All Comments on 'My First Masturbation Club'

by billtomlin60

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 3 years ago
Great story - how can I join the club!

The second story I have read on this theme. I enjoyed both just wish such clubs existed - maybe they do!

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback & favs

Thanks D_O_Londoner for the kind words. And thanks to all of you who are voting and favoriting this story. I have another story about masturbating in a group of strangers. I'll start working on that next! Stay tuned. :-)

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 3 years ago
Sign me up!

Can't wait to read the other stories of this group! Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written and kept me hard throughout. Great ending! Pls post more like this 🙏!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot🔥

That story was one of the hottest ever!!

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks all, I appreciate the kind words and am glad you liked it. I'll put writing more of these in my to do list.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
So so hot!

So so hot! Loved all of it! Great build up, terrific physical descriptions and hot masturbating to climax! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a super story, excellent. I'm not as young as I used to be but I still enjoy a nice wank and that's what I'm going to do right now thanks to your story.

Martin

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Creative and erotic and I love the bi-action at the end.

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments all. As an author nothing beats reading your reactions to my story. It's gratifying to know you enjoyed it.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Great story wl told, I'm eager for more

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comment Atrampboy, I'm glad you liked it.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 2 years ago

This one made a boner!

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks StrattonChambers I appreciate the nice comment. Glad the story got a 'rise' of out you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

my cock loved your story.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudealmost 2 years ago

Well done, I’ve arranged similar meetings and always had a good time. This takes me back to those days and reminds me that maybe I need to start them back up.

bdorsseybdorsseyover 1 year ago

I wish I were there to show off and masturbate for all to see.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments all, glad this story 'touches' you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lifetime fantasy of mine. Sadly unfulfilled. Thank you for the beautiful, well expressed images you conveyed so explicitly and with such ease. Every urge and action were felt to my core and manifested by my erection.

Sadly, stories of exhibitionist masturbation are mostly from a female perspective on here. Those from the male characters are rare and therefore more precious for my personal pleasure and self indulgence.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for the nice comments. Glad you enjoyed the story. Be sure to check out my story about the Masturbation Couch if you like exhibitionistic masturbation stories. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 hours ago

What a hot story, I'm ready to cum right now. When I do cum, I love to spray it all over my chest and stomach and rub it around. Taking my hands to my mouth and licking them clean. I would love to be Amy and have all that cum on me right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbilltomlin60@billtomlin60
Hi there! I am a published author of a 'normal' book, as well as an author of several erotic books on Amazon. I'm experimenting with a new type of serial experience with my latest work, The Reluctant Cuck which is an Amazon Kindle Vella series, be sure to check it out! I like...