All Comments on 'My First MILF was Great'

by capt13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yawn.....

Well, that's 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Astoundingly Believable!

Well Cap't13,

I admire the way you got right too it. Older more mature females are the most underrated women on the planet. I enjoyed your read. We should all be as lucky as the main character in your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That made up for it.

Easily one of, if not the shortest story I've read here, but that last line of dialogue just made me laugh so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Does Mother Still Ground You At 30?

Her comment about her going to jail for having sex with an 18 year old legal adult is bogus. Why didn't you just write your Mother had a hot friend and you were too scared to live out the fantasy.

90 day grounding lmao. Does Mother still ground you at 30?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
has to be the worst

utter waste of your time please dont write anymore how did i gues she was going to utter those majic words "oh my god you are huge" ????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ughhh

I was really expecting her to say "Damn boy that dick is small." You're in your 30s and this is your first time with a MILF? You write like a teenager scared to undress in front of the others in the locker room. You should have given more thought before writing.

anasfire23anasfire23almost 18 years ago
That's it?

There wasn't any racy content...there was sexual content but I felt like I was reading a journal entry not a story designed to get me wet. You need to go into more detail, decribe the noises she made and what you felt etc, no good just mentioning it felt good, everyone can imagine that but can't imagine it to the point where it is emulated in them. Better luck next time.

InlovingmemoryInlovingmemoryover 17 years ago
Wassup Oh Captain my Captain

Liked your story. Made me laugh and also reminded me of being 18 and wanting to fuck my mom's friends, especially the pretty members of the church congregation. (I admit I am a sinner).

Seems like you picked up a couple of white fans that read your stories and diss you about being black n having a big dick. Don worry son, whitey acts like that sometimes. Could it be envy??

Just ignore them. I like your stories. Word Dunn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very realistic story

There are young men whose mothers are strict & you must abide by her rules as long as you live under her roof.

You may know this old joke:

Why girls with strict parents go to bed before 9?

Why?

So they can be home by 11.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous