All Comments on 'My First MFM Came as a Surprise'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was amazing. The fact that you are telling us a story about yourself makes it voyeristic and even more exciting. Thanks for sharing and please write more.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I had a similar experience with my wife, of course I was one of the men. It was very intense and lasted for years. Of course like all good things it came to an end. But we all remain in contact and occasionally titillate each other by recounting some event, or maybe even inventing a new one. We keep saying it will happen again, and I think all 3 of us try to keep the others interested until that day comes.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 4 years ago
Oh man I enjoyed this

Probably not nearly as much as you and your friends did though! Lol. Loved the descriptions of the sex. could have gotten deeper into the last encounter though. It could have been a separate chapter.

But I have been in a few mfm situations in my day, and I always find it so erotic when a woman just lets go and allows herself to indulge her desires!

Very Hot Story, really hoping for more ;->

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Wow! I am fully satisfied just being a bystander in this. Very hot!

And well written.. which always helps.

This is the first of your that I've read, but will definitely be reading more.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved it

Great story! Better because it's true. All men love sluts but not all can handle them. I've shared a girlfriend and women have been shared with me and the cuckold aspect is a fascinating emotion.

nudesailing@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story; ❤❤❤❤❤ (5). Erotic & realistic. In my book it is romantic too.

APRIL is a KEEPER. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks April for a great story! We read this Saturday night and then had awesome sex with my wife wishing she was you being shared by Steve and Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Recounts of true events are the best and keep getting better!!! P

jerryp2jerryp2over 2 years ago

very sexy well written made me hard

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

April601 making more lemonade. Although your stories are good and well written and all, I think most of us are liking YOU!! You're like every dudes dream girl!!! You'll hang out with our friends, and even fuck them, and then totally ENJOY IT, And ENJOY every other kinky thing you do too! One complaint, you should have at least given Paul head at the end of that night... Watching you all night, his dick must have been granite-hard, and badly in need... Jus' sayin'

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A nice story and wouldn't all guys like a friends girl to be free and easy. I few errors in the writing compared to the previous story of yours that I read. I always re-read any writing several times it helps to eliminate small errors.

oldmooseoldmooseabout 2 years ago

What a hot story! Definitely got me worked up. You have a real gift for pulling the reader into the story. Your pacing and descriptions are fantastic. I can't wait to read more of you experiences.

brett9brett9about 2 years ago

So hot. Another great story, April. Makes me want to write about my threesomes.

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I continue to reread the end and cannot find who the other guy was - other than Jim, who’s apartment she went to. Was it Paul or a new guy brought in by Jim.?

Story is fine. Just that one question. Please keep writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Well written, super hot and two boners! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Cute story, but my wife insists that a REAL MFM is two cocks together in her cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...