All Comments on 'My First Hotwife Experience'

by jenni2002

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no thank you

sorry, you're not my kind of woman, and I think both you and your husband are dumb people to start on that road. G.Belgium

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Why?

Why do such a thing and no I wouldn't want to be the next man. I don't know what I would catch. I agree with G.Belgium.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriteralmost 16 years ago
Hate the message, shoot the messenger

It seems time that there are significantly more people who read this category than the others just so that they can go on record as hating the swinging lifestyle (and the swingers in it and the writers who write about it). Okay, if that's their mission in life, it's their mission. But it seems a little silly and perverted to be reading stuff you know you're going to hate just to be able to bitch about it. And to criticize the writing because they don't like the subject matter seems fundamentally unfair.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts/history/fantasies. I enjoyed the story and have only 2 quibbles with it: a little bit of editing would have been good (e.g., "my head back down on my cock" and "salesman and I cumming") and it stopped too soon. The story of the next 8 hours or so, as the husband and wife worked through their reactions, would probably have been at least as interesting as the repeated mouthfuls of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No one in their right mind would touch such a piec

e of trash. She had bareback sex many times with a person she didnt know or know the sexual history of. That alone is enough to tell you her mental ability is slightly less than normal. For the commenter below, this isnt swinging, swinging is when the couple enjoy sex with others together. This is a trashy slut being used as a piece of fuck meat while her mental status, questionable at best, is lowered by large quantities of alcohol. The real argument could be made that she was raped, getting a woman mentally out of it by drugs or alcohol so that she reasonable cant say yes or no is grounds for rape. The husband is a stupid shit who really needs to divorce her ass now! Always cut your losses by folding as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
im interested lets play

where do u live.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

Fun, swinging... believable. Even if it didn't really happen (would be risky if it did), it made for an exciting little ditty. Nice job creating an escape there, Jenni!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Thrill of Deep Crude Sickness

To degrade yourself is disgusting but that is just you involved [as per your bio]. A self fulfilling commercial for - you are what you do. <P>

When you degrade demean disrespect another human being that isn't anymore erotic than addictive self disrespect. <P>

Either signals a desire to be treated badly because you deserve less than the lowest scum in the gutter of life.<P>

You and others who feel that need are worthless in the scheme of life and will sink as low as it takes to get excited by being diminished below conventional human standards. Kind of a death spiral that signals the need for help before crashing into others lives.<P>

How sad for you - plus the wasted talent on the very few like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The slut wife and moron husband

Who needs enemies with a wife like her. Boot her ass out the door and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

All of you morons who judge these writers need to stay out of the Loving Wives section. This is exactly what Loving Wives is about. I am surprised there wasn't a lame comment about how the man went bareback and how unsafe it is. Fantasies don't need to be safe, they can be as dirty and nasty as you want them to be. Stay out of here and go the Romance section.

eatingicon69

jenni2002jenni2002almost 16 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women

What am I missing? What did you expect to read about?

Loving Wives = Tales of adventurous married women

Hotwife = The term hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent. In most cases the husband takes a vicarious pleasure in watching the pleasure of his wife and the man or men, or enjoys watching, hearing, or knowing about his wife's adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes with their wife and her male acquaintance, or even arranging dates for their wives.

You were warned yet you still read it and then left a nasty comment. Huh???

Why do you come here? To only masturbate about a loving wife giving you missionary sex? Do you really want to read about that?

I'm a Hotwife. No regrets.

jenni2002jenni2002almost 16 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women

What am I missing? What did you expect to read about?

Loving Wives = Tales of adventurous married women

Hotwife = The term hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent. In most cases the husband takes a vicarious pleasure in watching the pleasure of his wife and the man or men, or enjoys watching, hearing, or knowing about his wife's adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes with their wife and her male acquaintance, or even arranging dates for their wives.

You were warned yet you still read it and then left a nasty comment. Huh???

Why do you come here? To only masturbate about a loving wife giving you missionary sex? Do you really want to read about that?

I'm a Hotwife. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Southern HOT Story

Damn good story sounds like it needs a follow up......thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
playing it safe or reckless abandonment?

