"My First Husband & Wife" Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom I could hear them talking, quietly. My pussy gaping open from the fisting. I neatened up my ponytail, and wiped up on a towel. I pulled on my leggings and crop top. My hard nipples sticking out. Beth had really been hungry for pussy, I didn't know why I was worried about it.

I went out of the bathroom and Rick had a robe on. Beth had her knickers back on, she hadn't taken her bra off.

"I'd better be going." I said, putting my bag over my shoulder. "That was really a lot of fun."

"Why don't we swap numbers." Beth said going in her bag for her phone. I had no idea what to say and looked at Rick. He shook his head. So I gave her one digit wrong. I put her number in my phone with no intention of calling.

"That was so much fun, I've always thought I was bi." Beth said. She patted the bed and I sat next to her. She kissed me again. Feeling my boobs under my t shirt. "Your nipples are still hard, you're still horny for me." She said lifted my top up and devoured my nipple. She was cupping my heavy breasts with her hands. Pushing them together. Rick was watching her play with me.

"I have to go." I said pulling my t shirt down. "It's getting late."

"Aww it's been a great night." Beth said as I shut the door.

Rick was the customer and she was still his wife. After all this had cost her husband £400, she thought I was there for free.

I don't do anything for free.

---X---

I was busy the next week, so I didn't have time to wonder how Beth and Rick were after our night together.

Rick texted me for his usual Saturday night appointment. I was looking forward to our usual fun together.

I dressed in black lingerie, a cup less bra and crotchless panties, checking the mirror before he came. The bra made me breasts look huge and I knew the little black panties would drive him crazy.

The doorbell rang, work time.

"Hey gorgeous. Wow like the outfit sexy." Rick said. He pressed a stack of notes into my hand which I put on the hall table. I turned round and bent over to put the money in my drawer and he grabbed my bum with both hands from behind, squeezing my cheeks.

"Thanks darling, you're feeling frisky today." I said his fingers pushing into my crease.

"I've not been able to stop thinking about fucking you. Nor has Beth." He said leaning close to my ear.

"She likes my pussy too does she." I said pushing my round ass at him. I opened my legs showing him my delicious crotchless panties.

"Not as much as I do." He said getting his cock out. He spat on his dick and pushed my head forward. He slipped into my juicy ready pussy and started pumping me in the hall way from behind. Reaching round to grab hold of my big breasts he fucked me really hard right there and came in me very quickly. Long hard throbs pumping jizz into my slit.

"Babe, let's go and get on your bed." He panted, "I just couldn't help that."

I was very surprised but I've been fucked in my hall way by customers who couldn't wait. Rick wasn't usually one of them though.

I lay on my red silk sheets, feeling the sticky cream oozing out of my pussy. Rick took his jeans and t shirt off and jumped on the bed next to me in his boxers.

"You did a great job with the Mrs by the way." Rick said, sipping the bottle of cold water I'd put out for him.

"Thank you darling." I said as he began to stroke my nipple. I turned on my side to face him, so he could suck and play with my breasts for a while. I don't apply any cum limit to my appointments, so if he was able too, he could fuck me again.

"I'm fucking obsessed by those tits." He said. His fingers sinking into my flesh. "Just us from now on though, I like my sexy big titty doll to myself. I'm getting hard again, ride me." Rick said lying back on the bed.

As I climbed on, and he slipped into my creamed pussy, I was really glad my first husband & wife had enjoyed our threesome.

---X---

Thank you for reading

Jezebelle xox

12