My First MFM Came as a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knocked on his apartment door my heart was racing. I could feel my panties were soaking wet as I stood there waiting for someone to open the door.

The door opened and as I entered I didn't even get a chance to sit down. Both guys came over to hug and kiss me. They led me straight into the bedroom. I told them I wanted to take it slow. Take our time and slowly enjoy the moment. I was slowly undressed, kissed, touched...I insisted on slowly undressing them also. They both had me so worked up. I was all theirs to do as they wanted with me.

We had a fantastic evening. We ended the night with all three of us in the shower, sex one last time before heading home.

Arranging another free night for all three of us proved to be difficult. We did manage to meet again a few months later. By this time I was dating someone else and one of the guys was engaged...it slowly fizzled out.

But I was hooked.

True story.

12