My First MM Experience - Pt. 01

Story Info
Former student and his teacher have a fun ski vacation.
1.5k words
4.58
13.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 years old and in college, home on break the week after Christmas, and working in a grocery store. A former high school teacher (Tim) came into the store. He taught my favorite class and I felt I knew him pretty well. We chatted for a while about our lives then he left. The next day he called me and said he was going skiing up north and his wife was unable to make it -- and did I want to come along (he already had the condo rented, bla bla bla.)

On the way up north a car swerved around us on the highway. After they swerved in front of us, and a girl popped her head up from the lap of the driver. Tim and I laughed and started talking about sex. Had I ever had sex in a car? Gotten a blow job while driving? Etc. At a store he bought a Penthouse magazine and we read stories to each other as the other person drove.

We arrived Thursday night as it started snowing. It snowed heavily that night so the usual weekend crowd did not make it up and we had a great day Friday with new snow and no lift lines.

Friday night after we cooked and ate dinner, we were sitting around the fire and I was stretching my sore muscles in a t-shirt and gym shorts. I don't ski often and I was pretty sore. Tim put a blanket down in front of the fire and told me to lie down and he would give me a back rub. The back rub felt great, then he moved down to my legs. He went so high up my legs he gently brushed against my balls a couple of times and I was getting a hard on. Then he moved up to my butt and did a good job on my glutes and moved in to the crack of my ass with a light touch. It felt pretty damn good and my stiffy was rising.

"Turn over." Tim said.

I did, and he did not waste any time. He looked at my hard-on, giggled and said, "You seem to like this." and he gently stroked my bulge through my shorts. Then he tugged my shorts down and off. My mostly-hard dick stood up proud. Tim barely touched it as he stroked it up and down. I had never had sex with a man. I had never even thought about it, but it felt pretty damn good. As Tim gently stroked me with the lightest touch, my penis and it twitched with my heart beat and got fully erect.

Tim then took my dick between his thumb and forefinger and jerked up and down gently. I had never had such a light touch on my prick and it was amazing. Tim would stop and stroke my balls then back up to my dick -- jerk, jerk, jerk, stroke. After about ten minutes he started squeezing harder and stroking faster. I was getting pretty excited as I lay there with my eyes closed, very relaxed.

Then, I felt Tim take the head of my dick in his mouth. Holy Shit! I started thrusting enthusiastically up into his mouth. Tim kept sucking with great force and was able to take my seven inches half way down into his mouth. When I started cumming, he did not back off but kept sucking and swallowing. My orgasm was so intense that I actually passed out.

When I awoke, Tim had gone to bed and I was by the dying fire with a blanket over me. I went to bed and slept like a baby.

In the morning, I got up and could smell coffee brewing and bacon frying. I got up, didn't get dressed but went out to the kitchen naked. Tim was there, naked except for an apron to keep the bacon grease off his sensitive areas. We laughed at our mutual nakedness. We ate breakfast naked in front of the fire as we told some more sex stories from our past -- which gave me a hard on.

After breakfast, Tim told me to sit in the cushy chair. He got on his knees in front of me and stroked my dick to full hardness. I leaned back with my eyes closed and enjoyed his hands on my dick and balls. Then I felt his fabulous wet tongue on my dick. He sucked me for a while before I put my hands on the side of his head and thrust frantically into his mouth. He took me even deeper than the night before. It did not take long for me to reach orgasm and cum hard down his throat (which he seemed to like quite a bit).

I passed out again and when I awoke the dishes were done and Tim said with a smile on his face, "Time to hit the slopes."

After we got home that night we both took showers then Tim asked me to lie down on the bed. He started giving me a backrub. Because he was naked, I could feel his dick and balls on my ass as he massaged me. After doing my back, legs, and butt, he spread my ass cheeks and licked my anus. Wow, what a great feeling. He put two pillows under my ass and licked my ass and balls from behind. Then he turned me over and started sucking my dick.

He briefly stopped and said, "I'm going to show you something amazing."

He had me lift my knees then lubed his finger and as he sucked my dick, he ran his finger around my anus. I thought this was fantastic. After several minutes I was getting closer and started thrusting up into his mouth. He pulled back and said, "Here it comes."

Then he thrust his lubed finger into my ass and stroked my prostate. Oh my God! I came harder than I ever had in my life. Once again, Tim enthusiastically sucked my load down without missing a drop. This was not new for him.

Tim and I then made dinner and were watching a movie on TV. We sat next to each other on the couch and played with each other's dick. I had never had another man's dick in my hand before and it was fun to feel his cock and balls.

When Tim got fully hard I got on my knees and licked his dick. He said, "you don't have to do that if you don't want to." However, I kept on licking and stroking his dick which was fully hard and about five and a half inches long, two inches shorter than mine. I sucked him some but I could not get a comfortable rhythm going. I stroked him more than I sucked but I was having fun. After about 20 minutes I increased my grip and the speed of my stroking. I would suck for a couple of strokes and get it good and wet for my stroking.

Tim started thrusting and moaning and then he started to cum. I could not believe it, his cum shot clear over his head and hit the wall behind his head. I didn't know anyone could shoot that far. The next two shots landed on his face and hair. Then the final shots landed on his chest. It was amazing. I was proud that I had brought him off. I sucked the last drop of the end of his penis.

I stood up and Tim, still sitting on the couch with cum in his hair and on his face, licked my balls, up the under side of my shaft then sucked me in and went all the way down until his nose was in my pubes. He came back off and was breathing hard. "Fuck my mouth." he commanded. I put my hands on the sides of his head and fucked his face fast and hard. When I came, I bellowed and shoved my dick down his throat. He accommodated that for a second or two then backed off a little and, with great suction, finished pulling the cum from my body. Damn he loved to suck dick. I was happy to be on the receiving end.

I saw Tim again the next July. His family had a house on a lake. When his wife was off visiting family I went out to the lake house for two days. This mostly involved swimming, boating, hanging out naked in the house, and Tim sucking me off. I stroked him off a couple of times too.

On the last day, I said I wanted to suck his dick. He sat back on the couch and I was on the carpet in front of him. I sucked and stroked him for about ten minutes. When he said he was going to cum, I kept just the head in my mouth and stayed put and his cum blasted into my mouth for the first time. What a great feeling giving another man so much pleasure. As I disengaged, I looked Tim in the eyes, swallowed, and then smiled. My life had begun a new chapter.