All Comments on '"My First Husband & Wife" Threesome'

by JezzicaDee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
robertjohnrobertjohn5 months ago

Another exciting story from your escorting days. Well told as always.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight5 months ago

We escorts have the best stories, probably because we have been through the real events. I loved being an escort and doing the occasional threesome. Mostly it was with the guy’s girlfriend, never had the wife experience. I would always give the girl friend my number and would tell her, “if he doesn’t work out, call me.”

When I did get that call, I would have sex with them for a couple of times, then get them in the escort business.

About every two years, I would call all my contacts and we would have a girls only week in Aruba. There we exchanged ideas, notes, prices, and the latest in kinky sex. Oh, the stories we have to tell!

Keep this character going…great writing of a sexy tale.

SelfenSelfen4 months ago

So hot and well told. I got so hard and i stroked my way through the story 💦🤫

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Very exciting story Jezzica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJezzicaDee@JezzicaDee
I’m Jezzica Dee (Previously JezebelleEscortStories) Follow me on X @jezzicadee About me: I was a sex worker for many years. I’ve done a lot of naughty stuff with a lot of different men and women. I did some naughty pics, made some porn films and I eventually went down the s...