All Comments on 'My First Makeover'

by Picone07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, loved it very much. I'm sure Tim is thinking how lucky he was, he picked the best hotel to stay in. He met a perfect 'girl.'

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This story brought back such wonderful memories. Even from my childhood. I think i started with an appreciation for silky, soft wonderful nylon stockings. Oh and panties, Mustn't forget those.

I noticed a few grammatical errors. The most common faux pas being the overuse of the conjunctive word " And " ! That seems to be a common human frailty. I expect this author will be gracing readers with future stories that will improve his writing abilities as well as causing the ejaculation of lots and lots of cum.

Saratodd2222Saratodd2222almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. Although the circumstance was somewhat different it truly reminded me of the first time I did that with a man while dressed.

JasmineHeartJasmineHeartalmost 2 years ago

I fantasize constantly about being a woman for just the right someone and sharing such a warm romantic evening. Lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So turned on after reading your story. Would love to have a makeover and give a blowjob whilst fully dressed xx

SluttyGeraldineSluttyGeraldine3 months ago

What is it a out getting dressed makes girls like us want to suck cock so much. Lived your story xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPicone07@Picone07
Hi I am a regular guy that gets really into dressing up and feeling feminine once in a while.