressed till then!

This was my first adult Halloween, my first blowjob, and my first fuck! I couldn't eat to see what else she had in store for me...