I'm all for a good story about wives cheating on their husbands. However, I find the story a bit tasteless. Would a woman really have unprotected sex with strangers. For those who think its ok and are condemning the comments who think otherwise I suppose you "guys" thinks its ok if you wife did the same thing and you would be perfectly fine with sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths....Who cares about STDS...life is short and then you die. What's important is that you get off on tasting another man's fluids while eating out your wife.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
A fantasy well written

I just wanted to tell the author,that some readers are just real morons,that what you write about in fiction doesn't mean that it would be correct to do in real life.I loved your adventure into the sexy outrageous sex that you wrote about, and hope that you will continue your very good story.

I will be looking for another chapter about this very sexy wife.Thanks for the really hot post,,,,,,,,,,Rich

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 15 years ago
Hot

That was hot, I can't wait to read more of your stories.

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
being taken by an older man

love your story my first hot wife experience.

fantastic story excellent writing more parts please.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Wow, I'm hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the idea!

We took your idea and ran with it. At a hotel I picked out a man to my liking and brought him back to our room. My hubby watched as he ate my pussy and asshole then fucked the living shit out of me. One load in my snatch, one in my cunt, and one in my asshole. He abused me for about five hours. In the AM he spooned me also and then he left. He is going to call us in about a month for an encore!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
Being a total slut added very exciting reading

fantastic hot horny story love it. reading this awesome. the writing was without doubt so very exciting and you had my full attention in more ways than one. would love another part of this brilliant pure majical story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love how hot she is. Nothing hotter than a wife who plays!!!! MMMMMM

loaded008loaded008over 11 years ago
Fantasy come true

so damn hott Jenni!

mthomas63mthomas63about 11 years ago
Beautiful!

You are a wonderfully slutty woman. I hope you have had many more experiences like this one.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 10 years ago
wow

so wish my wife was like you,that was so hot,just fucking a stranger and letting him cum in your mouth and pussy,love it ,great girl !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story id not a masterpiece but IS EROTIC, realistic

Short stories, movies & stage plays tend to place characters into situations where their true selves are fully exposed.

THE WIFE IS A HOTWIFE. The husband is a voyeur husband & a swinger. One can meat people like them in the small towns around Chicago, Toronto or Biston, although Las Vegas & Miami usually come to mind.

I wish i were a salesman with samples of Niagara Region ice wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The wife is a keeper. I FORGAVE MY WIFE A FEW THING, & AM GLAD I DID

An odd man out loves to share his wife. That's his dream. He prefers so-called sloppy seconds. Whe he is horny he imagines another man's hands on his wife's boobs, ass, thighs, pussy...

Some wives do need more than one man to be happy sexually & emotionally. Some of them will have sex with other men. Most of those will do so behind the husbands back.

Some wives have fun with other men with the husband's tacit or explicit approval, which may or may not mean he gets to watch.

A sexually-attractive married woman gets hitted on too often, so she has lots of oportunities. Men are attracted to women who are very sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If the character won't get mental health assistance, the next chapter will be about him killing his children and wife in a murder-suicide when the walls start crumbling further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LIKE IT

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So hot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another name

Hotwife is just a polite.name for filthy whore. Cuck is what you call the whore's husband.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good story

Forgive 26NC's comment, he seems to enjoy belittling authors.

Good story, it seems the star is just realizing her potential...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Johnboy

I don't belittle authors, I belittle their ridiculous stories. This wasn't even a story.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Agreed

Hi jenni, I agree with your earlier comment about what do people expect to read about in a LW categorised story??!! I fully expect to hear about a woman fucking someone who isn’t their husband / partner, and that is exactly what I found with this story :)

Whilst the detail, build up and description was less than in others that I have read on this topic, I still found it highly erotic and arousing - precisely what I was looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was the opposite. My wife was a cuckqueen who liked to watch me fuck other women. Honestly, if it's a shared experience with both spouses, it's none of my business.

My sex drive was super high, and my wife not only understood that, but encouraged and helped me find other women to have sex with.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 3 years ago

Jenni, this story was a treasure!

Nice build-up with the characters, then great series of scenes, each building on the last.

One could only hope to have a wife this fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ever get to Austin, I will kick it up a notch!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 2 years ago
26thNC is a good judge of story's

Any story that 26thNC bags the shit out of is generally a good story. I must read this one one the weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjenni2002@jenni2002
Love writing, reading and participating in stories about exhibitionism. Love to be controlled and even at times degraded. Hope you enjoy my stories. If there is one thing I can say about them is they are very ture. I loved every minute of them! https://twitter.com/UberSlu...