My First Mistress Pt. 02 - Kissing

Story Info
Our next encounter has several rewards.
1.7k words
4.48
5.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(if you haven't already, read part one first)

My mother usually left for work around 5am, and I was up and out of bed by 5:15 on Thursday. I took a quick jog around the neighborhood, lifted some weights under the carport, and jumped in the shower. There had been no gig on Wednesday night, and I had made a point not to stay out late. I had no idea what Tina's plans were, but I could barely contain the mixture of anticipation and dread while I waited for her arrival. I slowly stroked myself off in the shower, using all of the hot water doing so. I watched a bit of television, listened to some garbage on the radio, and cleaned my room.

I realized at some point that I was up way to early, and so I stripped off my shorts and got into bed, slipping those glorious red-laced panties from their hiding place, and began to stroke myself off again, remembering the events of the Tuesday before. I drifted into a light slumber while doing so, and was awakened to the sound of Tina clearing her throat. I realized that I was sprawled out naked on my bed, her panties still wrapped around my semi-stiff member. I was still young enough to be totally mortified by this, and so I yanked the covers over mself and sat up, blood rushing to my face with humiliation.

She let out a sharp, wicked laugh, and approached my bed. "Good morning, Big Guy," she said. I felt the humiliation deepen, because I was a small framed young man, and it was something that bothered me a great deal and she knew it. She sat on the edge of my bed and rested a hand on my thigh over my blanket, "I see you're making good use of my panties. I'm going to need those back. They're part of a matched set, and I can't afford new lingerie. Besides, you're probably going to ruin them. No telling what kind of pervy shit you've been up to with them for the past two days."

I didn't know what to say or do, so I pulled them out from under the covers and handed them to her in a wad, "Yes, Ma'am," I mumbled.

Again, that wicked bark of a laugh.

"I'm going to go put these in the washer," she said, "and then I'll be back."

With that, she got up and walked away. I was confused, not knowing how to respond or what to do in her absence. I waited a few minutes, and then I got up and started to get dressed, but realized that might no be what she wanted, and just stood there in the middle of my room, my underwear in one hand and shorts in the other, completely perplexed about what was happening.

She re-entered my room and stopped, and I could tell she was genuinely surprised to catch me in that state, and laughed out loud again. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"I don't know what to do," I said, completely mortified.

"Get back in the bed." She snapped. I turned to walk to my bed and caught a stinging slap across my bare ass, "Say it," she hissed.

"Yes ma'am," I whimpered as I crawled into bed and pulled the blanket over my semi-erect cock. She strolled around my room, ignoring me for the moment, looking at my bookshelves and guitar stands and posters. She studied my bookshelves for a moment and asked, "So you read all of these?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered. It was a question everyone asked. I owned over a thousand books, most of which were on the two enormous shelves that lined half of my room.

"I like this one," she said, pulling out Great Expectations. She flipped through it with mild interest, and then tossed it nonchalantly onto the front of the shelf. I eyeballed the book dubiously for second, and she smirked. "You're a fastidious little shit, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered. My books were often my only companions, being an only child in an uber-religious household. I took great care with my collection.

"That's not a terrible thing," she said, almost kindly. "You aren't a brute or a bully, and you're bright. Your mother brags on you, how smart you are, you know. Its attractive to the right kind of girl."

I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. She approached the bed, slowly' her hips swaying in her light blue dress, her eyes locked on my partially covered form.

"What do you know about pleasing a woman, though?" she asked, almost as if to herself.

She reached out quickly and flipped the blanket off of me, and I just sat there as she looked me over.

"I need a lover, and I've decided you'll do. You will learn what I need you to learn, and both of us will benefit. If you mother, or anyone else, for that matter, finds out, there will be hell to pay. Do you understand?" I felt my cock lurch at this, and could only nod in response. "A woman needs a lover she can trust, one who will keep secrets. I think that you can keep my secrets, just fine, don't you, Spanky?" I blushed hard at this. "I mean, I doubt you want the whole town knowing you get a hard-on from a swat on your ass, huh?" I could only blush more, swallowed by the strange combination of arousal and humiliation. She chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, running a sharp fingernail up the inside of my thigh. My cock became instantly rigid, and she smirked. "Men my age around here are all macho wannabe cowboys. I need a lover that I can control, and on occasion, who will control me in the ways that I enjoy. Are you willing to do what I say, learn what I want you to learn?"

I blurted out "Yes, Ma'am" and she barked that evil laugh again.

"Don't get too excited, Spanky, I'm not fucking you just yet."

She slid the sharpened fingernail up my belly and around my navel, It was painful and exquisite, all at once. She slid her hand up around my neck, and squeezed slightly, her eyes piercing my soul.

If you mention even a hint of this to anyone, I will claim that you tried to rape me and ruin your fucking life, do you understand me, Big Boy?"

I nodded, and she moved her hand. "Put on your underwear and go brush your teeth. I need to be kissed." She go up and left me room to grab my boxers off of the floor. I received a very hard and painful slap across my bare buttocks as I bent down. My cock pointed to the sky as I stood upright.

"Yes, Ma'am," I whimpered. She watched with some amusement as I pulled my boxers up over my cock, creating a tent as I did so. I turned and went down the hall to do as I was told. After brushing my teeth thoroughly and following up with mouthwash, I returned to my room to find her wearing only her panties, stretched out on my now neatly made bed.

"Come here, show me how you kiss those stupid little girls that chase you," her arms were outstretched, so I climbed into the bed and kissed her passionately, with some force and vigor, her breasts mashed flat against my chest. She yanked back the hair on my head and held me away from her. "Slow down, Spanky, you're too excited."

She explained how I could be passionate without being rough, and that a sow burn is always better than a quick fire. I learned as much that morning about being a lover as I have ever learned since, and I am grateful to her for that. We kissed, slowly, softly, or tongues teasing each other, her breasts pressed to my chest, our legs eventually intertwined, my rigid cock pressed through my boxers against her panty-clad pussy, my excitement mounting and waning as she bade me to slow down, try a new thing with my mouth, with my tongue.

Finally, her passion mounted, her breathing was labored and quick. She pulled me by my hair and said, "Lay back", so I did so. She pulled off her panties and straddled my boxer-covered erection, rubbing her pussy on me. She sat up straight and began to buck and grind against my boxers, pulling on her nipple with one hand, scratching my chest with the other. She reached down and slipped a finger into her wet pussy, then slid it into my mouth, "Do you like the way I taste?" she asked teasingly, her pussy sliding up and down the outside of my tented boxers.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

"Good, next week I will teach you what else I want from that delicious mouth of yours. Right now, I want you to kiss me while I cum." She lay against me then, one arm pinned between us, her hand working furiously on her wet pussy, her fingers bumping against my boxer-clad cock, her tongue in my mouth, dancing with mine, as she bucked and pressed and pushed herself against me while she came.

When she was finished, she sat back on my thighs and pulled my boxers down just past my cock, exposing the hardest erection I had ever experienced. She slowly ran that sharp fingernail from the base of my shaft to the glans just under the head of my cock and I came furiously, almost bucking her off in the process. Ropes of cum spewed up my belly and across my chest. She simply watched as my cock erupted for several second.

"That was really hot," she said, and leaned down against me, her short pubic hair scratching against my over-sensitive cock. She kissed my, deeply, like a lover, and rose from the bed.

"I don't want you to cum at all until I see you again on Tuesday. Do you understand? None of those little bitches that you let chase you, no pervy little stroke sessions. You are to save that all for me." She grabbed a handful of flesh on my inner thigh, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, and then she smirked and dressed and left.